[TOT: 23.336.064.000] lynn (aka MindWar) & proangel [Unity] vs. Sweeney Todd [NBT] (A: 3.354.255.000, D: 19.981.809.000) (TP: 6.932.097.192)

• Virtual drama at its best, I am so happy now I could cry :')

• dont ruin the thread with your silly arguing, take it to pm's if you want to continue, there is no need for that kind of talk that will make the mods close this thread

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

• Calling guys losers and saying that you will be happy when someone loses his fleet doesn't make you a genuinely nice person, which proves what I have said about you.

First off, if you don't know what you're talking about then shut your filthy mouth. Elvir is the lowest of low, he steals, cheats and backstabs his own friends... he stole at least 6 top accounts in Electra, he never built an account or a fleet... he just lives off of begging and stealing.... He trash talks, he's racist, he accuses people of rubbish... so basically he's the literal meaning of trash.

Second, who the hell are you? You might've been a big shot in another community but here, you're just a loud mouth talking trash.

@Sweeney, ignore this clown, all he does is spam and trash talk people.

@urza, Lynn is garbage, no doubt... you should see how she acquired most of her Quantum accounts, it's just funny.

You know what I find funny, it's how people are hypocrites in this community.

• Shhh guys, tone it down couple notches. I would hate to see my favorite fool kaldur's thread closed before all the fun will be had.

@BoreGore, few posts back i told the community how she acquired most of her Quantum accounts, but it was deleted for explicit sexuality and nudity.

• Quote from boregore

You know what I find funny, it's how people are hypocrites in this community.

it's true though X/

where's tirnoch, is he going to be back? :D

fast rebuild sweeney again, gotta stay ontopic :D

• Hahahahahahahahaha
    On my "You are not a genuinely nice person", BoreGore goes "shut your filthy mouth"....
    At that moment I realized I was destined to go to hell for my sins...

My avatar says who I am for you and yours who you are for me!

I did work as a clown, got fired cause some ignorant girl could not dodge knifes... I mean she only had one job and she couldn't do it right, ffs...

"hypocrites in this community", oooOOooh please tell me about it.!?

Sweeney has huge mines, he will easily recover!
    #stayontopic