What happened?

• Whats happened to the FA? It seems so quiet here?

Are there Master Artists still knocking around?

• i has many times asked for the '#sotw to be done, i evfen voluntry to runb it.
    i alos ask many ways when or why not eatster logo comp

my view is da mods is evfer jellyus of mi skillz or just no want to do eet.

i eggreee, tis sad. i was gettin betterer an beterere at this art stuffz

• I have made a few sigs back in the day, even won Sotw once with a Zelda sig :D

but i dont have any software anymore...thats why im here, to find out whos the best siggy maker these days :P

• It just depends on who makes the siggy For you Geary there are some good artists out there.

i do signatures still and Safira still floats around from time to time and Weky is good at what he does.
    Maxius is a good artist but i have not seen Pozo or Kolumbo in ages Shole is over fan art and was running a sotw contest but he stopped because of trolling and compliants about renders being used after the contest was over for other siggys .

if you need some thing done just poke me

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• hi, if you guys are going to do something please let me know, it is like a year ago that i used photoshop, before today. But i want to give it a new try.

(i try to post some of my old picture, but for some reason im not allowed to?)

• yes it has been very sad to see most of the artists fade out and move away from the board.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.

• Long time no see Argus I remember that avey yeah Pozo Safira and Columbo and several others have moved on I suppose every now and then Staypuff pops in.

• there are many excellent tools for doing fan art

a simple google search will get you on the road and look at the most excellent guides in the fan art section

:)

• Linux has its ow: GNU

I am pretty sure though that you need a tutorial first - there are plenty available, youtube and several good websites.

Gone as BA.

Thank you ruby_kirby, you are a true artist. :)
    Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)