Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Dreadnought

I am in agreement with you on MPD, because it actually says very little about a players ability to make good hits. You can rack up your MPD simply by launching missiles, or mindless bashing. There are certain players in this universe - usually quite small guys, but some bigger fleeters too - who will launch on over night production, and maybe get 4 or 5 m profit or even less. When challenged on this they admit they wanted to improve their MPD score.

MPD says nothing really. Equally the yellow honour thing. The yellow badge, which you can get because you got hit by a strong player ... Yeh. Wonderful.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Surely you can make claims about any of the scores being pointless and providing little info on a players ability. High score is just as easily manipulated by merching so tells you very little.

People play the game for different reasons and in different ways. It’s perfectly legitimate to measure ones progress by any of the high scores provided or not provided. So it’s also pointless to snipe at each other for one placing emphasis on one high score or another imho

Space Pyrate

• Good Morning pirate andy

I really don't see how you can perceive anything I just said as sniping, or singling anyone out.

You guys are really getting super sensitive lately.

I was speaking in general, and since you yourself are quite partial to voicing general opinions on this forum, I am quite surprised to see you responding in this way.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• baal i was in fact just adding a general opinion to the mix. I wasn’t being touchy or sensitive, just weighing in. Personally, I judge my account on how to well it affords me flexibility in my play, not really something that can be measured.

Edit: the sniping comment wasn’t about your post Baal

Space Pyrate

• ps when posting screen shots of info make sure it's not from you're second acc. thats on my buddy list or in ally with me

Surely you can make claims about any of the scores being pointless and providing little info on a players ability. High score is just as easily manipulated by merching so tells you very little.

People play the game for different reasons and in different ways. It’s perfectly legitimate to measure ones progress by any of the high scores provided or not provided. So it’s also pointless to snipe at each other for one placing emphasis on one high score or another imho

very true pirate Andy and Ball had a good point as well.

Each rank matters to somebody, somewhere, and there are players who don't care about any rank whatsoever. Just depends what your motivation is.

That it does Tyler. no matter what that maybe. Also if a player does not have alot of one or the other does not mean they lack the ability . it may just be a lack of time, motivation, and so on . in the end it is up to each of us to play as who we are. plus it is just 1's and 0's on a server in a closet some where. at the end of the day.

• pirate andy

And that is also true. Btw, the bigger fleeters I was referring to - yes, your alliance are known for low profit bashes, but the name which was in my mind when I made that comment was actually someone else. Hitting small guys for a few million ... less than he could get from raiding Inactives. ...

I researched that guy on the forum, and in the past he was highly respected. Now, just launching at nothing for a few poxy points on a list which most people don't even bother looking at.

Anyway, yes. It's part of the game. Nothing can be done about it.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Dreadnought

I am in agreement with you on MPD, because it actually says very little about a players ability to make good hits. You can rack up your MPD simply by launching missiles, or mindless bashing. There are certain players in this universe - usually quite small guys, but some bigger fleeters too - who will launch on over night production, and maybe get 4 or 5 m profit or even less. When challenged on this they admit they wanted to improve their MPD score.

MPD says nothing really. Equally the yellow honour thing. The yellow badge, which you can get because you got hit by a strong player ... Yeh. Wonderful.

You’re just sad there’s no “days in vm” ranking so that you can top something too

• good morning magus_18

yes, i agree. there should be a list for v mode. i wouldn't top it though, because i do come out every so often.

maybe you would get tops on that for being out of the game for 10 years :biggrin:

anyway, for those who are genuinely concerned for my health

I have two more surgical procedures - the next is 30th September.

both abdominal, which makes it difficult to do almost everything.

did you know, that the average man farts about 15 times a day?

yes, somebody bothered to research that.

after the last procedure, i couldn't even fart without pain.

so i counted.

and it's sooo not true.

its more than 15.

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• What are you talking about? I took the screen shot on my phone via my main and only account. Your name is highlighted blue on the list because to access your scores I clicked on your name in galaxy view. Try it on a mobile phone, if you go into the ranks via a player's name in galaxy view, their name is highlighted. I'm not on your buddy list and I'm clearly not in your alliance :hmm:

• Kenny No hard feelings I know you are a descent fella.

I should be fleeting about now. but this is who I take care of. and has my current RL time. Say one word Tyler and I will not be F'ed up about a thirty day ban for what I say in response period. So the fact I have a nice fleet and nice mines and blaaa research with minimal time in game and growing dispite the 128,7kk cargo and sat d bash you hit me with the other day I was still 45k ahead of that three hours later. speaks more than volumes about . how out classed you are. bar none period. when my grandma passes I hope along time from now I will have the time to sit up late nights and watch and write more note's and smash the peanut gallery back into the stone age. and if you want to jump on the band wagon . over a out right lie on a certain persons part then buy all means. till then I will handle my RL duty's as a Grandchild of an angel among men.

• Is this in reply to my last comment? I'm really confused as to where all this is coming from, same as the photo of your x-ray :hmm:

Other than that, I'm saying nothing.

Edit: Outclassed by the player with no super advanced hits so instead posts 6M profit farms. Outclassed.

• Lets see shall we the friend request in game with the troll in it. or the times before I blocked you in game when one of my ally m8's failed to listen and you caught that mistake and then messaged me and several of my ally m8's to brag that you hit them. the nap you broke based on a lie. you made up. the fact you and you're tag alongs troll my board posts and try to shame players from posting a cr so folks know they are not asleep at the wheel so to speak. or you troll me and act like I have done nothing in game but yet. you nuke a planet flat I replace it with fleet and get stronger and end up ahead in points than when you nuked the planet flat rinse and repeat 7 time's Oh mods forgive me and now you act like you ain't done nothing wrong. have not been working in unison with some of the few who conscribe to what ever it is you tell them. under the assumption goading is going to get you the results you are looking for. and the goading may just as well back fire on you. you called me a very bad name I won't repeat on the boards. you try to correct my grammer usage at any chance you get yet Here I am got my Master plumbing liscence. Carpentry craftsman liscence . auditors liscence. and you act as though I am suppose to be the know nothing idiot. yeah I know it's mispelled thrice . and aside from my personal health issue's that I put aside to take care of My family. the last thing I need in t any of the two place's I get to myself to relax and escape coldest reality is you being a horses ass to me trying to get me to get myself perma'ed 5 times over. Besides out of the times I have tried to be nice to you it has been thrown back in my face or I had a knife in the back. So yeah I got reasons to be a little bit annoyed wit you. So any more dumb questions ???? baal Sorry if this gets ur thread closed not my intent.

• Dreadnought

Your comments got me thinking of all the people I have tried to be nice to and got kicked in the teeth.

Bibas. Although the only way bibas will like you is if you sell him deut, and even then you will still be an ex assassin, a current assassin, a spy for assassin, or a future member of assassin.

Patrick. But Patrick cannot reciprocate because I love myself too much, and anyway, Patrick is on my Skunk List for being untrustworthy. So enough with that one.

FZN. That was promising to begin with, but I later came to realise they thought I wanted a NAP because I was worried about them hitting me. Yeh right. Terrified, Mortified, Stupified ... by FZN.

Actually, this list could get quite long now that I'm thinking about it.

I might mention a few more later.

Btw, have you recovered from those horrible health issues you had last year? I hope so.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count