Feul Usage and Ships

• So Ihave a question about feul usage, thets say i want to send 100 light fighters, and i want to send 10 recyclers, to a planet that i own as a deployment.

as an example lets say i want to send from 1:105:14 to1:107:8

with all drives at level 10

does sending them seperate use less feul or will the light fighters slow down to the recyclers pace and therefore use less feul?

Leader of BCR's Ogame and Elite:dangerous devisions.

Freelancer based.

FOR BRETONNIA !!!

if you wanna join just let me know (we are on more than just Ogame so dont worry about universes)

• so i just tested this in game, and it slows down the faster ship, using less feul which means when fleeting for moveing ships (not attacking though) you should send them all as one for best feul consumption right?

if you want speed, send it all sepearte though.

this is useful for me and other newer players i think.

does anyone know the formulas used to calculate the feul usage as it would be nice to see how the game calculated it :)

Leader of BCR's Ogame and Elite:dangerous devisions.

Freelancer based.

FOR BRETONNIA !!!

if you wanna join just let me know (we are on more than just Ogame so dont worry about universes)

• Formula Thread v3

Also, you are not technically right.
    While sending the fleets together is indeed cheaper than dividing and sending both at 100% speed, dividing the ships by type, and sending the fastest ships on a slow enough speed to match the slow ships is cheaper than sending them together.