Top 03 - [TOT: 1.994.149.000] Desperado [ROQ] vs. MonkeyDFluffy & Severance [Phan] (A: 1.626.827.000, D: 367.322.000)

• Got a call from Porky saying someone had 118 rips plus fleet heading for them. After a brief chat, and since I was on my mobile, he did the Sims and came to the conclusion the hit would cost too much duet! We would have to fly xgal, and if defender recalled, it would have meant wasting 70kk duet or more!

By this point, I was eating in a restaurant with friends and family, so organising and talking was problematic. After what Porky said, I was ready to call it off too, but then I realised Monkey was on my buddy list! While I didn't know him well, I always help my friends out, and this would be no exception! And if the hit did go through, it'd be a good first hit for the boards! :biggrin:

Without the aid of a sim, and with time being very pressing, I had to guesstimate the number of recs needed and the fleet to send! ^^ So, I sent it all off, paid the bill, then made the drive home and came on 15 mins before the hit.

The rest is below, think someone snagged a couple thousand recs worth, but that couldn't be helped when flying so far! I really need those speedy recs! :P

Dedi to Phan, especially to Porky for inviting me into this, Monkey, and Gangster!

Speedy recovery to you Desperado, my guess is you messed up a fs?

To the rest of the Uni... Hi! :thumbsup:

On 30-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Desperado [ROQ]

Small Cargo 3.129
    Large Cargo 1.248
    Light Fighter 1.881
    Heavy Fighter 100
    Cruiser 2.024
    Battleship 600
    Recycler 2.512
    Espionage Probe 254
    Bomber 399
    Destroyer 405
    Deathstar 118
    Battlecruiser 2.166

Defender MonkeyDFluffy

Recycler 2
    Espionage Probe 70
    Solar Satellite 800
    Rocket Launcher 40.000
    Light Laser 10.000
    Heavy Laser 500
    Gauss Cannon 500
    Ion Cannon 50
    Plasma Turret 610
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

Defender Severance [Phan]

Light Fighter 340.962
    Cruiser 100.787
    Battleship 20.627
    Battlecruiser 20.406

After the battle ...

Attacker Desperado [ROQ]

Destroyed!

Defender MonkeyDFluffy

Recycler 2 ( -0 )
    Espionage Probe 65 ( -5 )
    Solar Satellite 748 ( -52 )
    Rocket Launcher 37.581 ( -2.419 )
    Light Laser 9.376 ( -624 )
    Heavy Laser 482 ( -18 )
    Gauss Cannon 474 ( -26 )
    Ion Cannon 45 ( -5 )
    Plasma Turret 580 ( -30 )
    Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
    Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender Severance [Phan]

Light Fighter 319.941 ( -21.021 )
    Cruiser 96.173 ( -4.614 )
    Battleship 19.646 ( -981 )
    Battlecruiser 19.473 ( -933 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 1.626.827.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 367.322.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 571.613.350 metal and 411.866.950 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
    350.000.000 Metal and 350.000.000 Crystal
    136.500.300 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
    486.500.300 Metal and 350.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -811.819.000
    Crystal: -643.386.000
    Deuterium: -171.622.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.626.827.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 251.110.300
    Crystal: 242.269.000
    Deuterium: -74.201.000
    The defender(s) made a profit of 419.178.300 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

• Mate, fantastic bit of defending there, I can't begin to imagine the deut cost involved lol but hey sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, if only we'd had a bit more time I could've sent my Rips :)

Desperado, looks like you cocked up your fleet save mate, more concentration next time!!

Fast rebuild to all

:beer:

Rave on, it's a crazy feeling

• ouch that goto hurt. nice numbrr of rips down there.

saw the fleet points drop and wondeed who uou hit severance, was waiting for a cr of some sort.

profit is nice. wuda been interesting to see over 1k rips defending this too.

welcome to tarazed, you took over an account from several serial bullshit talkers. Im hoping you came to break the trend and play and less talk.

congrats on the first decent hit

Ogame: Zero
    Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)

• Very well defended, and nice story. So how much deut was it :P

And welcome, neighbour.

Great numbers and profits as well - good luck on the rebuild Desperado.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• i see the points drop and figured out it was severance. but let me get this straight. a player comes out of vmode, and after being so careful at fleetsaving he decides to send his whole fleet on attack? and doesnt come on before it lands?

this is such a dirty hit it is hilarious. why would desperado use attack as a fleetsave option?

obviously this is just my view of this hit. i could always be wrong but i doubt it. i guess good work on the push severance, im guessing desperado had enough of playing and decided to feed the top fleet ingame maybe on the hope severance would then come for me.

am i the only 1 who thinks this is dirty behaviour? defender send all his fleet including probes on attack? lol

• happy you came to the rescue :D

you mean dirty like the top 4 acs hit of elite on ten?
    Desperado said he was drunk? but idk why he attacked my like that. I would almost let it slide because i would lose almost nothing and thought he would retreat because how long it still took. but after a while i thought about porky and his rips and that he could help defend and get something out if it.
    And if it was a push would it not be better to let porky in on it earlier so he could get his rips there on time?
    But I am just a simple miner mining his stuff first time this happend for me in like what 8 years xD :P

but good luck rebuilding Desperado loved to see how active you where on the forum with hits.

• Its sad to see you down desperado.
    It was great chatting with you ingame.

Seems you gave a lot of great things going for you IRL.

when in doubt always CHOOSE RL.

best of luck IRL.

Im going to turn off notifications now lol.

• yeah i guess if it was a push for severance then it would have been alot cleaner. anyways it doesnt matter much to me. just seems a very strange hit. i wonder how much res it was carrying lol

• I still have my principles I have never and will never push.
    But that you see in almost anything a push doesn`t matter to me because of how rotten some players are xD :D
    but i am curious how long you have been playing?

• No push here just 14 pints of cider and a couple of joints with a mate visiting from Asia and then sending to attack planet instead of recycle df. Had a long hard week at work too so was tired , well played def and Severance on the organisation. Shame Severance had taken that account as previous owner was OK with me and may well not have gotten involved.
    Not really a great defense hit though as I was off line for some time with no thought of coming online as was drunk and unaware of what I had done till some 10 hours after I launched Never the less no one to blame but myself here . Lesson number 1 if you are going out with a mate on the piss then v mode or fleet save before you go At least 1 thing after being chased around by a number of top 10 players for the best part of 4 months none of them got me , in the end it was a drunken mistake.
    Hope you make good use of the DF and the millions of res on the fleet too :) I will be back but atm have a few things in RL that have been neglected due to Ogame . will be back soon and rebuilding .

• Top10ed as a new #3, congrats, cool to see a ninja.

You are a nice sport defender, FR! :D