AntiGameReborn

• Love the tool. Nicely done.

Been a long, long time since I used the original so I have a question.

Is there a way to see a total of amount of RES that is flying in your fleets? For example, if you are raiding and want to know the total amount of RES on the way back it would be nice to see that for planning purposes. I would have sworn that was an option but can't seem to find it now.

https://openuserjs.org/scripts…esign_Resources_in_Flight

@Tirnoch great work indeed !!! love the new stuff, keep up the good work.

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault

• thx for work you put to have this script updated

have literally no idea what others ask you about in this thread but only means ago is useful in so many ways ( for me unknown)

just never remove planet list, neverrrr :D

oh and events above with no details

• Dear current admin of OgameReborn. Thanks soo-ooo much for redesigning and updating of this fabulous tool. (Thanks to you too Francolino for inventing it). Anyways, i saw that you updated tool to accommodate this new Hyperspace horsepucky redesign of ogame. (thanks for that) phwew.
    BUT, since this fix was done, now when i select view espionage reports. All AGO stuff on left disappears, AGO tab disappears, and i get old school long form espy reports.

I,d love to include SS's of this but i don't know if thats ok to do here.

I am working in Europa/EN uni , but so far those i have asked say they are NOT having this problem.

H E L P

Oh also, by the way, my jumpgate timers are not working AND i am back to "old school" jump gate function.

everything else i can think of works just fine. Cargo counts are right on now etc.

i reset AGO twice, logged out /logged in etc

That`s me on the left after a long hard day (and night) of Ogaming

• Thanks for the update.

Could you provide a script to stop wife nagging please.

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• I hit the save button and it closes and doesn't save my options... Small cargo for attack, fleet overview choice etc.
    Running Firefox on Android
    Other than that running a lot smoother

• Version 6.8.5.2 is now available:

[Feature] Probes can now be selected as default ship for attacking besides LC and SC
    [Feature] The spy table now supports probes for looting in probe raiding unis
    [Feature] Default fleet speed can be selected for attacking with probes (thanks to @Horcon for these 3 features)
    [Bugfix] Buttons in messages now properly delete messages
    [Polishing] Improved message deletion
    [Polishing] Changed Hyperspace tech to useful tech
    [Bugfix] Wrong sorting of reports with negative age
    [Bugfix] Fixed needed cargo calculation in Contructions tab and detail view of researches/buildings
    [Polishing] Added buttons in messages to top of the spy table
    [Bugfix] Probing from the spy table works again in Opera

If you'd like to help with creating a documentation/tutorial for AGR for the homepage, feel free to hit me up.

If you want to support the development of AGR, donations are much appreciated: Link

RiV-Yesterday at 13:24
    AGR will need to wait for OGame to update its API with the new values to show the correct capacities. Please wait until tomorrow and then Update Data in the AGR menu.

You can check if your universe API got updated here :

Code
    1. https://s122-en.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml

(instead of s122 type your own server number) if this line <cargoHyperspaceTechMultiplier>5</cargoHyperspaceTechMultiplier> is still at 2 than wait some more.

Just a boy playing some dotes.

• is AGR broken?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

• I am having issues in U1 but not Virgo. I have uninstalled AGR from chrome & reinstalled. Still have issues in U1 and not Virgo.

@Tirnoch I would be happy to send you screenshots via discord so I can show you.

• I am having issues in U1 but not Virgo. I have uninstalled AGR from chrome & reinstalled. Still have issues in U1 and not Virgo.

@Tirnoch I would be happy to send you screenshots via discord so I can show you.

Sure you can post them in the #bug-reports channel on Discord, you'll get help there.

• Noticed a bug today where in the "account" section on the AGR menu on the left if you send a load of transports to a planet to collect together res for a mine or something the total res for that planet doesnt include the last transport sent. It does show correctly in the "fleet" section of the AGR side menu.

I'm not on my proper PC where I have discord atm - on a laptop in a McDonalds - so hope you forgive the bug report here instead of on Discord. If you want screenshots or more details or for me to play around a bit and see if I can work out any more specifics just let me know

• Noticed a bug today where in the "account" section on the AGR menu on the left if you send a load of transports to a planet to collect together res for a mine or something the total res for that planet doesnt include the last transport sent. It does show correctly in the "fleet" section of the AGR side menu.

I'm not on my proper PC where I have discord atm - on a laptop in a McDonalds - so hope you forgive the bug report here instead of on Discord. If you want screenshots or more details or for me to play around a bit and see if I can work out any more specifics just let me know

it will not tally, until next refresh...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault

• What's the solution for this?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

• Version 6.8.8 is now available in final version:

[Feature] Sort coordinates in Panel and Spy table by distance (in colaboration with @Horcon)
    [Polishing] Removed Ogniter
    [Feature] Added native support for mmorpg-stat instead
    [Feature] Variable distance in Fleetsave routine
    [Polishing] Explicit 0s in task/routine settings are now supported
    [Bugfix] Fixed a bug in the background process that caused loss of data
    [Polishing] Added tooltip with resource composition in the "total" line in the spy table (thanks @Horcon)
    [Bugfix] Fixed a minor bug in the collect routine
    [Misc] Donation button in the AGR menu