AntiGameReborn

• On the next version can you add the option to include Dessie on the Expo just like ESProbe?

You already can.

AGR menu -> Fleet tab -> Expeditions section -> Standard settings bar next to expeditions -> Select destroyer from the preferred combat ship section -> Save.

http://prntscr.com/qjopex

If you meant reaper, or pathfinder - they should be added if/when Tirnoch is back working in it / GF has decided to work on all the game bugs that are interfering with AGR.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• Maybe I misread the Discord release, but I don't think it's just an issue of waiting for GF to fix the plethora of bugs...but also the carry over coding from the original Antigame that has some things in the fleet section of the code that was either a a mess to begin with or he (Tirmoch?) didn't exactly understand.

I could be mistaken, but isn't AGR just a copy/paste add-on with patchwork fixes of the original Antigame to keep it running? I dont' think it was ever completely overhauled was it? I could be wrong, but I thought that was the case.

• V7 changed many things. Maybe he need v6 to understand what need to be changed and what need to be kept.

Especially cause the original code is from AGO, and he is not the one who developed it to understand everything.

My suggestion: Change game! Feel free to follow it or not, your choice.

• Indeed; Is there any working tool with V7 wich show the correct cargoes needed for transport in case of Collector class use ?

Thats pain in the ass currently as it is currently

• A little update on the current state of AGR. Version 7.1.1* is currently being worked on to fix some of the annoying bugs, including:

• Broken empire view
    • All class bonuses (some aren't yet available in the game API, which is why we are still waiting for the GF and hope that this will be available until the release of 7.1.1)
    • Correct rendering of the event list
    • Time of completion of ongoing constructions
    • Attack triangle in the planet list is covered by moons
    • Settings are not saved for brand new accounts as long as no building is built

If you notice any other bugs that are not listed here but that interfere with the flow of the game, please report. Either here or on Discord.

Everything about fleet dispatch / routines is planned for version 7.2.0 and not for version 7.1.1. So please do not report them.

* From now on, the versioning of AGR is no longer completely based on the versioning of OGame. Only the first version number will now be based on that of OGame.

• Didn't got 7.1.1, still at 7.1.0.2.

Don't know if you plan to fix this in 7.2 or if you fixed it in 7.1.1, i'm sorry if you will, but if i go to shipyard and try to build more than 1 deathstar, and i have not enough resources, the counter block at 2 and i can't see time and ress needed for more than 2 deathstars.

Something annoying.

It seems to happen only with deathstars.

Thank you for your great work Tirnoch , keep going, you are amazing.

My suggestion: Change game! Feel free to follow it or not, your choice.

• 7.1.1 isn't released yet, it's still being worked on as stated in my previous post.

The problem you describe is a commander "feature" and has nothing to do with AGR.

That being said I will inquire whether I am allowed to "fix" this "feature" with AGR.

• Thanks for putting in the time and effort you have to make this tool available to players(not sure if you made AGR or if you just took over the upkeep of it, either way, you still deserve thanks)......especially after the update.

Tirnoch Where can i donate? I'm sure it's easy and posted in this thread....but figured it would be easier just to ask for you to link me here...that way the link is bumped and might encourage others to show some appreciation for your work and help fund it's progress. I know my time is worth a lot more money then most people can afford, so I can really appreciate when someone uses their time(freely) to build or upkeep a tool that isn't completely self serving and just for them, but done for a gaming community that they are a part of. Pretty cool thing to do I think, and I like to support good causes. Thanks again and please keep up the good fight/work.

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • Thanks for putting in the time and effort you have to make this tool available to players(not sure if you made AGR or if you just took over the upkeep of it, either way, you still deserve thanks)......especially after the update.

Tirnoch Where can i donate? I'm sure it's easy and posted in this thread....but figured it would be easier just to ask for you to link me here...that way the link is bumped and might encourage others to show some appreciation for your work and help fund it's progress. I know my time is worth a lot more money then most people can afford, so I can really appreciate when someone uses their time(freely) to build or upkeep a tool that isn't completely self serving and just for them, but done for a gaming community that they are a part of. Pretty cool thing to do I think, and I like to support good causes. Thanks again and please keep up the good fight/work.

You can find a donation link in the AGR menu ingame (on the top, middle of the screen) or on the AGR homepage: https://www.antiga.me/en/

Thank you for your support :)

• ok cool, I use the damn thing and don't even notice all that is there right in front of my eyes.....comedy. Thanks for the quick reply, and i do appreciate your efforts.......but I'll show it by donating, actions are much better than words in some circumstances....such as this

Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
    Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
    Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
  • What would be great is to this is change the font color from Red to something else when the resources are beyond the storage limit. Very difficult to read the Red font? Maybe Yellow or Blue.... Not sure if that can be done.

• Nope, it's not working since v7.

Ironically it still remembers last missions from before v7 :D

• If you want to send expo, you can mash both enters like crazy and it can send a lot of fleets all at once.
    If you don't have enough ships it will send what it can send.

Other than that, you can take Commander (first officer that makes build que) and when you enter your fleet menu, below all ships you will see an option "standard fleets" where you can make preset fleets, then you just choose a fleet you created in standard fleet menu and everything will fill out. :)