Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018

• Bad I didn't grab popcorn for tonight. Great stories ongoing here! :fatgreengrin:
    A lot of speculations about tomorrow's merge up in the air! All the PM conversations reminds me the poker game. Who is bluffing, who has actually good cards, who goes all in. In all my years playing ogame I haven't received half of the amount of PM's as in last 2 weeks. So that means a lot of tactics and planing already ongoing before the merge actually is happening!

• @improve and @MikeGrinder6

You guys are quite passionate, and I appreciate that. You're also both unwilling to ignore the other's insults and move on from the matter. Lets keep this thread cordial and focused on the topic at hand from here on out. Not trying to hand out warnings, but you guys need to move this to PMs - or better yet, see each other in-game in the near future.

rL1kdqa.png

• I don't get why mike pretends he doesn't play here, anything for attention i suppose.

Well, I for one am disappointed the Izar guys seem to have gone to oberon. Enjoy the peace and quiet over there.

As for improve, i for one can't wait to see you in cygnus, the trolling will be fun.

@Marshmello Lol at Grinder for telling on improve to you hahahahaha

• Very disappointing indeed. All should have been in cygnus

• Vmoders talking politics.. Quite funny. You talk about balls or competition but sit in vmode..

We decided to go to play with players who actually play as it should be plaid. Not doing attack and then hiding in vmode.

• My planets are smaller :o

Anyway, migrated successfully :P

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• you aint fs in years and talking to me about vmode... whats the difference? I still think your scared to play here. Seeing you didnt come i think that will hold true.

and yeah Tony id have loved for them to come here. I would have build another account from zero to give him a head start. lol

• Vmoders talking politics.. Quite funny. You talk about balls or competition but sit in vmode..

We decided to go to play with players who actually play as it should be plaid. Not doing attack and then hiding in vmode.

It's played, sorry had to correct that.

As for vmoders, what is your point? You can't play the game right? Is that what you're saying? You'll get vmoders in Oberon as well. Your point is totally invalid.

You just missed on making something big happen.

Maybe what @Rocky Balboa said is correct or maybe you're just too used to the lazy playstyle. We'll cross path in the next merger.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Edited once, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• of course i am affraid of you.
    Sorry about grammar. I was driving a car and writting. I didn.t know that grammar here is sk important.
    And is there even more lazy game possible as sit in a vmode?

• dont worry im in cygnus, every1 can see me, my name is the same, any1 who cant find me, just pm me here and i will gladly point you in the right direction of where my fleet is :)

• improve... no one cares about you. seriously your a parrot that just doesnt shut up lol

to bad cash you would have had number one fleet in cygnus. Surely you could have done something with it. And yea the lazier game would have been going to oberon surely you realize that. HOpefully you take out attilla then you can go back to no competition and or balls.

• Since Cash has no relevance in this universe, he can go play catch with @megane .

Please open a thread in the universe you play in and spam over there.

We thought you'd have some sense of fun, but apparently you don't.

and it's Afraid.

PS: I'm on Coolman, for all you crybabies.

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.