Guess who's back

• Remember those guys from G C who left? well...

This is just a game and what comes around goes around.

I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but next time please don't make concludions before it's really over.

STAFF guys are currently in VM, maybe they'll be back, maybe not but either way good luck to us, them and everyone else.

PS.

Seksej is the best

• You haven't crashed a single one of us and you are congratulating yourselves on being back?

You take in someone who decides to backstab us, after we warn you of the same thing, and now you're polishing your feather and puffing your chest? With literally not a single win under your belt?

Gangster was locked. Some of us decided we didn't have the stomach to fly.

But if that's the kind of win you all want, then take it. I sure as hell don't want it.

Ew.

• you didnt crash me so shut up you mad girl
    yeah why you didnt fly then? ahhaha what a liar

You are borderline insulting here. No warning on the particular post but please keep it respectful - Clittle

Edited once, last by clittle ().

• We already won here. We crashed Artist twice, red twice, nenad god knows how many times. You didn't touch any of us any single time. You came back because we took the high road on you. You won out because you decided to play dirty. So good on you. Winning meant so much to you that you decided to eat the dirt.

Congratulations, seriously. That must feel wonderful.

• We already won here. We crashed Artist twice, red twice, nenad god knows how many times. You didn't touch any of us any single time. You came back because we took the high road on you. You won out because you decided to play dirty. So good on you. Winning meant so much to you that you decided to eat the dirt.

Congratulations, seriously. That must feel wonderful.

hahahahahahahahahaha farming is dirty, so you dont know basics of the game..how many time did you crash my fleet?:D
    and yes stop be mad or you will be my farm honey :beer:

• Who said anything about crashing? Do you even read? I just wrote that we're back unlike your friend said that we'll be missed and things like that.

You didn't lock Gang, even if you did you would never fly because sagat was/is in wrong ss unlike us and you know it would be "who pick up debris - wins" battle and second reason - we would all be there so.. like I said this came back to your heads because of saying G C is gone, will be missed and other nonsense.

I DO NOT know what is your problem but you are obviously too nervous and pissed off and you really need to calm yourself and your language down and cut that "I'm a lady, watch your language" thing because it's pathetic and funny just as it's funny when someone from STAFF talks about dirty playing :headbanging::thumbup:

Like I said again - "STAFF guys are currently in VM, maybe they'll be back, maybe not but either way good luck to us, them and everyone else."

Peace!

P.S.
    seksi is still the best <3

• You guys really are something else, not in a good way ofc. You yap and yap and yap, talk a lot of smack yet you've done next to nothing in terms of hits.

Checking the top 10 section...STAFF...STAFF....STAFF...STAFF....STAFF...oh look GC..oh wait, i don't see you in here Seksej, never mind then...TRFLEET...STAFF...SPEED IT....TRFLEET...oh look finally you helped with a hit, Artist did most of the work, but you did a small bit yourself, gj!....TRFLEET....SPEED IT...oh look Artist with another hit...TRFLEET....STAFF....SPEED IT....STAFF....Oh look you're here again..oh wait, you're mostly small support again with Artist doing the heavy lifting...hmm

You huff and puff on how good you are and how everyone else is a cheater yet i haven't seen you do anything big by yourself, you always needed a babysitter, yes teamwork is a thing, but the way you're spewing sewage out of your mouth you're saying it like you're the only one that did something...oh right you did, you changed names and left the alliance as if you didn't want to be part of it?

Truth is, you're a nobody without your GC clan, you only talk smack when you know you have support from your friends and you cower away when they can't/won't help. Ironic isn't it?

The only useful hit you did was this friday, so proud of you!!!

What is it with idiots and crappy English...oh...already answered that one, never mind.

You got stolen by isagat? How did he steal you? You mean kidnap you? I'm sorry because that sentence made no sense whatsoever.

I know what this is about so i know what you meant by the sentence, but if you're gonna go on a lying rant atleast learn how to type.
    You're mad that isagat didn't give you half of the loot even tho you only lanxed a hit and that was it, you then forwarded the info to isagat who did the actual hit, you didn't help with that at all, tbh he didn't owe you jack s*** but he was nice enough to give you a third of the loot...yet you wanted more for doing absolutely nothing, great sportsmanship right there.

I mean it's a game, you can do whatever you like, doesn't make you less of a douche for doing it.

Edited once, last by clittle ().

• I hope we meet again in some uni after summer end,and play it much more then yildin, till then I enjoy opening the beer atm, wish you good vacation to all of you who enjoy the summer, good luck seksej noob :P