Decent lesser-known songs

You are seeing all the Community Sections but aren't interested in most them?
Check out this thread for an explanation on how to remove them: How to remove boardsections from your board view
PS: You can dismiss this notice in the top right of it
  • Certainly not a lesser known "single," however, the concept presented by the track contrasts heavily with the latter track that is presented.

This composition was considered "the end" for M.I.A.'s rap career, as the track was severely lacking in lyrical content.

As a riposte, MC Chris used the instrumentals and chorus, as he himself has been criticised as not being an actual rapper, amongst the hip-hop community. Something he's heavily familiar with, he empathised and produced a remix using his lyrics for his own track "Ownz," because to him it's all the same.

A truly lesser known track.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
    What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.

• If you not like funny, skip to 3:30 area of vid...have fun

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"