Top 08 - [TOT: 34.044.933.000] Phoenyx vs. Eymen (A: 15.708.485.000, D: 18.336.448.000)(TD-34G)

• This has been a long time coming and nothing more fitting then the new number 1 hit in xanthus on my return.

So the story goes this account changed names about a week ago according to coke....he kept going into cokes systems and attempting him but was never successful. I had told coke when my return was and we planned for me to come back when he was off hopefully not seeing I was back therefore thinking he was safe I guess....Coke spotted his fleet in his gal 5 system withe deut no where else and an hour later it was gone. coke had picked up that he seemed to be fleetsaving to his own DF but the last few times it seemed to be gone for longer then an hour...so he sent mdms right before I was even able to come back. It blew and we found the fleet on a 14 hour harvest mission....the defender recalled and we had 2.5 hours to get it done and we did.

between both of our hits we harvested 29.2 billion DF and lost 21 billion so we came up about 8 billion....the defender took between 5-6 billion.

Cocacola will post his part 2 sometime today as well.

Bert we did chase you for a long time and it was fun...It would have been really fun if you actually ever tried me. In which you never did.

I do not know what my future hold in xanthus now as this was my main priority for the last 2 months was getting this account....I will be around but the thrill of the hunt has now somewhat died in this uni now.

To all of xanthus...enjoy the New Number 1

I am not sure who is on the account or anything I just know berts account is down :D

This is the biggest hit bar far in xanthus and I am sure will no change for some time

On 20-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Phoenyx

Small Cargo 120.000
    Light Fighter 1.100.000
    Heavy Fighter 60.000
    Cruiser 225.000
    Battleship 160.000
    Destroyer 66.000
    Deathstar 99
    Battlecruiser 1.000

Defender Eymen

Small Cargo 98.477
    Large Cargo 15.589
    Light Fighter 1.070.529
    Heavy Fighter 39
    Cruiser 160.996
    Battleship 103.316
    Colony Ship 28
    Recycler 321.052
    Espionage Probe 48.093
    Bomber 1.000
    Destroyer 50.000
    Deathstar 612
    Battlecruiser 35.672
    Light Laser 238
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Phoenyx

Small Cargo 4.452 ( -115.548 )
    Light Fighter 40.964 ( -1.059.036 )
    Heavy Fighter 4.350 ( -55.650 )
    Cruiser 55.969 ( -169.031 )
    Battleship 92.549 ( -67.451 )
    Destroyer 54.176 ( -11.824 )
    Deathstar 99 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 686 ( -314 )

Defender Eymen

Small Cargo 2.065 ( -96.412 )
    Large Cargo 994 ( -14.595 )
    Light Fighter 22.868 ( -1.047.661 )
    Heavy Fighter 1 ( -38 )
    Cruiser 31.640 ( -129.356 )
    Battleship 55.693 ( -47.623 )
    Colony Ship 12 ( -16 )
    Recycler 28.321 ( -292.731 )
    Espionage Probe 218 ( -47.875 )
    Bomber 775 ( -225 )
    Destroyer 44.139 ( -5.861 )
    Deathstar 612 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 25.026 ( -10.646 )
    Light Laser 1 ( -237 )
    Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
    Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 15.708.485.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 18.336.448.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 15.848.279.300 metal and 6.852.029.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.971.400.300
    Crystal: 2.540.555.800
    Deuterium: -520.132.000
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 6.991.824.100 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -11.763.875.500
    Crystal: -5.477.258.500
    Deuterium: -1.095.314.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 18.336.448.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

• Beatiful!!!!! After long time its really nice to come here to comment this hof! Turks are finnaly gone foe good!

Wonderfull hit as always Phoenix you well deserve it with the time you put here!!

This top 1 will be here for a long time im sure!

Once again congratz! And bert0 bb and keep watching those CCTV loool you cheater

• Amazing.

Xanthus has been witness of the RasGale vs Fleet conflict.

Eventually the alliances disbanded and few members where left who still hunted each other.

There had been many accusations, Bashing, Pushing, Scripting, but these violations can only be known by the banned players and the GO's. Even this hit has accusations of account trading and pushing, but at the end if a fleet is crashed, usually someone committed a mistake.

Maybe Berto's mistake was thinking he couldn't crash nor be crashed by Phoenyx. Perhaps his mistake was not having an ally helping him. Or maybe his mistake was that he shared his account. Or simply harvesting so close to an enemy.

It would had been better a simply GG, good hit. And while you guys hated each other, at the end, it's a game celebrate the end of your conflict with a beer.

• Big congrats, Phoenix on the number 1 hit in this universe. It was great teamwork and communication between you and Coke. You two have made alot of players day today and you both can bask in the glory of this hit. As far as Bert is concerned, he was a worthy opponant and more people would be more sympathetic to him if he wasnt such a crybaby and so paranoid. So glirl, Bert. No fr to you

• Just wow, been wondering when this guy would have been taken, congrats bud impressive hit, well assuming his 20% top on space dock won’t be much of a threat. Again great big numbers

• @Nik$ saying you give the number 1 account the someone who just randomly messaged you is just dumb and I think anyone would agree with that.

Second you were banned for scripting...again you claim to be so clean but you ran bot programs....but again I could really care less...how many times you hit sephirat? or zues?....should I go on?

Again I could really care less but you want to make yourself out to be and angel and in fact your the opposite, its hilarious.

• it seems @Phoenyx and his crew members keep doing their dirty jobs even after ban. Several times I talked to @Nik$ and he was keep saying he wants to give away his account and bored to play with dirty players.
    Come on it's not logical to send your all fleet to your energy's debris Field in same system and mission time is more than several hours.!!! What a luck that day phoenyx also came back from ban. Come on guys. !!! New guy is probably one of your dirty team mate?? This is really well organised pushing and I am really sorry for game operators their job is not easy because of dealing with all these stuff

lol

• everything is you "think" :)
    Today i destroy his 3 moon and found fleet deployment moon to moon 100ss for 24 hours. :D. Like before, he just FS 10% to save deut . If i deal with him, he just off, then i can total kill all his ship. Why he online and take 5bil DF ? is he afraid i dont have enough cargo so he keep it for me some day ?
    To day he online and recalled like before, but not a harvest mission
    will you say this is perfect action to blind Go eyes ?
    he also crash some my ship and ninja me today. maybe that is new deal. lol

• Wow! This is what we have been waiting to see! Well done mates! What an excellent teamwork. After a few times of fails attempt in which I also joined the plot, finally we see this successfully new number 1! I must say that you are a very patient player, you never give up. And the 2 weeks ban not even set you back, instead, it went like roller coaster. What a true spirit of fleeter.

Although I wasn't involved in this hit, I am still very happy for you guys, this is a legendary hit of Xanthus that will stay for a long time.

Finally, Berto/Nik, true that after your fleets got crashed, you can now sleep through the night. That is killed by RIP and get a SIP (Sleep in Peace), what a good deal.

Good luck for all of your guys that still playing here, all the best.

• How your friends did crush your fleet for pushing themselves? How BAD EGG did ninja to you? How much did you sell for yourself and board account? We talked to you many times and you never been their side but one day you decided to attack BAD EGG and crush all your fleet. Come on Ben the miner. You are the last person who can come here and make comments. Shut up ! and also l was not eymen.
    @BenTheMiner

• @Nik$ you got recycled brother! Live with it! Ogame is winning and losing. You got your trophies, now its time to someelse get their trophy out of you :fatgreengrin: Well smashed and fr!