Jupiter Alliance

• I am daniel.

I founded the number 1 alliance on jupiter.us and have been playing for many years on the us servers.

I am currently searching for several active players that can focus on communication, teamwork, and trading.

I would like 5 fleeters, I don't care how much experience you have I can teach you how to keep your fleet safe and track enemy fleets.

Also looking for miners to trade deut to myself and the other fleeters.

Here is a link to my .us profile if you want to check it out. If you aren't happy with your alliance's communication and teamwork or you just want to learn to use your fleet to its full potential, Join the Jupiter Alliance.

https://board.us.ogame.gamefor…939-DissiliuntInImortuis/

• Number 1 in what? points, Members, Fleet lost, First alliance ever created, or economy?

number 1 over all. I joined Jupiter late and started the alliance out with people near me. the alliance still exists in pegasus.us with few active members. Myself not being one of them. The top players of the uni crave my fleet but there is nothing in pegasus for me anymore.

• Just checked on Peg and I do not see that alliance. I remember you on the .us board though. best of luck here!

Board Admin: Rav3n

EN/SE: S-MOD

EN Team

[GMod] Cassandra Vandales

{Mod] -Arcane-

[GMod] Madoka

[Mod] Gebrunn

SE Team

N/A

• Just checked on Peg and I do not see that alliance. I remember you on the .us board though. best of luck here!

Should be a good time.

And im on peg right now username is Crutch.

Ive been gone for quite some time.

When all the uni's merged we lost the position of number 1. and currently we are only ranked 12th.