Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Silverwind

kewlness

I have tagged you both here because i want to speak to you both and the hit thread is veering off topic at a rate of knots.

Basically, i want to point out that most of us here in universe 1 have known each other for over a decade.

I have played in the same universe with the Assassin Alliance in 3 different universes - 4, if you count Gemini. I remember patrick played in Gemini, although i cannot remember if he was with Assassin there.

2 of the current members were in my alliance at one point.

So please don't come here telling us how to be with each other.

i will always poke fun at patrick.

patrick will always claim to be taking over the world.

moving further afield ...

the 3 facets of bibas will always poke fun at me.

i will crash bibas before assassin does, and if i never crash bibas, they will take even longer than that.

despite my tongue-in-cheek title, nobody really hates me, even though they would love it if i got crashed.

you really don't need to stick up for the Assassin Alliance. They are big enough and ugly enough to deal with their own issues.

the problem i have with the Garfield business is two-fold:

1. a joke is funny once. if it's a good joke, you might get away with it twice ... but after that, it starts wearing thin.

2. i really couldn't see why so much fuss was being made. he isn't the first small player to decide to strike back, and he certainly won't be the last.

most of the bigger fleeters have had one or two Garfields to cope with. it's annoying, but not a big deal.

anyway, happy gaming to both of you.

Welcome to the Anti Baal Fan Club :thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• baal  

:blink: Repetition is a good teacher, so here we go for the fourth or so time:

Garfield's behavior is disrespectful and also quite easy to poke fun at on the spam area threads so any negative attention he has gained he brought onto himself with his own actions.

:check: About your decade or so of playing with these guys: me too. :love:

:check: About you and Bibas: have fun, I have never commented on any of it that remember :confused:

:check: About sticking up for Assassins: No rule says I can't defend my friends.

:check: About my jokes: I am not making them to amuse you (they a 99% for me), you can ignore them :thumbsup:

:check: About the "fuss": see the repetition line above, also it's a spam thread.

:check: Have a nice day. :biggrin:

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• so, you are friendly with the Assassin Alliance

ha, that explains everything then.

in that case, you have my full permission to "defend" them as much as you like :thumbsup:

on Baal Moon 2017 ...

baal: hmmm. red flashy light. who is this?

baal: aw look, its some tiny guy - yeh, he probed earlier. what is he doing ... it's just a few cargo ships. i'll msg him, tell him to recall.

tiny player: Ha Ha Ha, you scared?

baal: i'm trying to help you. you are going to lose those ships if you don't recall.

no reply.

about an hour later

Tiny Player: i suppose you think you are clever. you are going to regret that big time. i have a fleet which will make your eyes water.

baal: really.

Tiny Player: in fact, i have 2 heavy fighters in my shipyard right now, and they both have your name on them.

some time later, 2 heavy fighters were indeed launched.

baal: have you seen the defence on that planet? you are gonna smack straight into it. stop being silly and recall.

Tiny Player: Ha Ha Ha, you are really sweating now. You are just trying to save your skin!

anyway, fast forward a bit. this happened multiple times over the next few weeks. he even tried his luck with 10 cruisers.

i could have splattered that guy's name all over the boards and made fun of him.

but what would that have said about me?

carry on Silverwind  

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• baal

Played more than a decade... :check:

You and Bibas can have all the fun you want as long as it is legal... :check:

I'm confused since members of the Assassin alliance were banned by me and feel I am against them and yet here you are saying I am for them? Impartiality confirmed... :check:

As for my comment in the hit thread, if you really want to talk about primary school bullying then that's cool I guess, but I should have the ability to respond at how ridiculous your point is within that context, no? I did such in a hopefully intelligent and respectful manner with a touch of humor... :check:

I wish Garfield the best of luck as I would any David taking on Goliath. I get it. At the same time, he keeps saying he doesn't trust me (see earlier point about banning Assassins) and he has a German investigation started. Why should this not interest me? There is nothing wrong with talking out of one's hindquarters though and I also like pointing out that I am neither English nor German... :check:

In general, I stay out of the squabbles but if I think something is funny I interject. Sorry if that somehow offends you or upsets you... :check:

• kewlness  

unless you and silverwind are the same player, i am not actually referring to you.

i only tagged you, because you started talking about hate, and basements, and beards, which i didn't understand at all.

i have no issues with anything you have said or done regarding the assassin alliance, or anybody else.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• So, pointless tagging is pointless.
    K.
    :thumbsup:

• oh lighten up, kewlness

one minute you talking about everyone having a beer together, and then you write something daft like that.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• well stop looking in the mirror then.

he'll be telling me he's got a beard next.

no idea why people keep sharing such things.

where i come from, beards are kinda normal.

and while we are chuntering on ...

yes, i have long been of the belief that young patrick was bullied at school. you can always tell.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I saw what you did there, I had set that up like a volley ball serve on slow right to you.

I can only say you are the Mick Jagger to my Kieth Richards .....but only because you're prettier.

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• welcome back, magus

always nice to see a professional troll on this thread :biggrin:

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I'm starting to feel a bit bad about poor old Darth Johnny .

He took the brunt of all that Garfield business, or it seemed so from the posts he made.

Now he's trying to enjoy the crash, and mean old Baal is spoiling it all.

Don't take it personally, darth Johnny. You are a good little player.

I'm just having a bit of fun with the enemy.

It's not like I don't get my fair share of that kind of thing.

friends all say - awesome! or words to that effect, while the other side generally takes the piss.

Have a nice day. It's just a silly game :biggrin:

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• how many people really give a rats butt about tdmp any way right we did not have it before the honor pnt. system LOL

only a small minded child would be concerned with that right.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• Blackmass

I am in agreement with you on MPD, because it actually says very little about a players ability to make good hits. You can rack up your MPD simply by launching missiles, or mindless bashing. There are certain players in this universe - usually quite small guys, but some bigger fleeters too - who will launch on over night production, and maybe get 4 or 5 m profit or even less. When challenged on this they admit they wanted to improve their MPD score.

MPD says nothing really. Equally the yellow honour thing. The yellow badge, which you can get because you got hit by a strong player ... Yeh. Wonderful.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• Surely you can make claims about any of the scores being pointless and providing little info on a players ability. High score is just as easily manipulated by merching so tells you very little.

People play the game for different reasons and in different ways. It’s perfectly legitimate to measure ones progress by any of the high scores provided or not provided. So it’s also pointless to snipe at each other for one placing emphasis on one high score or another imho

• Good Morning pirate andy

I really don't see how you can perceive anything I just said as sniping, or singling anyone out.

You guys are really getting super sensitive lately.

I was speaking in general, and since you yourself are quite partial to voicing general opinions on this forum, I am quite surprised to see you responding in this way.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518