ACS Top 06 - [TOT: 22.064.310.500] CuteCat [b00m] & Thunder [b00m] & El Cyb [BMW] vs. Lieutenant Parsec [DTF] (A: 3.095.202.000, D: 18.969.108.500)

• YO 'dead' uni, we got something to show you !

Hit like this deserves story, where to start... Hope I will have inspiration and it won't be too boring to read.

My name is El Cyb and I started this uni totally randomly out of pure nostalgic for the game. It took me some time to get to know how things work here, who is against who and all that stuff. Over past few months I think we can all say that b00m vs. DTF was biggest rivalry. I personally try to stayed out of that, watched non stop conflicts between players of both sides, laughed a bit and decided to stay neutral, to play my game and whatever happens happens. We should all remember that this is game after all. Since it is no secret anymore, CuteCat and I became good at some point and I noticed how he really tried a lot to catch Lt. Parsec, but without any big success. So what led to this hit?

One player was minding his own business in 6th galaxy when all of the sudden Debtcollector (DTF) colonized in his system. Not so long after Dboxer (DTF) colonized there as well. Since I had mobile colony I decided to come in help, also colonized planet there and party was ready to start. Or at least I thought party was ready to start, but I was wrong. Lt. Parsec also colonized planet there. So I was unable to do anything at that point, I stayed out of that zone and player whom I came to help went to Vmode. Inactivity from us turned out to be amazing thing.

Few days ago I started to talk with CuteCat about Lt. Parsec, where he FS since Cute noticed he might be doing dirty FS. We had to take advantage of that, and since I was in the system I was perfect to go for Moon Destruction. It was really tough job to find perfect opening, interval when I will send DSs since Lt. Parsec is active a lot, or at least his activity on planets indicated that. So tonight after reset we were pretty sure he would log in, since he usually does to check things, but he did not. We waited, waited, no activity. It was time to launch. I sent 15 waves of 4 DSs and hoped he won't come online, but of course he did, things can't go smoothly. Around 30 min before DSs were about to hit he showed and panic started, a bit from my side, but I am sure from his also. He managed to get 200M worth of fleet there and I knew I had to do something with my back up hits. I sent attack on his moon, then on his planet, recalled it, sent again, really had no idea what I was doing, my mind was at billion places at that point, since my biggest fear was that he will ninja my back ups. But after few minutes I realized what fleet he has to defend and it was a bit easier to decide to let all waves hit. Also I got a bit help from him, since he messed up and sent his fleet to arrive perfectly before my Back up hit (I had few of them). He said he was on phone, so I agree it was really not easy to react perfectly at that point. So my DS started to hit, one after another and I always had the same message, that moon was not shaken enough (never had luck with pooping moons) and finally it happened, moon pooped. You should have seen my face after my first lanx on his planet. Fleet was there (we never knew 100%, only assumed) and he did dirty FS. CuteCat moved into system, soon after that Thunder and that is pretty much it.

Also once Lt. Parsec fleet blocked me after friend pooped moon of one player we were chasing, he did it just for fun, well Parsec I did it here also for fun. I know you are good sports about it, after all you are from my humble opinion one of the best players I have seen in this uni, I think nobody can deny that, but it is really a shame you went down 'stupidly' with that FS, you thought you were safe, but I guess that is a lesson for all.

Nothing more to say, just to show you.

Attacker: (El Cyb): 69.214Mn
    Resources: 1.047Mn, Loot: 75%
    Debris field (newly created): 192.483Mn

Defender: (Lieutenant Parsec): 211.986Mn

11th wave did it :

Your fleet from

BYE Parsec has arrived on the moon of the planet on Rico. The weapons of the deathstar fire an alternating graviton shock at the moon, building up to a massive quake and finally tearing the satellite apart. All buildings on the moon were destroyed. A complete success!
    The fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14 % DS destruction chance: 46 %

ENJOY the fight, 'dead' uni :thumbup:
    PS. This time all went by the book.

On 06-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CuteCat [b00m]

Espionage Probe 1
    Deathstar 1.198
    Light Fighter 1.012.629
    Cruiser 80.095
    Battleship 100.000
    Battlecruiser 52.120

Attacker Thunder [b00m]

Small Cargo 1
    Cruiser 92.437
    Battleship 144.037
    Battlecruiser 62.171
    Light Fighter 600.000
    Heavy Fighter 88
    Destroyer 31

Attacker El Cyb [BMW]

Light Fighter 417.148
    Heavy Fighter 10.831
    Cruiser 53.143
    Battleship 15.114
    Destroyer 2.078
    Battlecruiser 12.668

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Small Cargo 152.728
    Large Cargo 15.200
    Light Fighter 573.521
    Heavy Fighter 51.856
    Cruiser 65.048
    Battleship 57.238
    Colony Ship 8
    Recycler 207.354
    Espionage Probe 8.061
    Bomber 2.490
    Solar Satellite 553
    Destroyer 20.446
    Deathstar 72
    Battlecruiser 32.947

After the battle ...

Attacker CuteCat [b00m]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )
    Deathstar 1.198 ( -0 )
    Light Fighter 732.239 ( -280.390 )
    Cruiser 74.864 ( -5.231 )
    Battleship 97.885 ( -2.115 )
    Battlecruiser 51.506 ( -614 )

Attacker Thunder [b00m]

Small Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Cruiser 86.596 ( -5.841 )
    Battleship 141.975 ( -2.062 )
    Battlecruiser 61.431 ( -740 )
    Light Fighter 435.539 ( -164.461 )
    Heavy Fighter 76 ( -12 )
    Destroyer 28 ( -3 )

Attacker El Cyb [BMW]

Light Fighter 301.789 ( -115.359 )
    Heavy Fighter 8.690 ( -2.141 )
    Cruiser 49.386 ( -3.757 )
    Battleship 14.774 ( -340 )
    Destroyer 2.055 ( -23 )
    Battlecruiser 12.510 ( -158 )

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [DTF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    297.224.352 Metal, 951.270.061 Crystal and 63.385.299 Deuterium
    59.925.503 Metal, 238.807.975 Crystal and 5.942.372 Deuterium
    79.900.670 Metal, 406.923.524 Crystal and 7.923.162 Deuterium
    468.197 Metal, 3.940.219 Crystal and 46.430 Deuterium
    137.423.012 Metal, 137.423.013 Crystal and 47.538.975 Deuterium
    9.987.584 Metal, 84.057.774 Crystal and 990.395 Deuterium
    7.490.688 Metal, 63.043.331 Crystal and 742.797 Deuterium
    1.872.672 Metal, 15.760.833 Crystal and 185.699 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 3.095.202.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 18.969.108.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 9.323.039.600 metal and 5.066.284.300 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.622.274.537 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    4.099.311.700 Metal and 1.757.068.300 Crystal
    2.056.630.000 Metal and 2.056.630.000 Crystal
    1.914.497.900 Metal and 0 Crystal
    1.252.600.000 Metal and 1.252.600.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    9.323.039.600 Metal and 5.066.298.300 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 7.677.019.278
    Crystal: 6.165.364.030
    Deuterium: 74.027.129
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 13.916.410.437 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -11.672.607.678
    Crystal: -8.336.614.730
    Deuterium: -1.582.160.629
    The defender(s) lost a total of 21.591.383.037 units.

:love: FR