CR Section Rules
- Failure to include any of the above may result in thread closure.
- Multiple reports and linked reports are allowed and may be posted in shorthand (i.e. only the resources captured and DF generated) so long as there is at least one complete report posted in the thread as outlined by these rules.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that you colour your combat reports for ease of reading by all. No colouring other peoples CRs and reposting, this will be given a warning for spam. Please see Allowed CR Converters for a list of automatic converters.
- Fake combat reports and joke reports will not be tolerated. For instance, reports that have an attacker with an espionage probe only is spam, and will be warned as such.
- Planned suicide hits are also not allowed
- If the case arises where by the defender posts a CR before the attacker, if 48 hours have not gone past from the hit taking place, the attacker may post the thread themselves and the defenders thread will be closed. After 48 hours have passed the defender's thread will not be closed if posted before the attackers.
The exception to this rule of course is ninja's where the defender is actually the winner of the battle.
In the case of draw battle Mod's reserve a right to close the thread and allow other party to post it.
- In the case that the results of a CR aren't correct and differ strongly from the real world results, the other CR party can ask a Mod to edit their side of the results into the main post of a CR.
- A CR needs to have at least 100 million total damage done to qualify as Top10. In addition, a minimum of 10% of the total damage caused must come from fleet damage.
- If a person gets permanently banned ingame for ANYTHING within 6 months of posting the hit, the hit will be removed from the Top Ten. If you do get clarified, please contact a Moderator so we can move them back into the Top Ten.