[TOT: 3.816.958.000] New York [AzraelZ] & Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] & Renegade Thrust [AzraelZ] & Heretic [AzraelZ] & Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] vs. coke [Vegan] (A: 100.001.000, D: 3.716.957.000) EAT MEAT!!!

• High! :hi:

Oh yeah, BACK AGAIN BABY!
    For the record, at this point, I think I am just being put to post the things that have some story to them, and this is definitely one. (surprise =O )
    This was again, all Ice. At least at first. This was definitely a tremendous and extremely well adapted team play event. Again, this might be old hat for some but Mr. Noob had a ball here and was very impressed with the teamwork and team.

Well done to all, guys! This was to awesome!

I will try to lay it all out, be prepared, this was an all day event that started with a 2d FS. (WTF :crazy: )

TLDR: GET THE :censored: OFF THE FORUMS! :rocketlauncher:

So I don't know how many days ago at this point, :hi: , but Ice came back and got to work. One of the things we had discussed a few times was dismantling a salad tosser. Vegan, really guys, I mean, I try to be understanding and... each to their own. Guys, vegan... seriously?
    Anyways, so Ice says it is time and after a few days, picks the spot and sets up shop. This was pretty basic at this point. In system, moon up, gate, MD.
    Moon went down... first wave no loss? We've been busy. First wave, no loss. There is the fleet... on the way to a DF 2d away. :|

Well since it was so long, we sent the Rippers. Ofc, once it was close to time to hit the DF, DEF recalled. So did we. Relock, re-rip.
    Now we wait, for a few days.

So I get up and get the day going and time is somewhat close, if 12h is close.
    There isn't much going on and it is time to unleash the storm.
    Intention was to drop the PT on his def down. I honestly don't even know what it was at. I want to say 500kk defense. Thrust, Andy, a little bit from me. Those PT didn't last long. We were set. Just waiting...

Well, it gets spicy! Alex and Pat both got RIPS inc to planet for defend, about 650 in total. Def has probe shots inc. MOON!
    There are still little less than 10h to go at this point. The plan has to change and it has to change now.

Quickly another set of MDs were set up on DEF, just in case some sneaky sneaks were trying to do something. The defense also had to go. BYE BYE! :rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher::rocketlauncher:
    It was an all day affair, Pace joining in shortly after and my res arriving so I could begin in earnest. I honestly couldn't tell you how many IPMs were fired, and for a time DEF was building ABMS. He probably killed 100 IPMs. I imagine a bit over 1k were fired. Raining hell fire.!

We are trying to figure out who or what might be on the way or possible to be on the way to help. So we are checking all the big boy moons to see who has what where. Was happy to see DA and Alien were busy, grats btw guys.
    If we had not been busy DA, I would have made you fight for the 1bn sitting there with hardly a way to move it. I bet that gave you a good start! :D

The MDs are getting close to Coke, Today is firing MDs on Ice. Unsure if there might a defend on the MD, we fired fleet to try and push through. Slowed before the first to the second and checked the first out but was not need. First wave, moon pop, no loss. It was a probe moon anyways.

So again, all clear minus the 650 RIPs otw for acs defend. We level the defense, load in the fleets and get ready for a big bada boom. Ofc, near last hour Pat and Alex pull RIPS and it is just us and Coke. As it was supposed to be in the first place, thank you!

Last 30 minutes, pulled everything off the hit except the disco balls and let them do the work.
    :missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher::missilelauncher:

Some of our DF got pilfered. Pat put it best. Who got the DF? I think the whole uni sent recs. :rofl:
    Probably right mate. We got more than enough to make a tidy profit. Hardly any loss.
    Most importantly though, this was just a whole lot of fun. It did interfere with work a bit and was hard to get some things lined up being interrupted. I was not the only one. We were all kind of juggling through this and life and it was just a blast!

Ded as always to AzraelZ! Who run it?! :beer: This was incredible teamwork and adaptation. We do good work gents!
    Ded to mystery DF thief. Nemo didn't take credit nor Dimastercard (not mine but I love it). We wondered if they would tell us, but figure ofc they would. They would rub it in our faces. Whatever, enjoy it!. We had a great time!
    Ded to Nemo. I guess that was a good effort? I feel with so many days to put something together, you could have stopped us easily. It made it more interesting, for sure. Tempting to try and snake some of those shiny, shinies on their long trek back too. :P

I think that covers it. Hope you enjoyed Virgo!

NUMBERS! :xeno:

On 18-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker New York [AzraelZ] :hail::love::hail:

Deathstar 350

Attacker Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] :hail::love::hail:

Deathstar 400

Attacker Renegade Thrust [AzraelZ] :hail::love::hail:

Deathstar 106

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :hail::love::hail:

Deathstar 75

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] :hail::love::hail:

Espionage Probe 1

Defender coke [Vegan] <X:cursing:

Small Cargo 26.257
    Large Cargo 2.259
    Light Fighter 85.449
    Heavy Fighter 42.115
    Cruiser 51.718
    Battleship 1.106
    Recycler 4.261
    Espionage Probe 400
    Bomber 800
    Destroyer 90
    Deathstar 30
    Battlecruiser 9.357

After the battle ...

Attacker New York [AzraelZ] :hail::hail::hail:

Deathstar 346 ( -4 )

Attacker Ronald McDonald [AzraelZ] :hail::hail::hail:

Deathstar 396 ( -4 )

Attacker Renegade Thrust [AzraelZ] :hail::hail::hail:

Deathstar 105 ( -1 )

Attacker Heretic [AzraelZ] :hail: :flexmuscles: :hail:

Deathstar 74 ( -1 )

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] :hail: :hail: :hail:

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender coke [Vegan] :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    250.586.053 Metal, 37.237.751 Crystal and 60.629.795 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 100.001.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.716.957.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.113.977.500 metal and 641.670.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 348.453.599 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 42%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    235.692.500 Metal and 0 Crystal
    518.285.000 Metal and 281.715.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    753.977.500 Metal and 281.715.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 954.563.553
    Crystal: 278.951.751
    Deuterium: 50.629.795
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.284.145.099 units. :rolleyes2:

Summary defender(s)