Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

• requesting a poll for Eco Speed 4x

this is in line with what other universes are requesting.

i would also like fleet speed x2 and 0,5 deut costs.

if anyone wants something different, please say.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I agree with 4x Eco!

No need to change speed, keep 1x speed in Uni 1 please. Been here a very long time, 1x suits just fine.
    1/2 deut cost? Not so sure about that one, sounds like candy for fleeters.

• Keep fleet speed at 1X

All for any upping of economy speed.

I will vote for 0.5x deut only if the uni trade rate is set at a fixed 3-2-1 (win, win for fleeters and miners)

I would also request to add +50 fields as part of the poll

Best regards, version4

version4_tag.jpg

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
    Long Live UNI 17

• Remove ACS, bring back cargoes on espionage probes and bring back 1x eco, though I'm not against for current 2x eco. This is an oldest uni, and should be unique.

Startdate: October 2016
    Previous xp: OGame.ba UNI1 2006-2009, OGame.org: 2013, summer 2014

Deut sold so far: 443.000.000
    Metal sold so far: 55.600.000
    as of 31st December 2017

• I doubt we'll ever agree on anything here in uni1

i hope so, to increase the eco is useless, in a year or two we'll be at the same junction.

and i don't want to play in a universe with 2x (or more) fleet speed.

i played in a 4x universe for a while... terrible for the rl

• i can live with 1x speed

i've played all the speeds and done pretty well, but there isn't many 1x speeds so yeh, lets keep it.

but there has to be something for fleeters in all this

so, i still would want 0,5 deut consumption.

and also 4x eco like everyone else seems to be asking for.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

• I am for 1x fleet speed, if i want more speed i will join or will take an existing account in any speed unis i desire, uni1 should be and stay permanent x1 fleet speed.

for eco, i would go for what ever taurus and rigel will get, but i would suggest that what ever a uni gets(from these 3: uni1, taurus, rigel), should all get, and having in mind that taurus is x3, uni1 is x2 and unirigel is x1, and everyone want a change, x4 should be applied on all.

also 0.5 would be okay, but not so drastic on trade rates, maybe 2.5/1.5/1(because i dont think GF would kill their own money making merchant).

i dont think removing acs would be something good ...

neither the cargo on esp probes.

i think i responded to all characteristics raised above

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;-)

• IF there has to be a change then 4x eco is ok.. i wouldnt change the deut consumption to 0.5 as we are already doubling the deut income on mines, it would collapse the deut market as there would be 4x more deut in the universe..

if we can keep it as it is, id prefer it as it is..

• REMINDER :
    If everyone is getting 4x eco in every uni .... In future you will see some random miner with way bigger accts then yours .

And when they merge unis it will become kind of unfair maybe ?

So always take the opportunity and say yes to 4x eco

And deu consumption 0.5

My vote is 2 x speed , 4 x eco , 0.5 deu consumption

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• i agree with carbon

if the other universes are getting 4x eco and we stay as we are, eventually some of those boosted accounts will end up here, and you might regret making that choice.

i will vote for
    4x eco
    1x fleet speed
    0,5 deut consumption
    keep ACS

trade rates should remain between the players concerned. i don't think they should be fixed at a particular rate. friends will always give a better deal than neutrals. as long as the trade is within the current legal parameters, all is good. trade negotiations are all part of the game. in fact, its the only reason i get to talk to miners most of the time.

uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
    uni 1 - active

• I don't think any changes need to be made to Uni 1.

The economy speed (x2) allows players to receive enough resources from mines while benefiting players that put more time into the game i.e raiding/fleeting etc.
    No absurd fleet sizes - and anyone who tries to keep a large fleet has an adequate challenge maintaining it.
    Everything in the game has more resource value and provides more gratification in achieving.

So I vote to keep x1 Fleet and x2 Economy.

• if things stay the same, and everyone else gets more favourable specs, when the merges come, this universe will remain the dumping ground for accounts which nobody wants to play any more.

who da hell is gonna want to come here?

eco x4 means very little to me. mines are very low on my list of priorities. but i can't understand why people want to turn down the chance of an eco boost.

i would like to vote that active fleeters are given the choice to get out of this graveyard at the next merge.

then the rest of you can go back to ogame stone-age (no ACS), and you can keep telling yourselves you are the oldest universe, and somehow that makes you the best.

totally weird.

MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
    Adv x 290
    Basic x 1711
    RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• List of Polls of Interest

• Eco Speed
    • Fleet Speed
    • Fleet Economy
    • ACS
    • Probe cargo capacity
    • (De)regulation of trade ratios

• Eco speed should be adjusted to achieve parity on potential merges
    • Fleet speed seems arbitrary in contrast to eco speed
    • Fleet Economy seems to be of interest, possibly due to exorbitant deuterium costs with over-inflated fleets
    • ACS - Does it serve purpose at this point; or is this intrinsically linked to fleet speed?
    • Probe Cargo - Any classic player would miss the probe raids and the rate in which res could be collected in the absence of massive fleet speeds.
    • Trade ratios may require less regulation or just a standardized range for universe 1

Perspective realities will always differ, but we can always try to realign our perspective realities with true reality.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Revolutionary Lancer ().

• I see Taurus is going after: x6 eco and 40%-50% DF

Maybe we should go for that too plus anything else

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;-)