TrashSim - OGame combat simulator

• I noticed this morning that the Deut consumption for general class does not calculate correctly. It doesnt subtract the bonus % off when simming. not a huge deal but allows for a little better planning

• Current Ion Cannon cannot damage the Deathstar...

That sim is probably working on the Ion Cannon that was updated at the beggining of 7.0.0 with 500 attack power.

As I recall, all uni's are updated to version 7 and it has Ion cannon with 500 attack power. But the problem is probably the 1% bug in TrashSim.

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve it correctly!

Hello, New to the forum. Old to the game and your tools. Trash sim is not properly working. First of all. General's Combat technology was included when you click the trashsim icon. Now it calculates 2 more for each. For example i have 14 weapons research level and i am a general. When i click the trashsim icon from the report it puts 16 and +2.

Another thing is... This has been there for years. In an attack. If you don't destroy planets shields. You don't get the resources on the planet. I just lost a huge oppurtunity because i didn't see that big shield was not destroyed on the sim. I was focusing other gains and loses and i had to act fast...

1. Which extension are you using when you say clicking the TrashSim icon?

2. Normally if the shield survives you should she at least 1% on a draw in the result column, what that the case?

I noticed this morning that the Deut consumption for general class does not calculate correctly. It doesnt subtract the bonus % off when simming. not a huge deal but allows for a little better planning

This is because OGame still hasn't added that setting to the OGame API, still waiting for them to add it... :tongue3:

• Dear Users,

Version update 2.2.3.

Changelog:

• Fixed: Updated the simulation code regarding the 1% bug (more info below)
    • Fixed: Player class was not copied when adding new player

1% Bug:

In older version of OGame & the documentation I could find about it, the bouncing rule meant that when shooting to a ship/defence if your attack power is LESS than 1% of the defenders shield, the shot will be bounced. An thus will not damage the enemies' shield.

The current status ingame is that shots with an attack that is LESS OR EQUAL than 1% of the defenders shield will be bounced.

So <= 1% instead of < 1%.

Grtz,

Klaas

• Hello,

I have notice an issue with the simulations containing bombers.

Using this spy report for the defenders :

- sr-fr-143-3e727b95e17b797cac9fbafe510fbcc3ded68d99

And those two API for A1 and A2 :

- coords;5:306:7|characterClassId;2|109;19|110;18|111;19|115;17|117;17|118;13|114;15|401;15000|402;5000|407;1|211;5000

- coords;5:306:7|characterClassId;2|109;19|110;18|111;19|115;17|117;17|118;13|114;15|401;15000|402;5000|407;1|204;150000

The simulation gave more or less 7M profit.

The fight does 17M profit :

cr-fr-143-1f9aee3d68bf2e0d5ed6941dcf3fc907680b67ac

I have made this constatation on at least 4 fights.

Are the rapidfires of the bomber on plasma and gauss taken in account on trashim ?

Many thanks,

MisterJpa

• Dear Users,

Version update 2.2.3.1. (hotfix)

Changelog:

• Fixed: Ion cannon shield & weapon incorrect

I have notice an issue with the simulations containing bombers.

Thanks for the alert, the problem was with the Ion cannons.

Now the simulation gives a profit of 14.5M in the best case scenario.

The only difference I see now is the deut profit, but that's because OGotcha doesn't take the deut consumption into account automatically!

Grtz,

Klaas