[TOT: 37.878.000] Warning [FU2] vs. Malekith [ESF] (A: 0, D: 37.878.000)

• Something looks down again :O ... oh my god this winter is hard to handle ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
    THANK YOU FOR THE

CARGO

On 24-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Warning [FU2]

Light Fighter 160.351
    Cruiser 30.589
    Battleship 731
    Battlecruiser 5.205

Defender Malekith [ESF]

Large Cargo 3.155
    Recycler 1

Attacker Warning [FU2]

Light Fighter 160.351 ( -0 )
    Cruiser 30.589 ( -0 )
    Battleship 731 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 5.205 ( -0 )

Defender Malekith [ESF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    21.427.751 Metal, 1.257.230 Crystal and 4.840.880 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 37.878.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 13.258.000 metal and 13.255.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 27.525.861 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    13.258.000 Metal and 13.281.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 34.685.751
    Crystal: 14.539.030
    Deuterium: 4.840.880
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 54.065.661 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -40.367.751
    Crystal: -20.193.230
    Deuterium: -4.842.880
    The defender(s) lost a total of 65.403.861 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• looks like the pc cant handle being on 24/7/52........i mean how can the new version of antigame have attack alarms and move fleet for you....

nice hit warning and again a nice farm once you get past the irregular activity

no fr from me again

Please no accusations of cheating. If you suspect cheating please open a ticket with the GO's - Clittle

• Sweet hit, fleets looking menacing too :fatgreengrin:

FR Defender

Universe 7 - Ally - Retired top 200
    Universe Orion - Killers - Retired top 25
    Universe Uriel - F P A - Retired top 20
    Universe Virgo - Killers - Retired top 100
    Universe Europa - ENI - Active

• nice hit on this guy ... AGAIN ... keep up the skeer Warning !!!

@Malekith ... I CBA to find a sad robot pic ...

VFR sose wie kin dew dis agian :freakout:

Please no accusations of cheating. If you suspect cheating please open a ticket with the GO's - Clittle

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault

Edited once, last by clittle ().

• lol nice catch , vfr malekith shouldnt take long ...

IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...

badassery
    Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.

• You guys should really get a real life.

lol us get a life , this from the person who only supposedly sleeps 4 hours a day , and uses antigames new tools to lift fleet for them and create constant activity on planets and moon

enjoy the profits warning

• lol us get a life , this from the person who only supposedly sleeps 4 hours a day , and uses antigames new tools to lift fleet for them and create constant activity on planets and moon

enjoy the profits warning

Wait, im confused... he uses tools to lift fleet for him, but he still manages to get hit twice? Sounds like someone is a little bitter :biggrin:

Beautiful hit Warning, cant complain over a 0 loss hit and 54kk + profits!

Mal - im sure you have made up this res already, though it is annoying!

• It's sad to see so much trolling ...
    it's very strange when accusations of cheating are spread for free like celebration's candy against players who get hit.

anyway, Good profits and enjoy the nice hit @Warning mate :)
    Also, killing some cargoes do not require to send that massive fleet. I guess you was cautious from a ninja? I'm not sure

FR @Malekith and please don't feel disheartened, A moderator should interfere here to stop this accusations/mess which is so far based on player's evaluations and yet delivered NOTHING as a considerable proof to be taken with.

I hope someone in-charge step in and stop this teenager's behavior!

regards,
    NightHawk

The ancient horror arrived
    one more time
    :freakout:

• its funny how you are so two faced on this situation, you have seen the evidence and also agree its not natural .

but once you were told of the things he was doing it suddenly appeared to firstly build defence on his planet , instead of haveing 24/7 activity via his words antigame add on lmfao...

also now fs instead of leaving his fleet down 24/7 and haveing it moved when peole were attacking him

light up in 1 sec on 3 plaets and a moon at the same time and the miraculously move the fleet..... yes everyone in the uni knows bots fail and this is another time it has

but dont sit there and preach to me when you have seen the same evidence and also agreed with us

once again enjoy the res bro his bot will fail again soon

• Well it requires, when you know what will happen before 30 sec he will lighten up you have to send all that fleet , well better let it land and not recall because of an activity :) , second I still have a good attitude there , you can have a look on my thread i didn't mention any cheating accusing ;)

• @Warning - your attitude is amazing and you are a respectable person :)

@thevilone first of all, i did see what YOU considered as evidence and I said it's not evidence enough. I am not a two faced person, and never will be so watch your words and be good when you talk to me. In other words, Respect yourself.

Second thing and last, The changes that you noticed are not related to me at all, and i always get questioned from him and others in my alliance asking about the right way to fix things, specially after they loose a fleet or part of it. They come to me and ask what we should do, so i always say the same thing, which what i got from experience from playing this game for ages, which is "FLEETSAVE always" and build defenses to save your overnight resources.

SO don't feel smart and translate these as if i am telling him how to cheat and evade being caught by you

You have too much arrogance once you decided to accuse others without CONSIDERABLE proof and more arrogance once you decided to talk to me like that and also include me to the list of your accusations.

Wake up ! and use the legal administration system if you want to report a cheater instead of this trolling headache!
    No more replies from me in here after this one - Grow up

Regards,
    NightHawk

The ancient horror arrived
    one more time
    :freakout:

• still a good hit and profits . as for the rest , ive heard some of the "evidence" as well and i agree is does sound fishy but the best thing to do all around is provide that evidence to the powers that be and let them handle it , if hes guilty he will be banned , if hes not then we can let it rest. either way the truth comes out..

IT'S NOT THE SNAKEBITE THAT KILLS YOU ...IT'S THE VENOM...

badassery
    Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.

• Gonna have to agree with nighthawk on this one. The evidence is so so and also would need to be seen firsthand to really 100% believe. And arguing about it on the boards really is not the best way to handle the situation. Reporting is the way to go and I know a lot of times it gets ya nowhere but that's really the best option. Change in behavior is not evidence. Clearly he is being targeted so behavioral changes make sense with the target on his back. Warning- you have all the class in the world and I love it. Keep doing you big guy, great hit, props to you for not getting into the cheating argument on this thread. And at the end of the day if malekith is using bots why would you even want him to stop? Clearly it ain't working for him. Nighthawk-you seem like a good guy from what I have seen as well, we have never chatted personally (as I have with warning before) and yet you have my respect. Def fr mate. Just my two cents although most probably don't care too much XD. I'm just a bystander eating my popcorn watching the show :zpopcorn:

<<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active

• Those all who are accusing Malekith should know that we both brothers and Sir_duc used to be super active in game. I used to stay on for more than 21 hrs per day and sometimes didnt used to sleep for more than 50 hrs straight. (Job shit)
    We have a chat room and 4 guys are usually chatting/sitting there. After we go off we sometimes set cargoes for transport mission for each others moons/probe. If you think this is scripting/cheating then yes we are...
    And please... Dont blame others unless you are 100% sure about things.
    ^_^

Nice hit mate and great profits...
    :thumbs_up:

Awesome to Be Alive :hi:

• i take it you hit all the inactives 400 ss away too from his planet with small cargos when his fleet is sitting on his moon as well for 5 days not moving,,,,,,we all can do fake activity too

again nice hit