Top 07 - [TOT: 21.751.502.000] Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] & Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] & Heretic [AzraelZ] vs. Fatalni [NoEmo] (A: 7.432.314.000, D: 14.319.188.000) NO PROFIT! NO PROBLEM!

• Where are you at, Virgo!? I know you are waiting for it. Some of you couldn't help but message. I don't blame you.
    You know who this is. :flexmuscles: You know what is about to go down. You saw the title. I got a freaking biography for you. This might be the book you curl up with tonight before bed. It'll certainly get the engine revving. :D

Backstory:
    TLDR: You missed out and you best read this !!!! but Nemo doesn't like us and things get heated :rofl:

So, AzraelS has always been on top. We got a bit aggressive with some insta gate MDs. This got a few of the bigger boys a bit shook up and suddenly the majority or the top tier fleeters all group up in Nemo. Nemo takes the top. KillerZ and AzraelZ merge. :beer: Back on top baby!

Quickly things start heating up, all around this one mouth. Fatty, you truely kicked it into high gear. I myself was getting lazy and bored. Then this mouth from the south starts running. Put Deadly's to shame. That was all it was though. Lot of talk, next to no action. We made a few MD attempts. There were a few ninjas. Pretty blah. There were a lot of funny screenshots and insults going around at that point. Remember Heretardick? 8o I still enjoy that one. Let us get re Heretarded Virgo! :rofl:

Now, my perspective here, so probably wrong, but...
    It seemed someone was getting a little hot with the running of the mouth but no way to really back it up. Things got a little hate speechy because we made a handful of insta gate DM MDs. Muzzles were issued. Things got quiet...
    Or did they? =O

Fatty has been at it hard. Game recognize game and respect at least for that much. Never passing me in points destroyed but getting close to closing a 1kk gap. I just keep getting these big boy hits. Personally, think DM was in use. He swore last night he never bought any. DM or no, you put up a good fight once you got muzzled. GG!

So Tuner gets a few ok hits on Ice. Ice runs his mouth. Ice gets banned. Again... :nono
    Next thing we know, Tuner magically appears in most of Thrust's systems. A lot of relocation movement in on a few of us. No problems. We are still waiting buddy. :spiteful:

Ice gets back and goes all, "Winter is HERE MOTHER :censored: !" and this is pretty much where we are.

The hit:
    TLDR: LOL! Spy and fly, seriously! READ THE :censored: POST!

Had a big trade underway and was taking it easy on Xbox when Ice is all, Fatty down, Fatty down! Everything is FS! Fleet sitting. IN SYSTEM WITH ICE!
    Either your balls are the size of melons, and I would get that checked out cause they should not be, or you are really... that was just not smart. All I am saying.
    We think he either fell asleep or just figured he was safe. Pretty understandable considering but hey,

This isn't Emo, we fly!

Pace was the furthest away so got him to fire his and then all jumped in. At the total, got to see 1.653mil? ships flying. :evilgrin2: That is pretty cool. Noob isn't ashamed to say he hasn't flown in such a large formation before. In fact, for the most part, this is all new territory for me. Having a ball btw!

BOOM! :rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher:

Def came on about 5 min after hit. He started with 100 recs. By the end of it, he had 50k recs going at the DF. I had to laugh at the DM use since he hate speeched about DM use. This is where he swore he never bought DM. His Astro 21 and Hyper 15 in one day, same day as the half button event. Just DM saved from events. Insta recs. All items.
    Maybe is true. I honestly don't care. Don't really beleive it either.
    Doesn't matter.
    You put up a great fight when it came to numbers. I expect you'll be right back. Stole a good piece. So no profit.
    To take down the biggest fleet in the uni and have some breathing room, super worth it. That was making a bit of a power shift. That just put a halt to that. At least for a moment...

Few Deds

AzraelZ of course. :beer: I keep saying you are the best. I keep calling you the top of the food chain. I am still waiting to be corrected. Great jobs guys!

Ice, mad probe skills and just not taking it from anyone. Relocate on us, fine, he relocates on you! This was all him for catching the slip. Slip on Ice, and Ice might catch you! :rolleyes2:

Tuner, I seriously think you are delusional or just super troll and you get one too. First, compares me to Dimas on the DM spending, lol. Dude? Then tells me that Fatty really came out ahead and won that one since he stole so much DF. I'm not even going to explain the politics and numbers of what went down and what that means. I think you might be soft in the head mate. I put him on block in game. I'm going to call you out if I keep seeing all the ignorance and then get reported. You aren't going to Ice me! :rofl:

Fatty! I might not agree with where things went board wise, but you definitely turned up the fun factor. Most importantly though, Nemo may have been the first to hit 100kk points destro, and congrats. We were close to getting there first! I think that we can settle for this though. Not only helped us break that 100 million points destroyed mark but...Thanks for the point lead!

Last but definitely not least! Virgo! This has been a ball! Many of you have been very complementary and the decent influx of deut... Ice and I much appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your immunity!

:freakout: NUMBERS! :freakout:

On 15-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] :hail::hail:

Bomber 2.826
    Destroyer 10.936
    Small Cargo 7.430
    Light Fighter 213.981
    Cruiser 21.056
    Battlecruiser 4.013

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] :hail::hail:

Light Fighter 428.328
    Heavy Fighter 7.429
    Cruiser 92.472
    Battleship 16.747
    Bomber 1.935
    Destroyer 22.686
    Small Cargo 71.869
    Battlecruiser 15.816

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :hail::flexmuscles::hail:

Bomber 4.000
    Destroyer 12.000
    Battleship 13.800
    Battlecruiser 30.264
    Small Cargo 29.544
    Cruiser 101.950
    Light Fighter 503.250
    Heavy Fighter 25.300

Defender Fatalni [NoEmo] :sleeping::chainsaw:

Small Cargo 96.000
    Large Cargo 3.700
    Light Fighter 1.005.412
    Heavy Fighter 928
    Cruiser 112.580
    Battleship 44.271
    Colony Ship 4
    Recycler 84.880
    Espionage Probe 9.400
    Bomber 51
    Destroyer 5.354
    Deathstar 647
    Battlecruiser 20.324

After the battle ...

Attacker Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] :w00t:

Bomber 2.388 ( -438 )
    Destroyer 9.264 ( -1.672 )
    Small Cargo 2.301 ( -5.129 )
    Light Fighter 66.057 ( -147.924 )
    Cruiser 15.177 ( -5.879 )
    Battlecruiser 3.395 ( -618 )

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] 8o

Light Fighter 128.406 ( -299.922 )
    Heavy Fighter 3.272 ( -4.157 )
    Cruiser 66.324 ( -26.148 )
    Battleship 13.873 ( -2.874 )
    Bomber 1.621 ( -314 )
    Destroyer 19.162 ( -3.524 )
    Small Cargo 21.671 ( -50.198 )
    Battlecruiser 13.259 ( -2.557 )

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :bday:

Bomber 3.373 ( -627 )
    Destroyer 10.093 ( -1.907 )
    Battleship 11.435 ( -2.365 )
    Battlecruiser 25.379 ( -4.885 )
    Small Cargo 9.119 ( -20.425 )
    Cruiser 73.788 ( -28.162 )
    Light Fighter 153.576 ( -349.674 )
    Heavy Fighter 11.225 ( -14.075 )

Defender Fatalni [NoEmo] :blackeye::Vomit:

Small Cargo 0 ( -96.000 )
    Large Cargo 0 ( -3.700 )
    Light Fighter 0 ( -1.005.412 )
    Heavy Fighter 0 ( -928 )
    Cruiser 0 ( -112.580 )
    Battleship 0 ( -44.271 )
    Colony Ship 0 ( -4 )
    Recycler 0 ( -84.880 )
    Espionage Probe 0 ( -9.400 )
    Bomber 0 ( -51 )
    Destroyer 0 ( -5.354 )
    Deathstar 647 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 0 ( -20.324 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 7.432.314.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 14.319.188.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 7.046.035.000 metal and 3.255.014.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    1.776.330.000 Metal and 1.776.330.000 Crystal
    809.990.000 Metal and 809.990.000 Crystal
    20.000.000 Metal and 20.000.000 Crystal
    10.000.000 Metal and 10.000.000 Crystal
    19.990.000 Metal and 19.990.000 Crystal
    24.040.000 Metal and 0 Crystal
    443.360.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    3.103.710.000 Metal and 2.636.310.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)