Change server features

• What About We Add a Lock To the Vacation Mode, So that If you Come out of Vacation mode you have to play for at least 2 Days Before you Can Re Enable Vacation Mode.

NO ONE IS ON A VACATION 24/4

Also ++ for Eco Boost And Fields.

Maybe Increase The effectiveness of Research Labs

• x7 eco and more field slots would be great and maybe a speed increase on research would be pretty good also .

Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Quantum - Jownor
    Cygnus - Jownor

• I thought the whole point of changing the server settings is for players from younger universes to catch up with the more developed ones. It's just insane for a server like Quantum to get an additional boost, but if that's what Gameforge wants then all I can say is, it is what it is.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• changing the eco speed is pretty good for alliances such as RIO who have 15-20 BIG (150m+ eco points) miners selling deut/metal to them, ofcourse theyd be in favour of it

• why do we seem to have a bunch of complaining people, anyone can have a top 150 in mines, and no matter what x7 eco helps everyone and 30 plus field size per planet again will help everyone. let alone .5 deuterium of course it will benefit fleeter's more. mike if all other uni get higher eco it only fair we do, it doesn't matter we are bigger account, simply because we been here longer and have bigger we shouldn't be at same specs, i been in uni 35 before we got merged into here quantum.

again i stll stand for

x7 eco
    same x5 speed
    30 plus field size
    and .5 deuterium.

• mike if all other uni get higher eco it only fair we do, it doesn't matter we are bigger account, simply because we been here longer and have bigger we shouldn't be at same specs

Since you mentioned me, how is it fair? You were handed most, if not all of your accounts. You have 400G+ points on the account that you play on and to boost that compared to the accounts in other universes is just unfair for anyone to merge with you guys.

If you want the boost then fine, but don't ask for mergers anymore because that'd be unfair.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• You have billion point accounts and billion point fleets, your alliance are bullies, look no further than war machines planet names, you have unclesam crying in the forums about being probed and wanting the whole universe to take down one player.

But you want more, you want more economy so that you can get more deut and metal from the miners that you dictate to trade to you plus you want half consumption to launch your billion point fleets around. So really just a giant win for the RIO alliance, even more fat miners and costs you less to attack them.

I’m not sure why you think it’s not fair that these new universes get an increase while quantum doesn’t as its already so far ahead of everyone else. But hey take the increase but you better not get a merge.

• Since you mentioned me, how is it fair? You were handed most, if not all of your accounts. You have 400G+ points on the account that you play on and to boost that compared to the accounts in other universes is just unfair for anyone to merge with you guys.
    If you want the boost then fine, but don't ask for mergers anymore because that'd be unfair.

You have billion point accounts and billion point fleets, your alliance are bullies, look no further than war machines planet names, you have unclesam crying in the forums about being probed and wanting the whole universe to take down one player.

But you want more, you want more economy so that you can get more deut and metal from the miners that you dictate to trade to you plus you want half consumption to launch your billion point fleets around. So really just a giant win for the RIO alliance, even more fat miners and costs you less to attack them.

I’m not sure why you think it’s not fair that these new universes get an increase while quantum doesn’t as its already so far ahead of everyone else. But hey take the increase but you better not get a merge.

cant agree more on both arguments

7x eco is a bad idea considering the sizes of accounts that are in the uni, i think quantum should remain untouched

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

• Uni 35 was the original speed uni, that was merged into quantum.

Stats are
    X5 speed and x5 eco
    40% df
    Regular deuterium.

Newest universes and other which have 70-80% df for example Xanthus. Which I play also. Have a higher advantage for fleeters because you get twice as much debris field then quantum, so you are telling me that fair really? And let alone wanting to give them or other uni a x7 eco boost, all of you are complaining about Rio everyone at the beginning started from scratch, let alone Rio showed they can stay on top.i wasn’t in Rio that long ago, I was minding my own business and fleeting but once I join you all start to harass and bash me about it, really disappointing.

• You have billion point accounts and billion point fleets, your alliance are bullies, look no further than war machines planet names, you have unclesam crying in the forums about being probed and wanting the whole universe to take down one player.

cant agree more on both arguments
    7x eco is a bad idea considering the sizes of accounts that are in the uni, i think quantum should remain untouched

As someone who isn't either; A. part of "the mega alliance" or B. have a billion point account/fleet, I'd like to disagree with both of you. The higher economy would simply make things more exciting for those who play on quantam. Would it fix some of the glaring problems with our uni, no. However saying we shouldn't get an increase because of how a select minority of players operate is kind of dickish.

• Guys, please stop.
    Now Quantum is the most numerous and active old universe, and all 3.669 (at the moment) players will receive a bonus there, not just RIO.

In addition, if you consider that your universe can be merged with Quantum, let's also ask to make x7 eco there. What is the problem?

But to limit and isolate the most living old universe, only because people play there for a long time - that's what's unfair.

• To all our HATERS, please continue to do so since you will forever ensure RIO will be remembered. As for the boost, I think it would only be fair to increase eco and fleet speed by 1x. So in other words, I would be grateful for a 6x fleet speed/eco boost. But with that said, I would highly recommend all other universe consider placing a vote in boosting their respective universe.

However, I for one agree with ArticWarfare suggestion about vmode players. Although GF finally changed the 24 hour vmode rule to 48. I think GF should revisit this topic and consider not allowing players to go back into vmode until after 48 hours. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they reverted the vmode option back to 24 hours but forced players to stay out of vmode for a minimum of 48 hours. Either which way, a change needs to be done and for now, I would agree with just a simple 6x speed/eco increase with a potential 10% increase to DF (50% Total).

RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

Edited 2 times, last by War_Machine ().

• To all our HATERS, please continue to do so since you will forever ensure RIO will be remembered. As for the boost, I think it would only be fair to increase eco and fleet speed by 1x. So in other words, I would be grateful for a 6x fleet speed/eco boost. But with that said, I would highly recommend all other universe consider placing a vote in boosting their respective universe.

However, I for one agree with ArticWarfare suggestion about vmode players. Although GF finally changed the 24 hour vmode rule to 48. I think GF should revisit this topic and consider not allowing players to go back into vmode until after 48 hours. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they reverted the vmode option back to 24 hours but forced players to stay out of vmode for a minimum of 48 hours. Either which way, a change needs to be done and for now, I would agree with just a simple 6x speed/eco increase with a potential 10% increase to DF (50% Total).

These guys right here gave me a right good chuckle. Let's not change the server to make your job to easy now. I mean, you know most of your targets don't have two days to sit down and play for at a time, and we can't all be so lucky as to have a fleet bigger than like every other account so making vmode not an option would be a bit over the top.