Players help players PROJECT

• Message me ingame @Radio with your details on what project your are working on that requires crystal. I will help you with res or even pay for that project..

Edit**

Looking at your points.. I will pay your next 3 permanent points projects which can include any of the following:

Any mine levels
    Any facility building levels
    Any research

https://i.imgur.com/5AvRRJt.jpg

.Org
    Top Tens 22 (12 Acs/ 10 Solo)
    Hofs <----Lost Count
    Rip Kills: Too Many

"I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"

This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute

Edited once, last by RadioSweetHeart ().

• Well you offer one nice thing and people have to trump it!

I raise my stakes to 17 projects, 1 free advice session and a cheeky photo of me in the bath (ask @RadioSweetHeart how much she loves them).

Or just let me know what you need and ill let you have it. Your choice.

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• When 3 top 10 rank players say they are gonna help you
    I guess you dont need any free ress from me :D
    Good luck in your projects
    hopefully you will have fun in our dead uni ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I am always ready to share the love and some ress :) ^^

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I have and will continue to help new people grow, feel free to hit me up for some starter res or game dynamic questions.

When 3 top 10 rank players say they are gonna help you
    I guess you dont need any free ress from me :D
    Good luck in your projects
    hopefully you will have fun in our dead uni ^^

Why don't you stay out of vmode and make things more interesting? Or does hiding in vmode make the uni more active? You top dog fleeter......

Hey, I know letssled attacks you a lot with his rips.......and I want to crash those rips a lot!

Words to live by:

Anyway, the bad news is that inviting/trolling me here on this thread or in the ticket system doesn't change your guilt. I suppose the only thing you have left since you're a lying and manipulative cheater is to try and make me dance, so we did the Congo.

5044-08c75f27832ac52db5738e76087c67cadf2baeb5.jpg

Silverwind

• I have and will continue to help new people grow, feel free to hit me up for some starter res or game dynamic questions.

Why don't you stay out of vmode and make things more interesting? Or does hiding in vmode make the uni more active? You top dog fleeter......

I hope you are doin good lets
    Well 70% of the people are in vmode in the uni
    Me staying out of vmode will make things interesting for sure ........ but it wont make the uni active lol
    beside half of your alliance mate are in vmode
    Maybe asking them to play and stay out of vmode would be better :) ^^ 

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• My wife is due to give birth (yesterday is due date) but ill be back as soon as she drops.

Tats a good news
    Take care ^^

Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• My wife is due to give birth (yesterday is due date)

Good luck and hopefully by now it's congratulations :D

Also reference the handouts. If to many are given from the start then he may lose moderation and not learn how to really play. Like giving a child £1000000 he will just grown up a snob and throw his account and fleet away. In the extreme cases.

"If you came to hear me beg. You will be disappointed!"

• Glad to see this still alive. Anyone starting out in Cygnus, contact me to be showered in resources.

Posted by Embalmed
    I get up in the middle of the night, coz I know a fleet will be stranded then. I play before work, at work, when I get home, and pretty much when I sleep. And I don't even think it's that good a game. It's a drug.

I firmly believe that Dark Matter has harmed this game and its players. The emphasis placed on p2w is shameful. I no longer have anywhere near the enthusiasm for this game I would have had. Hell, make me watch an ad. At least it will be fair.

• Offering 100 million resources to anyone who joins Cygnus. Hit me up ingame because I won't respond here.

Posted by Embalmed
    I get up in the middle of the night, coz I know a fleet will be stranded then. I play before work, at work, when I get home, and pretty much when I sleep. And I don't even think it's that good a game. It's a drug.

I firmly believe that Dark Matter has harmed this game and its players. The emphasis placed on p2w is shameful. I no longer have anywhere near the enthusiasm for this game I would have had. Hell, make me watch an ad. At least it will be fair.