[TOT: 1.398.737.500] strider [SF5] & PeShE [SF5] & dragonfly [SF5] & MachineGunKelly [SF5] & TheWeeknd [SF5] vs. Nelson [BoB] (A: 150.926.000, D: 1.247.811.500)

• Well, hello Polaris :D

So, this little group of ours got together a little while ago simply because.. Well, I dunno, we love snow? :shrug:

Anyways, Nelson is kind of a player that isn't liked by many, and since it was our time to fall somewhere. because hey, we are snowflakes.. We decided to fall on Nelsons planets 8)

The biggest of our snowflakes, AKA the big balls, took out Nelsons moons and saw something, but not that 13Bn something we wanted to see.. But something.. The thing we wanted to see for somewhere else coming back from some dirty fs ;(

Still, we take what we are given so we forced and timed back.

Dedi to Vitamin. :)

Enjoy the show!

On 08-01-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker strider [SF5]

Destroyer 4.000
    Bomber 8.000
    Cruiser 20.000
    Battleship 23.000
    Battlecruiser 16.000
    Light Fighter 240.000
    Heavy Fighter 40.000

Attacker PeShE [SF5]

Battlecruiser 73.096
    Battleship 55.000
    Light Fighter 1.000.000
    Cruiser 100.000

Attacker dragonfly [SF5]

Light Fighter 1.016.032
    Heavy Fighter 6.755
    Cruiser 94.704
    Battleship 40.013
    Bomber 500
    Destroyer 17.632
    Battlecruiser 38.823

Attacker MachineGunKelly [SF5]

Small Cargo 221.705
    Light Fighter 882.530
    Cruiser 110.000
    Battleship 42.025
    Battlecruiser 97.860

Attacker TheWeeknd [SF5]

Light Fighter 1.505.066
    Destroyer 50.002
    Cruiser 175.415
    Battleship 75.056
    Battlecruiser 100.066
    Espionage Probe 1

Defender Nelson [BoB]

Small Cargo 50.092
    Large Cargo 529
    Bomber 3.552
    Solar Satellite 1.087
    Deathstar 67
    Rocket Launcher 9.998
    Light Laser 1.997
    Heavy Laser 1.000
    Gauss Cannon 100
    Ion Cannon 1
    Plasma Turret 100

Attacker strider [SF5]

Destroyer 3.996 ( -4 )
    Bomber 7.987 ( -13 )
    Cruiser 19.967 ( -33 )
    Battleship 22.972 ( -28 )
    Battlecruiser 15.978 ( -22 )
    Light Fighter 239.454 ( -546 )
    Heavy Fighter 39.904 ( -96 )

Attacker PeShE [SF5]

Battlecruiser 72.967 ( -129 )
    Battleship 54.934 ( -66 )
    Light Fighter 997.791 ( -2.209 )
    Cruiser 99.821 ( -179 )

Attacker dragonfly [SF5]

Light Fighter 1.013.607 ( -2.425 )
    Heavy Fighter 6.731 ( -24 )
    Cruiser 94.516 ( -188 )
    Battleship 39.966 ( -47 )
    Bomber 499 ( -1 )
    Destroyer 17.602 ( -30 )
    Battlecruiser 38.759 ( -64 )

Attacker MachineGunKelly [SF5]

Small Cargo 221.221 ( -484 )
    Light Fighter 880.499 ( -2.031 )
    Cruiser 109.786 ( -214 )
    Battleship 41.955 ( -70 )
    Battlecruiser 97.696 ( -164 )

Attacker TheWeeknd [SF5]

Light Fighter 1.501.697 ( -3.369 )
    Destroyer 49.939 ( -63 )
    Cruiser 175.129 ( -286 )
    Battleship 74.928 ( -128 )
    Battlecruiser 99.908 ( -158 )
    Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Defender Nelson [BoB]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    1.900.824 Metal, 953.129 Crystal and 11.145.073 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 150.926.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.247.811.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 352.635.500 metal and 256.212.500 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 13.999.026 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 265.223.324
    Crystal: 207.072.629
    Deuterium: -374.927
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 471.921.026 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -653.852.324
    Crystal: -472.789.629
    Deuterium: -135.168.573
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.261.810.526 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Edited once, last by strider ().

• You are all special snowflakes, that's for sure.... just curious, was it worth all the deut you spent?

Not impressed

Great question :)

It was worth it - this was to cover the potential ,what i like to call it MDN (moon destruction ninja), attempt.

Now for the dedication . Thank you, but that was only the appetizer.. where is the full entree !

This was fun to watch, but from the sidelines :(

• Awful lot of fleet to launch for some rips and cargos fellas. Are we supposed to be impressed? Over the last few months all we've seen is the players with the biggest fleets close ranks and band together in the effort to seem untouchable, then when those players get taken out they are promptly cast aside. What I'm interested in is, what's the endgame here? Weeknd alone has enough RIPs to blow up all our moons together, take out 4 of our fleets at once.... So what is it you're after? Surely taking him out is the only challenge left? Or do you guys just want to hide under his moons knowing that you can make any mistake other than be ninja'd and he'll be there to bail you out?

As I said, if we're supposed to be impressed, we're not.

Community Ex-Mod
    Xbox Live Gamertag - Canary Wundaboy
    PSN Gamertag - CanaryWundaboy
    Just passin' through (again).

• Awful lot of fleet to launch for some rips and cargos fellas. Are we supposed to be impressed? Over the last few months all we've seen is the players with the biggest fleets close ranks and band together in the effort to seem untouchable, then when those players get taken out they are promptly cast aside. What I'm interested in is, what's the endgame here? Weeknd alone has enough RIPs to blow up all our moons together, take out 4 of our fleets at once.... So what is it you're after? Surely taking him out is the only challenge left? Or do you guys just want to hide under his moons knowing that you can make any mistake other than be ninja'd and he'll be there to bail you out?

As I said, if we're supposed to be impressed, we're not.

You're right . I wasnt impressed NOT seeing Nelsons fleet there ... sure heck i was impressed you got out of vmode real quick to maybe plan something out but their was nothing else you could of done... and i'm on the same boat their is nothing i can do too LOL .

anyways a new year , with new challenges i see are up in the horizon...

The cat - mouse games begin!

• canary
    should one or two of us needed to fly for your satisfaction so you can md ninja some of us?
    And thats all you know!
    This was skilled attack and nothing you say can spoil this attack.
    And yes we all have fear from weeknd and all of us :hail: to him every evening before we go to bed to gave us courage to survive the next day and day after!
    Tnx god for weeknd :saint: so we can live in peace and prosperity!

• You're right . I wasnt impressed NOT seeing Nelsons fleet there ... sure heck i was impressed you got out of vmode real quick to maybe plan something out but their was nothing else you could of done... and i'm on the same boat their is nothing i can do too LOL .
    anyways a new year , with new challenges i see are up in the horizon...

The cat - mouse games begin!

"New challenges", "The game starts", "let's begin" etc.
    Man you've all been saying that for what ? 7/8 months ? even when you were BALKAN before.
    So yes, you made a move and i'd say i'm surprised. Why ? You guys have and always had a lot more fleets than us and that's why you're in the same alliance. And what have you done but threatening us and bragging about shitty hits ?
    Every morning I wake up saying to myself "okay they have 1500 rips and still nothing but failed MD attempts"
    I don't know how much time it takes you to watch people but damn, do you even try ?

• Hihihi, this is exactly how I imagined your snowflake fairy tail alliance ;) .

GJ on the big hit guys!

• "New challenges", "The game starts", "let's begin" etc.Man you've all been saying that for what ? 7/8 months ? even when you were BALKAN before.
    So yes, you made a move and i'd say i'm surprised. Why ? You guys have and always had a lot more fleets than us and that's why you're in the same alliance. And what have you done but threatening us and bragging about shitty hits ?
    Every morning I wake up saying to myself "okay they have 1500 rips and still nothing but failed MD attempts"
    I don't know how much time it takes you to watch people but damn, do you even try ?

BALKAN? dude i was never in that alliance lol.

but anyways, see you in the sky Google .

you last on the list , so you dont need to worry ;)

• BALKAN? dude i was never in that alliance lol.
    but anyways, see you in the sky Google .

you last on the list , so you dont need to worry ;)

I'm not talking to you only, but you got the point ;)
    Can't wait to see YOU knock at my door mate, you've been saying that for months too :)
    We don't need to make a list to get you down ;)

Edited once, last by G0ogle ().

• so do i see a war coming soon?
    interesting

No war , or else they all go on vmode .

I'm not talking to you only, but you got the point ;) Can't wait the see YOU knock at my door mate, you've been saying that for months too :)
    We don't need to make a list to get you down ;)

I'm a ghost . i come through in the night and steal peoples candy ... lol

• Lemme clear some things here AGAIN...
    Fleets destroyed by famous and skilled BoB, give them some applause :w00t: .
    @Canary Wundaboy 6bil LOL :golly: , @BOSSers 10mil OMFG :golly: , @G0ogle i cannot even see u here in top20 :golly: ...
    everyone knows the story about my old acc sookie that I played only 2months and i got on it 6BIL FLEET DESTROYED!!! and now the uni is 1/1.5y old? and I still see some lower ranks than me...
    Why are u guys even playing here? How do u even got the guts to say something here on the board FFS ! To show everyone how long fs can u do or how badly skilled u are?

Shootout to shcoker, razzamatan.

• You just spoke about 2 people that were miners for a long time here but mmmh well ok. And for your information, i've not hit something for months, because something like real life, you should try it bro to get you out of this bad mood :(
    Dw, we remember about your previous account that you used to push ;)
    TOP 08 - [TOT: 3.948.302.000] TheWeeknd & Peshe [BALKAN] vs. sookie (A: 562.738.000, D: 3.385.564.000)
    Not bad hit for 75 euros isnt it ?
    We still did better than you, crashed two of you with a lot less fleet than you ;)

• You just spoke about 2 people that were miners for a long time here but mmmh well ok. And for your information, i've not hit something for months, because something like real life, you should try it bro to get you out of this bad mood
    Dw, we remember about your previous account that you used to push
    TOP 08 - [TOT: 3.948.302.000] TheWeeknd & Peshe [BALKAN] vs. sookie (A: 562.738.000, D: 3.385.564.000)
    Not bad hit for 75 euros isnt it ?
    We still did better than you, crashed two of you with a lot less fleet than you

I know that u started "mining" cuz tricolo caught u in return while u didn't even know how to properly fs (df fs LOL ).
    Ask newrock how his friend :censored: up my acc ;) , btw probably have better rl than u but anyway thanks for curiosity.
    Show us your skill in different way, by that time please shh....

Please refrain from using that type language on the boards. - Warned - Clittle

Edited once, last by clittle ().

• I know that u started "mining" cuz tricolo caught u in return while u didn't even know how to properly fs (df fs LOL ).Ask newrock how his friend :censored: up my acc ;) , btw probably have better rl than u but anyway thanks for curiosity.
    Show us your skill in different way, by that time please shh....

Nope way after that FYI I was top 10 military points destroyed for quite a long time and without clicking ACS join like you always, and yes didnt expect someone to catch a df FS that early in the game, I never said I was a skilled player unlike you, who can't stop bragging about it every day.
    Oh yes sure I'd love to see your friend defending you for that push, clearly not biaised at all ;)
    Anyway i'm done talking with all of you, it's pointless to speak with cheaters and people who need to brag in game :)

Cleanup - Clittle

Edited 2 times, last by clittle ().