EX-TOP10 RGamer [HOT] vs. INHALE [CLOSED] [TOT: 11.175.420.000]

• :censored:
    ..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Censored because of Multiaccount|18.6.2017::..

• tough luck inhale just as I hit the accept button lol. Oh well good luck on the rebuild if you choose to.

Nice hit Mike/Kieth or whichever name game you want to play today

• Nice catch forgot to jump rips some how :D, Ill be back it will be hard to rebuild it but I will.

And for you try to play like others not from V mode :D and show that you are a really good player its easy to spy from Envy's acc and than attack someone from other account, just cant belive that GO's can let this kind of playing go on for so long...... Its most obvious you have 2 accounts witch means you should be banned here like Grinder was :P

• Cmon guys, this is a nice, top10 hit, please remain calm, don't make us close this :)

Thanks!

• usual tactics? get spied on by some random account that has no fleet and seems necver to gain points. then low and behold mike,rgamer or whoever he wants to be called comes out of vmode to hit it without even spying probably? is so obvious, yet not a ban offence. should really try to use some skill for hits not just probe of a "friend account". as for the blue shield.....we know they have no skill to FS or even stay out of vmode for longer than a few hours. just shows their honor i suppose

sorry to see you lose the rips inhale, fast rebuild.

The post was edited 3 times, last by NoMoreAngel: disrespectful name ().

• usual tactics? get spied on by some random account that has no fleet and seems necver to gain points. then low and behold mike,rgamer or whoever he wants to be called comes out of vmode to hit it without even spying probably?

yes. the golden rule of ogame, it doesn´t matter how it is, it only matters what you can prove.

• lol, you don't even know what your talking about. Only other acct that got banned with acct was your envy acct. So maybe I was pushing you :headbanging: Maybe I should screen shot mikeg with his banned acct too, difference is his will always be banned. Just a small account sitting violation, I've been very naughty. Now you guys dont vmode cause I can't keep you guys in check. You even try to go as low as asking my friend betray me. Your like a scared pup that can only bark. Acct must have experienced a similar ban with previous owner because I won't be back for 2 weeks. Btw, this was a good hit. To bad you can't find hits in your own and rely on other ppl or accts to find it for you. Similar to your progression, can't do it without being pulled. Now mikeg relocated to an ally member of his but uses different ally tag? Shade, scum, pitiful, 2face.

FR Inhale

• Thats because your military destroyed doesn't go up and you only accept resources from the black shadow and envy account.

• You're right the only thing I contributed to was Envy being top 10d twice, your "empty" acocunt being NN1 all the hits on HOT and your main account being permabanned ;) 3