Here is a list of things you can do when you can't login or one of your accounts isn't listed in the lobby:
1. Make sure you have no space in your E-Mail-Field, a space doesn't get removed and causes your login to fail
2. Use the "password forgotten" function (not the e-mail forgotten) and then login again, now all universes you had on that E-Mail should show up.
3. In case Step 2 doesn't work, just enter use the "Account Link" Feature and enter the logindetails to the specific account you want, doesn't matter if it is the same E-Mail as in the Account you are already in. This also links banned accounts to your Lobby that otherwise wouldn't get linked.
4. You don't need to select a universe to login, just log in with your normal login-details. The universe selection comes after you logged in.
5. iOS 9 is no longer support, if you still use it you need to update, otherwise you won't be able to login
6. In case none of the above works, create a new lobby account, validate it, log in and then use the "Account Link" feature to add the account you can't access via this feature to your new lobby account. This way you can access your universes again.
If you have further problems, just reply here.
These browsers are tested and known to be working:
- IE 11 and Edge-> last version.
- Safari-> last version.
- Chrome-> 2 last versions.
- Firefox-> 2 last versions.
- All Webkit browsers should be supported.
We have received reports about Edge not working after the last Browser Game Lobby update. When creating support tickets to report bugs, please provide the details and versions as we need exact info to be able to run the tests and fix particular problems.