Spreadsheet EnRAGEd - official thread

• like temporal hot fix for universes with 25 bonus fields (sorry, just today, I knew that there was universes with additional fields).
    You will need customize the formulas in the sheet "building", column "e", adding "+25" to all planet.

Code
    1. =Overview▲!H10+INT(R10*5,5)
    2. replace by
    3. =Overview▲!H10+INT(R10*5,5+25)

in a next version , i hope to add a button on the sheet "data Entry", to enable or disable this bonus, similar to the Officer button.

• Hello!!!
    Does anyone have the file of last version to send me please!!!
    Thanks!!!

Yπάρχουν άνθρωποι που καταλαβαίνουν...

άνθρωποι που δεν καταλαβαίνουν...

άνθρωποι που καταλαβαίνουν ότι δεν κατάλαβαν...

και άνθρωποι που δεν θα καταλάβουν ποτέ!!!

• Hi. I am TheClansman.

After 6 years I will publish a new version. OGame has changed quite a bit. And part of my work was lost due to the failure of one of my hard drives. I only had backup of a version prior to the last one. but a player who contacted me, in case I planned to publish a new version, sent me a copy of enRAGEd Gorilla that helped me save work. Thanks Freespace2dotcom.

This version supports the new game features, new ships, classes, premium item.

Full support for new features in production, crawler, bonuses, overload, items, etc.

The only thing I haven't updated yet is the speed bonuses for ships, classes and engine upgrades, but if I take the time, I will. Furthermore, these sheets are the least relevant to the main purpose of enRAGEd, it is for them that I have posted the fleet movement sheets.

• Name: enRAGEd Hippopotamus
    • Author: TheClansman
    • Support: In this thread.
    • Download: https://drive.google.com/file/…AJ9B-HC9/view?usp=sharing
    • Compability: Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or later. Partially functional in Google Sheets and OpenOffice, I don't recommend it. To avoid that by default the file could open in Google Sheets, the link is a zip file
    • Languages: English
    • Screenshots: Some of a Sheets

Data entry▲, make sure to enter your data in the 6 sheets with the symbol "▲"

very accurate calculation of investment and points

A very versatile tool for destroy moons

The most recent page to buy and sell ships at convenient prices.

• Thanks for beautiful spreadsheet!!!

• Some notes for correction....

1)The Primary planet cannot be edited...(must to unlock the spreadsheet)

2)Its better to add more planets...(16-17 ok its very future add)

3)Remove from research tab the expedition technology...does not exist anymore its replaced from Astrophysics...

IN REST THE SPREADSHEET IS ALL THE MONEY!!!
    CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!!!

• Thanks for your comments.

The first planet is fixed because the home planet is always the same size, but some can order in non-chronological order. The fact that it can be unlocked is so that the player can examine any formula, correct or modify them as desired and even add more tables.

The expedition technology is legacy support, the spreadsheet is ready to work with both.

About number of planets, already in its moment it was extended from 9 to 12 and now from 12 to 15, in most of the sheets it is easy to do so. I checked several universes on several servers and so far nobody has 16 planets and I didn't want to use 2 slots (planet and moon) and something that nobody would use. 50.838.312.549 metal 83.559.432.890 crystal 40.125.457.734deut to upgrade up Astro 27 to level 29, researching 2106 days on speed 7 universes or researching 40 years on normal speed universes.

• verry nice tool

i run in a problem bcs i have 16 planets and it supports up to 15

how do i get my universe API

a lot of collumns do not fit the numbers and only #### are shown, and i am not allowed to widen it

payback period has some error, #value shows

I am makeing Silverwind's days

And I am savage now!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Museko Style ().

• 1- Thanks

2- sorry, I will need to increase the number of planets. As a temporary solution you can insert rows, just make sure not to add them to the last one, that is, between 1 and 15 not after 15, so that the formulas that add up in the columns do not leave out that new planet.

3- get info here Information for Developers

4- You must unprotect/unlock the sheet to be modified. Sheets are protected/locked to avoid accidental damage to not player data. I play in a 7 speed universe and I have found myself in the need to widen them because sometimes it gives very large numbers. But for the published version I have chosen widths according to most users.

5- Please verify that all player data is entered in the related green cells. If it is not solved please send me more information to correct it. (maybe cell coordinates or a screenshot)

• Name: enRAGEd Indri
    • Author: TheClansman
    • Support: In this thread.
    • Download: https://drive.google.com/file/…uLWBpVlK/view?usp=sharing
    • Compability: Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or later. Partially functional in Google Sheets and OpenOffice, I don't recommend it. To avoid that by default the file could open in Google Sheets, the link is a zip file
    • Languages: English
    • Screenshots: Some of a Sheets

Calculator for terraformer

Colonization, for when you are looking for a good planet to expand your empire

Technical data of your units, to use on the Flight calculators.

The red sheets "Flight", "Expedition", "FS" and "Recyclers" have been updated. Now they support the benefits of the Classes and Cargo Capacity bonus. Added support for linear and circular universes, and also universes that do not have 9 galaxies or 499 systems.

On the red sheet "BlindHit" you can calculate the return time of the enemy fleets. You just have to know the time of their arrival time and some of their technologies.