Change server features

• Hello Quantum.

Maybe you've already seen this topic
    And you read what piink said:

Personally, I really like this idea and I think that it is necessary to use this opportunity.

So I want to suggest doing the same here in Quantum.
    Same thing they did in Poland.
    Increase eco speed to x7 and make 0.5 Deuterium consumption.
    Such changes will be good both for miners and for fleeters.
    And make the game in Quantum only better.

But most importantly, it is necessary that Quantum players support this idea.
    So let's discuss this here and ask for changes.
    Would you like such a change?

• X7 speed for the biggest accounts in .org? Maybe in a couple years after a merge not now when there will be other universes merged to this one and pushed around by RIO

• lol how so? when quantum is years ahead of everyone else? cyngus top player isn't even 30% of your top players no.

The idea is to help the other universes catch up, not make it ever worse for us when we get sent to your bully alliance

• Maybe in a couple years after a merge not now

And what will change? Those who continue to play here, in a while will have even larger accounts. With x7 eco or not.

The idea is to help the other universes catch up

I do not think that now it is possible.
    The game is so arranged that those players who started earlier and played longer will have an advantage over newcomers.
    Perhaps, when GF will begin to make international mergers, it will be more balanced. But within the framework of one community, this can not be solved.

I would also like this boost to affect all universes.
    But now it seems to me more realistic, to ask it to do it in several target universes.

P.S. Maybe it's worth attaching a vote to the first post?

• i advise you guy's to keep on track.
    you have made this thread to vote for a new setting of the univ not to discuss other issue.the next comments that are off topic will be warned.

• boost in eco even tho i dont use eco... and change to deut consumption to .5 and increased speed fleet would be awesome.

If you can't be a yardstick, be a ruler. If you cant be a ruler, be a king.
    RIPS KILLED: 77,825

17-172094_mexican-flag-skull-mexican-skull-with-flag.png

• why not x7 eco ,0.5 deut AND +25 or 30 fields
    i dont even have to think if it will be good or not,i mean what worse can happen to this game GIVE US ALL THE SPECS....at least...(since u dont give us merge or anything else)
    oh and btw where do i vote

• i advise you guy's to keep on track.
    you have made this thread to vote for a new setting of the univ not to discuss other issue.the next comments that are off topic will be warned.

How the hell are you a moderator? i've seen all talk as relevant so far. I think it would be nice to see it change to 7x, but if they do it here i want it in rhea too :D

• Forgot about the planet field boost I am about max in all my planets this is will nice they can add.

So x7 eco ( same x5 speed)
    .5 deuterium
    And plus 30 planet field

It a positive for me.

• I don't play that much anymore. But I do log in every now and then do some raiding and back to blue shield. But yes I think it will be a nice change to a very dead uni. Faster fleet speed plus less deut is going to make for some insane hits.