[TOT: 134.778.000] skylove vs. Barracuda (A: 5.940.000, D: 128.838.000)

• i never wrote on boards, but this is too much, hell i even made account....
    this is happening for last few months, him or julia (xiaoxiao) bashed my planets regulary...
    i build more defense, they use more fleet, i build different composition of defene, they send bs or dessies
    RIPs next incoming? for what? i still don't get it, and i will not sell you deut because of principle for this kind of behaviour
    i am really worried for your mental health, if you can't afford it i will personaly pay you to go see a doctor
    in this hit he got 600k profit, but he spent 9.4m deut on launch
    so total profit is MINUS 9m deut...
    and while i write this i get message from julia (xiaoxiao) saying that i have to sell them deut or they will bash me each day with RIPs
    irony.....
    what happened to this community?
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

On 28-03-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker skylove

Battleship 30.000

Defender Barracuda

Solar Satellite 882
    Rocket Launcher 39.867
    Light Laser 2.482
    Heavy Laser 3.952
    Gauss Cannon 47
    Plasma Turret 66

After the battle ...

Attacker skylove

Battleship 29.901 ( -99 )

Defender Barracuda

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    768.867 Metal, 229.748 Crystal and 166.753 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 5.940.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 128.838.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 3.118.500 metal and 2.274.300 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.165.368 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -567.633
    Crystal: 1.019.048
    Deuterium: 166.753
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 618.168 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -112.177.867
    Crystal: -15.143.748
    Deuterium: -2.681.753
    The defender(s) lost a total of 130.003.368 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• you're not alone, they threaten and regularly bash our alliance members as well.
    they just want everyone to quit this game so they can play alone in this universe lmao!
    hang in there, eventually vultures will get bored and move on.

• If they ask you for deut, say them you cant, because they destroyed your sats and you cant produce with low energy. You arent even lying, its the truth.

But yeah, its happening to everyone. I got 6 RIP attacks myself last night. Just a sat bash, thats all. Had my fair share of mass LF and BS strikes as well. Guess as a top fleeter in spica you rather force others into trading with low rates than you are busy crashing other fleeters. Sad story is that they both just dont care about what they send or what they leave behind. Nobody (untill Revenger Noob) attacked them, nobody that could ninja them. And the saddest part is that they do it overnight as well. The only thing they get out of these attacks is overnight production and sats. Wooptiedoo. True legends right here.

• I dont know what to say but - julia farming on my planets this morning were even worst - :rofl:

Only good thing is i dont have much sats so there is no df and profit in crystal....hahaha

For the rest of miners left here i advice its better to sell deut to them and be in theirs mercy and keep playing ( If i was on your place i would rather delete account but hey thats me ;) )

Best suggestion i can give is build fusion lv 20 and energy at least lv 19 so you dont need to rebuild sats every day and there might be some resources left - if they dont clean your defences and makes farm out of you...hahahaha

Just look at theirs so called deut trader - for board im not accusing of anyone anything just giving facts - ( lets see there was a list of names let me find it )

After a quick search i found a jackpot :
    Reg 1-49-12
    Red 2-357-12
    MoM 2-49-10
    Mie 1-1-11
    ago 1-261-12
    yyytttks 1-413-4
    purplemist 1-104-15
    Yun 5-135-15
    Riom 4-488-8
    gulong 4-488-15
    OStar 3-451-8
    map 1-178-9
    yanyan 1-44-15

Its so easy to find them pretty much all on spot 15 and with fusion and so on ;)

• It is not their fault cuz ogame stuff made stupid 2:1:1 deut pushing rule....who is crazy to sell at that rate? Account that sell deut at that rate is a multiacc of some higher ranked player and my grandma knows that...Every new uni they open is more and more eco and it would be far better they just make better rule on selling deut between players. That would be fair uni but we all know that wont happen

• Just accuse them, I would have done the same :P .

But seriously, how can nothing be done against the two guys. Its dead obvious whats happening to this server the last few months. Players getting attacked by lower ranked guys (newbie level). High ranked accounts leaving v mode and getting crashed instantly, just to become 'miners'. There is a clear pattern, we all know that something isnt right, yet they can do it over and over and over again. They also attack me, 3x 100 rips for some sats last night. I dont care about that, I will never sell deut to some bully at 2:1:1. But the question is: how much longer can they play their game like this, with their 'deut traders', before the server is completely dead.

• We are all in this together. I never get attacked by Skylove, unless it is on my fleet - which is fair. But it is really xiaoxiao. First it was with LF-swarms. But after I upped my def (mainly HL) it became RIPs.

• We are all in this together. I never get attacked by Skylove, unless it is on my fleet - which is fair. But it is really xiaoxiao. First it was with LF-swarms. But after I upped my def (mainly HL) it became RIPs.

Neither of them really were any trouble to me. Julia/xiao did attack me before, but it was mainly for my fleet and she failed in that. Its not untill the last few weeks she attacked with LF swarms and mass BS. Upped the defense and now it every day RIP time. Yesterday 100, today 140. Seems like fusion really is the only way to go against them.

• real way to go against them is to help other fleeter who is trying to take them down
    xiao told me yesterday that he won't stop bashing everyone until all sell deut to him or all quits...
    that's why i am going to sell all my deut at 2-1-1 ratio to revenger, help him grow and take these bullies down....
    will send to each player ingame to do the same, this is too much
    they got my fleet few times and i never said anything, i congratulated each time, but this, this is simply too much

• it's possible that it's going to be a solution for a brief while but you can't rely on a help from a bully to fight a bully. the moment you start selling to rev, skylove and julia are gonna bash you even more and if you sell to the other side, rev and Insomnia is going to attack you. This universe is doomed either way, bullies rule every universe.