New Player Help (Moonshots, free res, rec help, 2-1-1 deut)

• I started this universe being overly optimistic in my time and perhaps especially my desire to play.

However since Lobby prevents me from passing on the account to someone else, I have decided to instead turn the account into a new player help account.

1. Anyone who does not have a moon yet can get one free moonshot as long as fleet exists. I have fleet for x10 with lfs and x15 with BS. You keep the debris if you can harvest it.
    2. Anyone outside of top 100 can get 1M res aid once per account. Res will be whatever I have available at the time.
    3. Anyone with at least 30% of their pts in fleet and ranked 20 or lower can trade deut at 2-1-1 with the account (5 mil available daily on a first come first serve basis).
    4. Free rec help for anyone who needs it below rank 20, if I am online. 3K recs available.

Contact ingame Aenea.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MsBeteNoire: EDIT: I have JGs at 1:50, 1:120, 1:210, 1:306, 1:403 and 2:78. Rec help is anywhere within reasonable distance of these moons. If your hit is in G4, I can't help you. Sorry. ().

• hi, this is a crazy nice gesture. for the future of the uni, thank you. i will not need a hand, but i heard TURKS need help :rofl:

[align=center]
    You're going to get trolled

Fidis: Quit at #3 Military
    Libra: Quit at top 15
    Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
    Bellatrix: This account will be deleted on 27.Aug.2018 03:00:00

• Damn, some people are forced to actually build accounts... rather than pay for them and then go "ego" on the Oboard ;)

I think you need to learn difference between Ego and altruism

those are pretty much opposite things, and this gesture is altruism
    I know its rare in this world, but enjoy it
    try the same btw, makes the world more beautiful

its better then your idiotic response on this

• I think you need to learn difference between Ego and altruism
    those are pretty much opposite things, and this gesture is altruism
    I know its rare in this world, but enjoy it
    try the same btw, makes the world more beautiful

its better then your idiotic response on this

LOL! I think I have probarly done far more to help other players than you ;) and i dont need to quit the game to have done it. I also have not just helped purely because I can not sell an account :) But go ahead Voonda, lecture me about helping other players, and know nothing about the alliance im in ;)

• I dont question wat you did OH great MYST :hail:

I question your comment
    why always so negative?
    cant you accept people do good things?
    not all build accounts to sell afterwards...
    not all see only bad things in others...
    did you check difference between egocentrism and altruism already?
    I recommend it

• I haven't bought or sold a single account in my life, have always given them away. What is your problem anyway Myst? Geez. I'm just trying to help a few newbies instead of just deleting the account.

This game man. People are just toxic af.

• My comment was not aimed at you MsBete, and i think its pretty clear it was not meant as an insult towards you at all, nor did I at any point accuse you of buying/selling. I get that Voonda is making a :censored: tonne more of my comment than I thought possible, but dont need to take his wierd view of 1 sentance ;)

Voonda... you really are making alot of out 1 simple comment, where im happy people cant buy/trade accounts, and that people are helping. But hey, you wish you appear smarter than perhaps you are, with your "egocentrism and altruism", perhaps thats where you get your kicks, because altruism has 0 to do with what I said, perhaps you wish you throw in another word, try a thesaurus, might give you a few extra words you can post to appear like you actually know what the :censored: you are talking about ;)

Notice for profanity- Andvari300

• Im not going to fill this beautifull post with arguing with you
    this post deserves better

dont try to crawl back on your words
    you said wat you said
    and you insinuated wat you insinuated

anyway, send me PM with your ingame nick

and plz do the same as I do

respect this post on wat is was created for...

• hello, my name is blizzard :modo::modo::modo::modo:

[align=center]
    You're going to get trolled

Fidis: Quit at #3 Military
    Libra: Quit at top 15
    Virgo: Online (top 40 mining)
    Bellatrix: This account will be deleted on 27.Aug.2018 03:00:00

• I agree with "some" points of @MYST especially the following one... We all who dont want ogame to die do the same thing as well...

LOL! I think I have probarly done far more to help other players than you ;) and i dont need to quit the game to have done it.

I hope you stick to ogame and dont quit. We already have 500 players now instead of 5k players those used to be in past. One less player means more "dead" ogame.
    @MsBeteNoire

1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight

• @Razor, nah, this is it for me. I should have quit after Yildun, but got convinced to join this universe. Truth is, the game just isn't what it used to be. And unlike most others, I don't blame Gameforge for that. I blame the playerbase.

People are just... awful human beings. The toxicity of this place is mindnumbing. Ask most female players out there about the :censored: they deal with on a daily basis, and you would be stunned. And it hasn't gotten better, it has gotten a lot worse. The stuff you have to accept to not be accused of being "too sensitive", just "locker room talk" is gross. Pictures exist of you online? Heaven help you, expect 12 year old boys and those with similar minds to evaluate the curvature of your breasts and the length of your legs. You don't have pictures online (or refuse to show them)? Oh, you must be a 200 kg whale.

Players in Ogame don't know how to keep real life out of Ogame. The stupid ass threats, the insults, the infantile :censored: . It's like every incel on the planet decided to go play Ogame. I've dealt with it for over a decade, and I've run out of patience with it. The disappointment in people is just not worth it anymore.

I'm angry, disgusted, sad. And a little disappointed that there is no way I will ever introduce next generation of strategy-loving girls to a game I've spent so many hours on. It's a shame, really.

C'est la vie though. at least I can give a moon or 2 to some newbies on my way out.

Notice for profanity- Andvari300 ( I agree with your post though )

• If internet i personally dont give a :censored: about who is who and where the guy or gal is from.
    This is digital world and we can be competitive and swear or hurl curses at others but there MUST be a limit to it. I dont know what you experienced as a Girl or female and to be honest what you experienced as a 'female' to be so disappointed but in internet we cant expect everyone to be a Gentleman. :complaingrumble:

People join or live in virtual world to realize their fantasies. Some become Gangsters, some become females some become she-males ( @Mephistopheless ) and some become and act like bandits ( @sir_duc ) and some others wana be best leaders but they suck when they try to become best generous leader and lose ranks because of acting generous ( @yurgajurga )...

My point is You cant get offended in internet world where every internet-addict is busy living their fantasies including a sucker like me...
    :beer:

Notice for word censoring bypass- Andvari300

1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• OK, I said I would sush, but sorry
    I totally disagree on your last point here

My point is You cant get offended in internet world where every internet-addict is busy living their fantasies including a sucker like me...
    :beer:

so, because its internet, you can insult, put racist and sexist :censored: here
    internet is a free ticket to this?

WTF?

wake up my friend, this is 21st century
    internet is not just a game
    lets say this
    how would you feel if your mother, father, son, daughter got insulted or threathned by internet
    will you say same to them?

Notice for profanity- Andvari300

The post was edited 2 times, last by Andvari300 ().

• Thanks for the MS wish all the best, and there are still a few ocrack players who can keep it inline.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.660 km.

GLIRL or GL on your break and come back and wreck something,

• Very nice gesture Aenea. Also, even though this isn't my section to govern...I'm going to go ahead and ask the village idiots to calm down. This was a nice post, no need to troll here.

• Yes please watch the language. Anymore partial or simply not censored (even to the point I have to edit out an entire sentence or post) will be given warnings after this post. I'm all for expressing yourself but please do it respectful.

Board Admin: Rav3n

EN/SE: S-MOD

EN Team

[GMod] Cassandra Vandales

{Mod] -Arcane-

[GMod] Madoka

[Mod] Gebrunn

SE Team

N/A