AntiGameReborn

• Just a quick suggestion (if it's possible) that came to mind - could we have the activity star/timer visible in your own planet/moon list on the right hand side of all the windows? If so that would be kinda neat, but I understand if it's not due to coding/page restrictions.

• Just a quick suggestion (if it's possible) that came to mind - could we have the activity star/timer visible in your own planet/moon list on the right hand side of all the windows? If so that would be kinda neat, but I understand if it's not due to coding/page restrictions.

I am pretty sure Warsaalk has been working on a very similar feature for UniverseView for a while.

Not sure when its due though, as he's been messing around with some trashsim tweaks as well.

• AGR Version 7.0.0 is now available with a few fixes for the MCO update. This version is available for everyone regardless of if you're playing on a server with the new update or not. It should work with both OGame 6.8.8 and 7.0.0.

For all of you who are playing/testing the new OGame version: Use the MCO thread: AntiGameReborn v7 Feedback

For all others: Please report everything that isn't working in 6.8.8 anymore in here.

Changelog 7.0.0:

[Bugfix/Polishing/Feature] Adapted some features to 7.0.0

[Bugfix/Polishing/Feature] Introduced new ships to AGR

[Bugfix] Rounding bug in Astro costs

• Will AGO be back up again?

As far as i read it at the german board they are working on it. But it´s alot of Code to chance because of the chances in the Fleet Window. Also the GF is permanently bugfixing some stuff witch will make it hard to set up a working code. I guess it will need some more days until a stable workign version is out.

Uni 21 Ogame.de Place 27 (Aktiv)
    Uni 24 Ogame.org Place 2 (Merged to)
    Uni 44 Ogame.org Place 16 (Aktiv)
    191*Rips Killed,Hof´s Single65,Adv.Hof´s19,ACS TOP 10 *1,ACS TOP 10U24*3

• A standard version is likely to emerge soon that will have previous setups from old AGO to the new version. But likely will be a continuous process for the next few months as GF will continue to make bug fixes and updates to the servers for the MCO/V7 updates.

5394-northstar-jpg

"In the center of our Universe lies an understanding of all things beautiful.
    Each star represents a cluster of souls of which more beauty lies. Don't tell yourself you do not belong.
    If you ever become lost, just follow the North Star."

• Version 7.1.0 was just released:

[Feature] Option to center shipyard icons and separate horizontally
    [Polishing] Civil ships and military ships are now separated visually in jumpgate overlay
    [Bugfix] CSS fix for tech details overlay
    [Bugfix] Fix planet overview / parsing resource production
    [Bugfix] Fleet routines are semi-working, be careful when using those and double check your fleets; full functionality isn't recovered yet!
    [Bugfix] Coords box doesn't lead to an error page anymore (thanks to l0rdn1kk0n)
    [Bugfix] Fix for reloading eventlist manually

Keep in mind that AGR isn't fully adapted to 7.1 yet, so some things are still missing and I'm on it.

• Thanks for you continuing ability to make my life easier.

Be expecting some dollar through x

Still after the anti nagging wife button though

Arcane
    [Muppets] [Vega.org]

SMod: Andvari300

Feel free to regale my SMod tales of my literary heroism.

• Version 7.1.0.1 was just pushed out:

[Bugfix] "Transport" button in Constructions tab was leading to an error (unfortunately the resources are still not loaded automatically)
    [Bugfix] Some fixes for event list parsing, still buggy though (thanks to @inc0 for helping out with this)
    [Bugfix] Fixed probing from spy table sending only 1 probe

NOTE: This will be the last update before new year and until GF fixes their shit.

I also want to take this oppurtunity to say thank you to all of you who support me in every way, either through cheerful comments or through donations. The support in the last month was really overwhelming. Thank you all.

Wish all of you a merry christmas.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tirnoch ().

• Works fine in Chrome, but not in Firefox. I tried to change the language for AGR (german to english) but it would not change.

In the data section I found

Account data (resources/ships and building/research levels) 21.12.2019 11:26:40
    Player database (status and details)
    Universe database (planets and moons)

The first line was green, the next 2 lines red.

Tried closing firefox.

The rest of AGR worked

• Thank you Tirnoch! The shit-show that GF rolled out demonstrates how little they are committed to quality control. Your add-on is a work of art in comparison. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

• Hi, there was a nice feature when clicking on planet name in planet list of someone, i was redirected to the fleet tab, with attack mission pre-selected. Very useful for inactive farming.

Now i am getting the following error:

Page could not be found.