Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018

• Greetings Peeps,

I know there's a discussion thread already but that's for all the universes, we could discuss merger topic(s) specifically related to Cygnus.

So, who's coming over and what are your thoughts coming in?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• Everyone should come over here.
    Pretty chill from my experience. I hear atilla is mean.

Hot alliance is a fleet killing alliance, they don’t trouble your planets they just want your fleet.

Closed, well we are dead so don’t worry about us.

As for the rest of the universe it’s a pretty chill mining community with a lot of inactives.

So if you are good at not idling for 10 minutes while rocky or mike are in system you are good to go. But I’m afraid people in Oberon will have the same experience.

• I'm coming to Cygnus. I like a challenge and know I'll be tested. Been in Oberon and deleted it cause Atilla and Zapatka were such (use any adjective you wish here). So with Oberon, been there done that. Besides, there are ppl in Cygnus I've known and liked for years. Thats my 2 cents

• Pretty sure i'm comming here aswell along with my teammates, would be fun to unite with old Electra teammates + i'm sure that it will be more competitive if Izar player come here aswell :)

carp.png

• We from oberon would like not merge nor with cyg nor with izar,i hope Atilla will do that but knowing him that he is coward he will dont do that only if is forced merging.

Lanx master

• im excited about this merge tbh :3 hope the universe cheers up a bit

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

• We from oberon would like not merge nor with cyg nor with izar,i hope Atilla will do that but knowing him that he is coward he will dont do that only if is forced merging.

I don't think you represent an entire universe, you can't be taken seriously. You contradict yourself, troll, flame, complain about EVERYTHING...

I already told you what to do in our previous post.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

• I’d like to just take Oberon off as a destination server and merge everything into Cygnus. Atilla can come hang out with the big boys instead of just leaving him with the option of always being the big fish. Atleast if he has to come here he has to contend with our big fleeters and not just doing more of the same.

• I don't think you represent an entire universe, you can't be taken seriously. You contradict yourself, troll, flame, complain about EVERYTHING...
    I already told you what to do in our previous post.

i m always serious Mike,dont be so rude ..
    Haha i dont care,i know most of guys there ... yeah we are talking about maybe just 4v,5 active ..if you asked them what you think what they will answer to you?That they want new Atillas ,that they love being in vmode or being bashed for 0 profit by Atilla ,this merge is good only for us because maybe just maybe if Atilla will be crashed and than maybe we will play normal..Do you even know that Atilla had 4 pusher accounts with 2 accounts above 120mn points and yet me and few of us in oberon helped that those accs finish with perm bans.After all i dont play too much Oberon because Atilla ,anyway why 98% of uni is inactive or vmode or quited.Just because hevis spending big amounts of dm he is still there,even bird on the wood knows that he is cheater but yet he is still there.I wish that he decides to move in Cyg even if we need to just too see him fall.I wish good luck to everybody in all unis that will merge and mostly good fight.

Lanx master

• me and a few of my friends from tarazed are coming to cygnus.

im trying to convince the entire uni to come here.

will be good fun playing here again. even if i am a small fish in a big pond, i will have to just splash about alot

let the fun times begin? :D

• i m always serious Mike,dont be so rude ..Haha i dont care,i know most of guys there ... yeah we are talking about maybe just 4v,5 active ..if you asked them what you think what they will answer to you?That they want new Atillas ,that they love being in vmode or being bashed for 0 profit by Atilla ,this merge is good only for us because maybe just maybe if Atilla will be crashed and than maybe we will play normal..Do you even know that Atilla had 4 pusher accounts with 2 accounts above 120mn points and yet me and few of us in oberon helped that those accs finish with perm bans.After all i dont play too much Oberon because Atilla ,anyway why 98% of uni is inactive or vmode or quited.Just because hevis spending big amounts of dm he is still there,even bird on the wood knows that he is cheater but yet he is still there.I wish that he decides to move in Cyg even if we need to just too see him fall.I wish good luck to everybody in all unis that will merge and mostly good fight.

In Cygnus is simular situation you have alliance HOT with few miners acc which didnt grow up 0 points and play all the time and have 3 accs named WWG1WGA,Buck and Hofman which are getting all those ress via farming deleted mobiles colonies or buying deut 2-1-1 from them they are hana song,columbian,texman1234,Miller,Whinchester and maybe few others so its not big deal play against atila if you play against HOT for ages...

Welcome to all it would be very nice to play with so much players...

WWG1WGA
    WWG1WGA

• In Cygnus is simular situation you have alliance HOT with few miners acc which didnt grow up 0 points and play all the time and have 3 accs named WWG1WGA,Buck and Hofman which are getting all those ress via farming deleted mobiles colonies or buying deut 2-1-1 from them they are hana song,columbian,texman1234,Miller,Whinchester and maybe few others so its not big deal play against atila if you play against HOT for ages...
    Welcome to all it would be very nice to play with so much players...

WWG1WGA
    WWG1WGA

Who's this guy?

Probably Elvir, keep trolling... Funny when I read such accusations :rofl:

BTW, do you know what WWG1WGA stands for?

• Who's this guy?
    Probably Elvir, keep trolling... Funny when I read such accusations :rofl:

BTW, do you know what WWG1WGA stands for?

You still play cygnus or what? Cause Rocky told me that you give acc and new owner just left HOT without saying a word and that he will crash that acc so im curios is that lie like always is cause you quit how many time maybe 50-60 times??
    I wont troll and scare other players from other unis pls come to cygnus there is a lot of fleeter waiting for you :D