NoEmo

• Hello everyone, just wanted to inform you that applications for alliance are closed (feeling proud for asking to join), we won't merge with anyone, we don't lick anyones asss
    Enjoy

• Distasteful and Pathetic
    What I would expect...

Sorry you obviously have an issue with something and have no other outlet than to act like Fatty

Did you two trade accts?

• I think the only more pointless post I've seen here was the one where you were looking for deut suppliers.

It's cool, nobody wants to join y'all, can't even get players to play your v moded accounts. Sad!

• I think the only more pointless post I've seen here was the one where you were looking for deut suppliers.

It's cool, nobody wants to join y'all, can't even get players to play your v moded accounts. Sad!

Dude you just kicked your vmoded players. And its true that you boys merged Azraels, Saddistic killerz and Quack now. Don't get me wrong but it seems like you need much help to deal with enemys

Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.

• Dealing with what lol? You know just like I do your ally is not able to give us trouble, there is nothing to deal with. You cannot even give trouble to our less active members other than IPM their def for no profit. Sad!

We play with people we enjoy playing with, that is all.

• When someone provides a threat beyond IPM bashing or sad sack 10kk hits, I don't want to hear anything about anyone needing anything.
    No one has proven a threat to this ally before when it was S, when we merged to Z, and certainly not now.

We do not NEED anything from anyone and the boards show that. If you question it, please refer to the top 10.
    Quack did not NEED anything from anyone. If you are unsure, please refer to the CR section and see how terribly troubled they are.

Few and far between, as exampled by the interactions with many in your ally for example, to find decent and skilled people to play with. Quite a catch. When like minded people find each other, we tend to gravitate towards one another.

Though it is not anyone else's business, we have had dealing with Quack for awhile and this has been considered for some time. There have been a few in chat with us for quite some time, months even.

Please don't pretend anyone in this universe, much less this ally, is concerned, about anyone, much less Emo.

I might add, for an ally with the tag NoEmo, that was a rather Emo post.
    Gave me a good laugh.
    Also got a good laugh that you relocated twice now, and both time you missed the event.
    I would suggest you get them planets all in system and start building mines while you got a chance to fix it and cheaply

• i don't care about events
    But i don't get it, when did i say that any alliance is concerned abiut something
    I just typed that we're not looking for alliance members, nothing else
    Couple of players asked to join and this was the easiest way to let the others know we're fine
    Why are you barking like dogs? Noone mentioned any other alliance

• Hello everyone, just wanted to inform you that applications for alliance are closed (feeling proud for asking to join), we won't merge with anyone, we don't lick anyones asss
    Enjoy

It was based on what you implied.... don't deny it since that's exactly how everyone perceived your statement

• "we won't merge with anyone, we don't lick anyones asss"

TuneR, you are a Troll, and a bad one at that.

I'll have to disagree with Heretic, mining is boring, please keep all those planets in our systems and keep building fleet up. We know where it will end up!

• We just love reading your extremely pertinent insight, you can be sure anytime TuneR is typing the whole universe is watching in anticipation! Everyone loves a good laugh!

Enjoy

@patkica

Really, mate? You don't think maybe there is something else here that might fall into you accusation a little bit better?
    I know they are your ally mate, but I would just keep my mouth shut as opposed to backing up this type of behavior. At least you don't throw yourself down into that pit with them.
    Unless this is how you wish to represent yourself and your alliance...
    I can't help but notice no one on your side had anything to say about Fatty and his tirade...
    Maybe this is how you like to represent yourself

That was an obvious poke. He wanted a response. He got a response. Hence, the enjoy.
    Let me repeat, get off it mate.