[BSG]BSG declaring war on Victrix Resurrected[V-R]

• The time for talk is over, you constantly threaten and nuke us, either you kick 'lil pump' or we'll tear your alliance apart like a tiger eating his MEAT.

Our condition for peace:

1. Apologize, IPM EVEN IF ITS PROFIT is NOT how this game is to played.

2. Kick lil pump, this guy is RUDE and has been making constant threats to us.

:rocketlauncher:

BSG:

V-R

..::Edit by NoMoreAngel|Added Memberlists|19.7.2018|22:28:27::..

• HAHAHAHA.... Cant take Blizzard anywhere......
    But regarding the terms of this declaration.....
    1.) Its a war game.... Sorry, but IPM's are a part of this game, profit or no profit ... Maybe you should go find a safe space to go cry in snowflake !
    2.) LOL kick Blizzie..... are you nuts..... he is our entertainment, every member of our alliance is important to us, and we stand up for ALL our members!!!!

Well, If its war you want, its war you will have....... Our terms will be simple.... Alliance disband and Dark Legion publicly admit he is a fudgepacking snowflake !

Top 10's - 8
    Retired - uni's 1,3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus, Virgo

• All users that will participate in the war need to be named with their current points in the wardeclaration. Tables of all members of an alliance can be easily found on those two pages: mmorpg-stat.eu/ (search for the alliance and click "other information") or war-riders.de/?lang=org (a screenshot attached via the attachmentfunction is enough too)

Until you havent done that the war won't start.

Signatur

IPM EVEN IF ITS PROFIT is NOT how this game is to played.

You dont hit people, EVEN IF ITS FOR PROFIT! Raiding is not how this game is to be played!

You dont build mines EVEN FOR PROFIT! mining is not how this game is meant to be played!

Perhaps "lil Pump" has been rude.... because you moan about profit hits done on your alliance?

Now, im not one to moan, "troll" or wind people up on the Oboard, im a calm, caring young man, but if you took the time to teach your memebers to FS, res save, and play safe (you know... look after their accounts.... like building ABMs.... )then perhaps it would be differnt. And i dont blame their counter terms to war, i personally would have not asked for the "fudgepacking" part, we all love fudge, and those that pack it into boxes for us are a valued members of our society! But just teach your own players to not be profit, THATS THE AIM OF THE GAME!

• To the people posting.... If it was purely for profit then no problem, however he sends us IPM's, especially to our weaker members then threatens us?

Says BSG will be destroyed any day now? Calls me a failure of a leader?

As I said, you had this coming.

• I dont know of anyone who would waste res for non-profit hits/IPM without a reason for it. Its economical.

There is going to be a reason (perhaps the fact you seem incapable of being hit for profit is a factor?) for this action of his. All you have done, is remove the bashing rule, which will mean your memebers are going to be bashed, and targeted, not for profit, but because its war. Thats not leadership, thats moving your alliance into destruction, perhaps (and im leader of an alliance, and been a leader of a few alliances as well.... ) your members are not telling you the whole story, been there seen it, a message not told to you where they basically are getting what they deserve with each IPM.

Its not common to be nuked for no reason, look to your alliance for the cause, rather than put them all in harms way!

• I dont know of anyone who would waste res for non-profit hits/IPM without a reason for it. Its economical.

There is going to be a reason (perhaps the fact you seem incapable of being hit for profit is a factor?) for this action of his. All you have done, is remove the bashing rule, which will mean your memebers are going to be bashed, and targeted, not for profit, but because its war. Thats not leadership, thats moving your alliance into destruction, perhaps (and im leader of an alliance, and been a leader of a few alliances as well.... ) your members are not telling you the whole story, been there seen it, a message not told to you where they basically are getting what they deserve with each IPM.

Its not common to be nuked for no reason, look to your alliance for the cause, rather than put them all in harms way!

You're assuming we're gonna lay down and die, we plan on bashing him into the dirt.

• You're assuming we're gonna lay down and die, we plan on bashing him into the dirt.

... They have like 3x the avg points per player than you do, less players, and more points as a whole,
    nearly 100k more points in ships (again... with less players)....

They out match you, out fleet you, and have on avg bigger accounts than you.... 1 simple look in the ranks shows this.... again this is not you do anything but removing the bashing rule and letting those bigger fleets pound your members "into the dirt". To declare in this manner, does make you a bad leader.

• ... They have like 3x the avg points per player than you do, less players, and more points as a whole,
    nearly 100k more points in ships (again... with less players)....

They out match you, out fleet you, and have on avg bigger accounts than you.... 1 simple look in the ranks shows this.... again this is not you do anything but removing the bashing rule and letting those bigger fleets pound your members "into the dirt". To declare in this manner, does make you a bad leader.

You're assuming I don't have powerful friends to help us.

• GL to all parties, i hope that this isnt the massacre it seems on paper and that all members know what they're in for. But srsly you might as well scrap all def now, rather than lose them in 'unprofitable IPM attacks' im sure the eager onlookers wont pick the bones in such an infant uni :rofl:

There is going to be a reason (perhaps the fact you seem incapable of being hit for profit is a factor?) for this action of his. All you have done, is remove the bashing rule, which will mean your memebers are going to be bashed, and targeted, not for profit, but because its war.

Myst, you are 100% correct.... Already yesterday their top fleet was banged by ours :D but cant post it in the CR's
    We will now have no bashing rule in place on these guys....
    Yeah, they got some powerful friends..... lets just say at least half our alliance has been playing ogame since 2006... think we also dont have some powerful friends???
    Wasnt a wise move declaring on an alliance this early in the game.... this early when people get the screws put on them, they often actually quit the uni...
    But hey, you guys declared on us.... so you guys wrote this cheque, now your entire alliance must pay for it !!

Top 10's - 8
    Retired - uni's 1,3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus, Virgo