Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018

• can you people stop reporting me for spam lol? damn you mike and rocky lol

so your on coolman now mike? or was it scar? or was it a different account? or maybe not playing here at all? or maybe you never played ogame?

so i guess i must say something about merge now, rank 89 is ok for me, but we will wait til end of merge

• I am honestly surprised to have already met a few oldschool players, nice, really :)

There is my community I have been missing ^^

I should make a Discord chat for you lot :P

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• Hi, I haven't been logged for a long time and I wasn't paying attention to what is happening in Ogame.
    Did Izar and Cygnus merge? Is Izar going to be deleted permanently?

• Hi, I haven't been logged for a long time and I wasn't paying attention to what is happening in Ogame.
    Did Izar and Cygnus merge? Is Izar going to be deleted permanently?

most of izar players went to oberon i think, since izar is no longer a playable universe, it will get handled accordingly when the time comes

Iris

hehehe

the best board admin this game ever had

• lmao you bunch of ******

@MikeGrinder6 dont play here.......he said it many times, dont you know this? he has never played ogame, same as @Rocky Balboa dont play here. mikegrinder said already many times he isnt on scar account, isnt on any account, but then again maybe his family still play? i know his brother, sister, mum, dad all play, so maybe they are the ones on them accounts guys

please leave mike alone, he is a great lad, doesnt do anything horrible ingame "when" he does play. he doesnt ever pretend to be 1 account and then next week another account

mike is honestly the greatest player ive ever seen because he definatly has never multi or pushed or scrapped anything ever in ogame

lets make a mikegrinder appreciation thread?

Warning issued- Andvari300

• @improve and @MikeGrinder6

You guys are quite passionate, and I appreciate that. You're also both unwilling to ignore the other's insults and move on from the matter. Lets keep this thread cordial and focused on the topic at hand from here on out. Not trying to hand out warnings, but you guys need to move this to PMs - or better yet, see each other in-game in the near future.

Let's not forget this request.

• So greetings when is the next merge? Or are there any plans for more merges? Can we go to Oberon or they come here?

The next merge will most likely be in 2021 (ish).

As for where universes/accounts will be merged? Could be anything.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• So greetings when is the next merge? Or are there any plans for more merges? Can we go to Oberon or they come here?

they finally get a little back bone and play a bit but they dont know how to use fleets it seems. Why a player who supposedly only probes for the vmoders, is looking for a merge already is astonishing. Not enough spy and fly targets? Pretty sure cash, oparin, and closed would be to much for you guys to handle :closed:

• next merge thread is gonna happen in september 2020

actually merge on december or january next year

won't be point discussing about oberon or stuff since we will be merged in quantum,

point discussing will happen when international will happen i think (8 months after merge i think)

quantum people have literally no idea who is rocky or mike gardener????