Top 05 - NINJA/EPIC DRAW | Ghost [CLOSED] & Over [CLOSED] vs. MikeGrinder [HOT] & Scar (TD: 134.6G) ~TP?

• so rocky says he never been ninja'd then after other people point out he been ninja'd twice he dont say anything more about it lol

mike says he is never cheating but he is banned? riddiculous

but im just a noob that knows nothing so i wouldnt worry about my opinion. as mike so nicely pointed out i got top 10'd in tarazed......but he dont mention all the top 10's i made there before i decided to quit lol.

love this game but unfortunately it is not fun like it used to be

• whats this payment ban you speak of? lol I can recall twice ive been ninjed in this uni. I sure didnt cry or flame you guys like you guys are doing. and or make excuses for my noobness.

can you read improve..? or is it more about comprehension that is the problem with you?

• What happend with Mike?Rocky you are not answering on questions or you still didnt noticed? Maybe your friend Antis will sort it like he sorted his perma ban? O.o

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Warned for Cheating Accusations|15.11.2017|17:53:06::..

• What happend with Mike?

Thought you knew everything, figure it out.

Just because i'm banned doesn't mean I was cheating, could be offensive language. ;) It doesn't concern you trolls anyway. Stay on topic... but the topic is dead anyway because it's simple you guys got outsmarted, lost a lot of fleet but still talk smack. I'm wasting my time with you guys.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

The post was edited 1 time, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• it could be but why would both accounts be banned. Wait wasn't that the account that got you permabanned last time lol

• You just couldn't keep it civilized couldn't you..

:closed:

And don't think this is all, forecast says that some warning should be dropping today..

• Thread opened, hope it will stay this way, depends on you.

Congrats on the hit anyways, FR whoever needs it.

:search:

• Who knows Rocky, maybe they might...

As for rebuild, yes i'm done and here are the stats

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

• @Rocky Balboa you want to show us any of the hits you made since merge? im wondering where you have gone? maybe you sulk in the corner reminiscing on the times where your opinions actually mattered?

but sadly even i will out fleet you because i aint no scared little girl