Decent lesser-known songs

• Let's make this thread a collection of awesome yet little known songs. Any genre except post-hardcore, punk rock, popular hip hop, r &b and the like, and any kind of metal which gives a headache is welcome. As stated in the title being lesser known is preferable, but if you think its too good to leave out thats also welcome.

Let's keep this neat and clean so people who are fond of good music will benefit from it.

• I think we can create a decent playlist with quality participation.

I am a fan of indie rock by the way. Good one.

• yep..this is gonna be a nice thread
    btw im still unsure what classifies as lesser known songs
    but i think this one should be here

AvOZINI.png

Vreme će proći pa moći će svi da vide

Kako stojimo ponosni, večni ko piramide

• btw im still unsure what classifies as lesser known songs

What classifies as lesser known.. Uh.... Like the one in first post, it could be a local band's must hear song that has stayed under the radar, maybe a great song who one missed because of ingoring an entire genre.. In my case Pearl Jam - Black. To another one it could be Loreena McKennitt, or a very popular song of 60s-90s that are now forgotten.

Basically any tune that you think is great but didn't get enough recognition in its time, or so old that its now forgotten. (not vivaldi kind of old), or the song below, which has many views but i still feel the need to share because for me its very nice.

• Never thought I would see a Eurovision contribution in a thread called 'decent unknown songs' :P. But you're right, it is also the only one of its kind I have on my playlist heh.

EDIT: Adding to the list.... Love this song....

"There isn't much that I feel I'd need/ A solid soul and the blood I bleed"

• Wow... Really great songs guys.. Will make a great list to listen to reading a book with a cup of coffee or company of my lady!!!

Posted this to the other rating thread but it was rated boring AF with a 1/10

California based indie rock bands.. I love them. If you know of good ones please post it.

• another metal band despite not being a fan of the genre