WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN

• ı have detected just 23 multi acoounts but ı dont know who is using those.

Many of them have moon but not built any building. But;
    All of them at the same place,(Ican wite all accounts from the game who want to learn)
    All of them havent any alliance
    All of them have 6 planets
    All of them are between 400-500 score
    All of them havent combat ship,recylers or others...
    All of them have only 50-60 large cargo ships on every planets
    All of them havent defense (a little bit)
    All of them dont build resource level and
    ALL OF THEM USUALLY ONLİNE 24 HOURS İN A DAY,

I'm following them more than 10 days but no one offline at all.. All they are online 24/24 hours and lights didnt turn of..I have many screenshot and WROTE GAME OPERATOR 48 hours ago but still all they are online,ı slept and used alarm,woke up afew times every nights but have seen them usually online.:))

I think so those accounts are managed by one or two person..and using bot.

Shortly these accounts seeming someone's multi accounts.I dont know who is that lucky multi player but will find him.
    ı can send all accounts coordinates from the game or another way who want.
    Sorry bad english:(

• you can make fake activity easy enough.

And I think some of your reasoning for accusing is silly, in Uriel for example, i have 11 moons on 12 planets... most dont have buildings. just because you have a moon does not mean you build on it.
    Activity can be made by being on overview and having RL building 1 at a time, refreshes page each time.

You have actual evidence rather than flimsy accusations, take it to a GO, and leave it at that.

• ah y those saccounts i saw like 4 of them been tryign to hit them for a while y they never go off xDi even tried attacking on multiple occasions and time :P i lanx nothing there lanx them all the time xD if anyone wants msg me in game i can give you some of there coords

• I've seen this sort of play on other Unis and it is very distasteful and disrespectful to the games community.

Players shouldn't be able to have feeder accounts to push themselves.

I hope that this is dealt with soon, The lobby change was the only thing which helped before because the multis couldn't login ^^

Seems they've found a loophole once again.....

And I think some of your reasoning for accusing is silly, in Uriel for example, i have 11 moons on 12 planets... most dont have buildings. just because you have a moon does not mean you build on it.
    Activity can be made by being on overview and having RL building 1 at a time, refreshes page each time.

You have actual evidence rather than flimsy accusations, take it to a GO, and leave it at that.

ı am talking about 23 accounts, not only one..all of those ame with their eachothers and all the same where ..and all of them online already since .dont those 23 players sleep at all..not only one day... im following them more than 1 week and they didnt sleep.:))) you wrote "take it to a GO".. you have to learn to read before writing because ı wrote upside that ı wrote to G.O.

now you can ask "how can ı followed them "... im a retired man, ı have many sicks and can not sleep ..ı woke up many times at nigths... and this game is my only one hobby..its very easy to follow everybody for me. 23 accountsX6 planets=138 probe in every 15 minutes X 96 times in a day=13248 probe and X 7 days.=92736 probe...:)) You sure still those are fake ( or BOT....).

• now you can ask "how can ı followed them "... im a retired man, ı have many sicks and can not sleep ..ı woke up many times at nigths... and this game is my only one hobby..its very easy to follow everybody for me. 23 accountsX6 planets=138 probe in every 15 minutes X 96 times in a day=13248 probe and X 7 days.=92736 probe...:)) You sure still those are fake ( or BOT....).

Im thinking you could spend that time, probing for raids and profits rather than seeing if 20 odd accounts are cheating.
    And again, if you have clear evidence, send a ticket, you dont dont need to make a thread about it, GOs have lives outside of Ogame, give them time to sort it out, if the evidence checks out, the accounts will be banned, if not, move on. You could spend your time posting on the Oboard your hits with the planets/moons you probe when you stop stalking 20 odd accounts.

EDIT:
    Thats if hitting people is your thing... if this is, cool, go for it, but again we dont need threads, GOs need the evidence, not us.

• Had some info in my alliance chat, you probably talking about same accounts, this :censored: is obvious...

Notice: Please censor swearing - Andvari300

• Im thinking you could spend that time, probing for raids and profits rather than seeing if 20 odd accounts are cheating.
    And again, if you have clear evidence, send a ticket, you dont dont need to make a thread about it, GOs have lives outside of Ogame, give them time to sort it out, if the evidence checks out, the accounts will be banned, if not, move on. You could spend your time posting on the Oboard your hits with the planets/moons you probe when you stop stalking 20 odd accounts.

EDIT:
    Thats if hitting people is your thing... if this is, cool, go for it, but again we dont need threads, GOs need the evidence, not us.

This game is slowly being converted to a "kingdom of cheaters because of people like you."
    Are those your accounts? I mean you are getting mad for no reason. :rofl:

In next uni i will make 10 accounts too from other cell phone and make a ticket to go that those accounts belong to one happy ogame family and with my main account (from other sim) i will keep getting pushed from those accounts.

I mean keep 40 LC in each planet, make medium defenses and keep transporting resources to moon (without defenses) and keep farming that moon 4 times daily.
    And dont forget to keep "auto reload script running in chrome's tab" for each account. So i will get resources gathered on each of 20 moons (20 moons from different accounts).
    :flexmuscles: I am such a genius and those 20+ accounts might belong to me as well about which dedde is talking about... :flexmuscles:

1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight

The post was edited 1 time, last by Razor ().

• Guess you cant read Razor? or dont want to? Because as I said... give the details to a GO, a thread is not needed. Or does that bit remove the point of your pathetic post?

• bro... GOes dont do a s***. If they did then zibal wouldnt be dead, and these type of incidents would not be happening. I posted "How to cheat like a pro" in post above.
    So from that post you can see that GOes cant ban me even if they know that i am cheating because those push accounts have different IP from my main account.
    Now only 3 options remain with us
    *Leave ogame forever.
    *Become a cheater too and whoever is best cheater gets no 1 rank.
    *Try to stand vs these cheaters as a group so that ogame does not die.

I am gona stop buying DM from now on (bought when bella started and now i think it was my mistake) and will have zero support/good-will for ogame from now on.
    Reason is simple... Ogame is supporting only those who pays it most. They dont care about people like us who only use small amount to buy dm for officers.
    And game operators...
    These bunch of people are so rude that i dont even want to talk about them or getting any support from them.

You are also watching this all.
    Are you not...
    :)

1)- :love: Make Love
    :nono No Fight

• Wrong tag and honestly enough of the cheating talk and bad mouthing GO's.
    Not sure how the same people keep talking about nothing but cheating. As stated before use the ticket system and if you feel you are not being heard move it up the chain until you get the answers you seek. I will not allow these negative players to keep going on and on. This board is not meant for that type of talk. :closed:

Currently Moderates- Zibal - Indus :check:

My Org S/MOD is: Rav3n

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg