Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• He fleetsaved like that for years. Shockingly, noone was able to time his fleet before. Why?

I guess no-one had the 10 million cruisers required to take out the 29.5 million LF as well as the rest of his fleet lol

Best Solo - 1.4bn Profit - Uni1.us
    Best ACS - 5.7bn Profit - Uni1.org

• He fleetsaved like that for years. Shockingly, noone was able to time his fleet before. Why?

I guess no-one had the 10 million cruisers required to take out the 29.5 million LF as well as the rest of his fleet lol

Guess again. He built the lfs when the expeditions thing started.
    There was no point in time when the top 5 fleets in your alliance could not take out Bibas’ fleet. You tried to hit him before and even then he fleetsaved in the same way.

Guess again. He built the lfs when the expeditions thing started.
    There was no point in time when the top 5 fleets in your alliance could not take out Bibas’ fleet. You tried to hit him before and even then he fleetsaved in the same way.

Magot or whatever. you sound like a broken record. You must like to see your self post a lot of BS. He got hit on his own mistake. let it go man.

• The bug being mentioned repeatedly in this chat was NOT used for the destruction of Bibas. There are multiple ways to work people's FSs out. It just takes a lot of time and effort. But please, stop writing here, if you want to question the legitimacy of the hit, then raise a ticket. And when the GO says there was no foul play, please do have the decency to report back here that ASSASSIN are amazing and made a great hit.

Otherwise, shut up!

Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]

• I question the legitimacy of nothing save perhaps this sight in question in the first place. Buggy or not. Once upon a time when sombody moved a planet, you had to search for it, or festor worrying about where the jack he went and what he might be trying to do to you. You had to watch and record. Now all the information on a player is handed to you, complete with voting records and changes in sexual orientation. The sight adds nothing to the game but fear and paranoia. Fleet saving is all small players have. Take that away, and even the hope that you may be a match for your enemy one day dies. Along with this game.

Lets face it, crashing a serious player in many cases roughly equivalent to smashing their hobby. This website should just go the fuck away.

• I will answer magus. Of course it is possible. That’s why you’re all crying. What you fail to comprehend is that it wasn’t done on this hit. And that’s your problem not mine.

• I will answer magus. Of course it is possible. That’s why you’re all crying. What you fail to comprehend is that it wasn’t done on this hit. And that’s your problem not mine.

Thanks for confirming Andy.

What I fail to comprehend is why, despite you not liking people calling you cheaters, abusers and so on (which I didn’t, just so we’re clear) just say how you did it.

There are multiple ways, as Georgie said. The FS is bad, dirty, lazy.

Just say it man, clear the doubt in everybody’s heart and be hailed as the heroes who rid uni 1 of it’s biggest goon. :smile2:

• If that makes you happy. I slept like a baby, and so did Bibas. :biggrin:

It takes me a few minutes to type these replies and that’s all I’m really investing.

• Imagine, pulling out the top 2 in org community and you can’t post a story about it as the hit is so full of shit, lol :D

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Since when does anyone shout from the rooftops of how a hit was done? You wait to use it on the next idiot who can’t fs properly?

People make a choice to believe whatever they want. And even seeing the evidence wouldn’t change their minds in many cases. Assassin don’t need to justify anything to the forum police. Half of me wants them to, just to see the reaction. The other half of me wants them to leave everyone hanging

• Since when does anyone shout from the rooftops of how a hit was done? You wait to use it on the next idiot who can’t fs properly?

Phalanx hits, harvest fleetsaves, moon destructions, and many more are advertised in most of the hits. Hell, even War Machine’s thingy when they destroyed a moon to hide the ninja fleet was advertised- and that one was creative af.

And what do you mean seeing the evidence won’t change their minds? That would be bad evidence, no? :thumbsup:

Phalanx hits, harvest fleetsaves, moon destructions, and many more are advertised in most of the hits. Hell, even War Machine’s thingy when they destroyed a moon to hide the ninja fleet was advertised- and that one was creative af.

And what do you mean seeing the evidence won’t change their minds? That would be bad evidence, no? :thumbsup:

check the assassin top 10s and tell me how many there are which tell you how the hit was done...

no, some people are so ignorant it doesn’t matter what evidence you show them, they will always ignore it to fit their narrative. Think supporters of political figures.

check the assassin top 10s and tell me how many there are which tell you how the hit was done...

I wonder why, lol