Players help players PROJECT

• *bump*

most of us are still here, and we`re still helping

so come join us in this wonderful somewhat active universe!

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• *bump*

still here, still helping

since i keep changing nicks often you can find me at

6:165:15

can’t seem to find you - maybe if I look to another server where you haven’t been banned for mass duplication of res….

Also looking for Army, Disturbed, call me daddy….. strange 😉

• it appears new players cant find muppets either

shame.. noone left to help

relax diddy, such is life

AvOZINI.png

• such is life eh?…. Mass cheating and just laugh it off and carry on in another server like nothing happened?!

I’m actually embarrassed for you

if they look for muppets we are in uni 1 where we moved to get away from the disgusting cheaters that attempted to ruin a great server (that’s you and your scumbag friends by the way Incase you missed that point)

Glad it’s been cleansed and it’s only china team left and that looks like they will take a beating soon too

good riddance and I hope vega recovers to be the best server yet again free from scum

• it appears new players cant find muppets either

shame.. noone left to help

relax diddy, such is life

To be fair, and its a big difference......all of us Muppets can graveyard and move back; and ALL OF US will still have our original accounts.......To me, the thing that makes it worse is how much LYING was done......we are all suppose to be responsible adults, pass a better world on to our kids, lead by example, and this is "just a game", but some people had to cheat and lye through it, constantly.......Honestly, that is such a travesty, really shows how disgusting and low some people can be. Take your scolding, you got away from it for years.....what do you expect?

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• i expect that you all let go

go, and enjoy the uni you chose for yourself

dont come back here to spread negativity, its not a place for it

tickets are on the other adress

as for the lying part.. lol

ive always been honest

enjoy bud, and maybe update the board board title or whatever its called

:beer:

AvOZINI.png

• Please explain how you plan to pass on a better world to our kids through the medium which is ogame. Honestly I’d love to hear it.

Your high horse is clearly a donkey cause it’s all your fit to ride with such far reaching nonsense statements

• Well sadly for you, you have no say when or if we let it go. Trust me I am still laughing and celebrating :-). No negativity at all.......

Please explain how you plan to pass on a better world to our kids through the medium which is ogame. Honestly I’d love to hear it.

Your high horse is clearly a donkey cause it’s all your fit to ride with such far reaching nonsense statements

Lead by example, by honest, truthful and follow the rules. you would be amazed what kids learn just by watching and listening....I may only have a donkey, but that is still leaps and bounds above you. Scummy, Defiance troll, whats your ingame nick? Oh thats right, your banned.....:rofl:

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• Your banned! I’m banned! He’s banned! Everyone is banned!!!

If only that was true, I’d have more time to devote to world peace like your good self. Still waiting for that explanation, a real one, or anything of substance from your good self :)

Edited once, last by chrmc ().

• Well anyways...... Threeflipskat3r is not banned or in uni 1 (well I am but I'm here too lol) so hit me up if your green for some free res. Bonus res if you send nuke reports against Poor :thumbsup:

• Im adding on to this aswell :) not banned and in Vega, wanting to help out new blood as always - find me at 3:21:15

Lets keep this uni alive, come join us, the drama here is priceless :D

• Hello, all, I have just started playing on Vega server. Name Kras on 9:152:4. Would be grateful for some starter ress (crystal mainly) and invite if there is some nice social alliance that accept starters :)

Edited once, last by Kras ().