AntiGameReborn

• That has nothing to do with the addon itself. Firefox for Android only supports a handful of recommended addons right now.

Will more add-ons be supported in the future?

We want to ensure that the first add-ons supported in the new Firefox for Android provide an exceptional, secure mobile experience to our users. To this end, we are prioritizing Recommended Extensions that cover common mobile use cases and that are optimized for different screen sizes. For these reasons, it’s possible that not all the add-ons you have previously installed in Firefox for Android will be supported in the near future.

Will add-ons not part of the Recommended Extensions program ever be supported on the new Firefox for Android?

We would like to expand our support to other add-ons. At this time, we don’t have details on enabling support for extensions not part of the Recommended Extensions program in the new Firefox for Android. Please follow the Add-ons Blog for future updates.

• appreciate the response, so is the issue that mozila have reduced there addon acceptance on mobile browsers

is there any way to temp use the add on on a different mobile browser

• Like with many fleet sending options.. it's still on the list of things to rework after the plethora of changes to the fleet pages that came with version 7.

It will (hopefully) come back, but there is no date when the reworks will be done.

The sky is not the limit it is only the genesis of dreams.

• So, where to start...

Since the ladies and gentlemen at GF don't even care enough to make a simple statement about the concerns and wishes of the users, and everything and everyone at GF, given enough time, ends in a disappointment, I hereby officially quit developing AGR. This won't be a long post explaining my displeasure. I think there is no need for an explanation since everyone knows very well about Gameforge's fuckups and the discontent they lead to.

Of course, I don't intend to take AGR to the grave with me because I think AGR doesn't belong to me, but to the community. I will be putting the AGR code online in the next few days. Then interested developers can continue the project.

Thank you everyone for the great support in the last years.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tirnoch ().

• So sad.
    I started yesterday in development of an script, and AGR is my lighthouse, my inspiration for anything...
    Can't see ogame without AGR, so hope someone continue it.
    If no one can do, i'll.
    But I hope you can step back in your decision.
    Sorry for my english, still learning.

• Of course, I don't intend to take AGR to the grave with me because I think AGR doesn't belong to me, but to the community. I will be putting the AGR code online in the next few days. Then interested developers can continue the project.

! think it's a lie and we won't be able to find the AGR codes:crazy: