Players helping Players

• Objective

To help NEW ACCOUNTS in this universe with a ress starter package and prevent the death of the universe in the next couple of months

Players with new accounts in this universe will receive a starter package. We all know how hard it is to get started starting from nothing - specially if you're an experienced player; everything seems to take forever. For the newbies completely new to this game, its a learning process.

Drop me a PM and I will get you sorted out

IGN: unclesam

Welcome to Quantum!

If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
    RIPS KILLED: 77,825

17-172094_mexican-flag-skull-mexican-skull-with-flag.png

• Good to see a post like this one here again, it has been a while.

I would spare a couple kk res for players starting new accounts too. Just drop me a PM in game - no strings attached btw. ;)

• Great initiative...

New players can drop me a PM as well

• Add me to the list. Nubs ingame me.

Uni 40
    Top 10 Solo - 3
    Top 10 ACS - 7
    Top No1 ACS - 2
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where the enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.

• Welp I'll get behind this too what's the sense in being in dramis if I don't help out new players.

ingame:corivus

If your looking for a care package make sure we are not in vmode first, saw a request come in last night but I'm in vmode as my wife is at 39 1/2 weeks of 40 weeks and having contractions on and off. I won't be on for a few days/weeks

IT'S A GIRL!!!

• After our recent hit I would like to allocate a portion of the profit to this project. Any player below 500k points may contact me and I will send you 10 million resources, accounts below 20k points will get 2 million res. I will also provide moonshots for 2 moons for players between 500k and 1 million points (noob protection...). This will start from 20/04/16 when I have more time.

Regards
    Firestorm

• Drop me a message.
    I will match Firestorm's offer. Lets help the new players.

Regards,
    Vegeto

Electra: Vegeto Rank: 15 Status: Perm V-mode due to merge
    Electra: Vegeto Rank: 33 Status: Quit
    Japetus: Vegeto Rank: 3rd place Status: Quit

• I would like to be a part of this

Therefore, I will provide the following "care packages" for anyone in these point brackets that approaches me...

Players less than 250.000 Points
    2.000.000 metal, 1.000.000 crystal and 500.000 deuterium

Players between 250.001 Points and 500.000 Points
    4.000.000 metal, 2.000.000 crystal and 1.000.000 deuterium

Players between 500.001 Points and 750.000 Points
    6.000.000 metal, 4.000.000 crystal and 2.000.000 deuterium

Players between 750.001 Points and 1.000.000 Points
    8.000.000 metal, 6.000.000 crystal and 3.000.000 deuterium

Also, players out of noob protection who have less than 2 moons can contact me to receive up to a total of 2 moons

Depending on how much demand there is you may not receive these aid packages immediately

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Just to add -- I will be mirroring Kaldor's offers to all new players.

Please PM lynn/urza ingame.