[HNC] -VS- [BABY]

• Hello dear people of Cosmos!
    We have been sitting quite minding our own business for a time.
    We have even married wife's and grown small kids.
    But the time has came for us to take a side.
    All of you have heard the cry of the Baby alliance.
    whining all day and making noise.

This is why after a vote at the "HNC war counsel " the decision was made.
    I here by declare WAR against the Baby alliance.

Term of Peace:
    1. Baby alliance will disband.
    Or
    2. 700.000.000 TD is achieved.

note: IPM damages will not be included in the total damage caused.

HNC member table:
    Baby member table:
    May the best alliance win. :sniper:

• Hard to believe that any member of the "Hopelessly No-life Club" actually has a life. We have been sitting quiet minding our own business for some time until one of you brought war on our shores. Crying is what we do best. What could a few innocent babies have done to provoke such war. From our point of view, we did nothing than parry Kallisto's attacks. And I see here that he couldn't handle us on his own and had to cry to the rest of the alliance. It was then we realized that Kallisto belongs with us. Retaliation is a word missing from your vocabulary and you are used to food that doesn't fight back. For us this war is personal. We did not start it. We don't care about any other HNC members. Kallisto is our only target. Finally I want to declare that the bond of the dm free Baby Cries is stronger than you think and far stronger than all of your credit cards combined. If you want to try us, know that we will not go down without a fight.

After all we both want the same thing. To make HNC a stronger alliance by removing weak blood from you and announcing Kallisto the one and true Cry Baby King (literally), thus our only term is to take back what is ours. Such a cry baby deserves to be the leader in our alliance! We simply want Kallisto transferred in our alliance.

• I never cry. I just said, there is nothing special for me :)
    Enjoy the war, and maybe enjoy your life after you quit.

• *Takes glasses out, looks confusion* ?(

I never cry.

Interesting. After getting bashed one time on your planets and losing your sats, the next day coincidentally HNC declares war. All I have seen from you is big talk Kallisto,

I am surprised it is going to take the No.1 alliance to handle a few babies in such low rankings, but let us stick to the War post.

Due to such a major point disadvantage, we of the Baby Cry alliance, also have one condition about accepting this war in order to make it interesting.

We demand that: If you fail to meet the TD: 700.000.000 a month after this war has started, then the war is over or Kallisto will join Baby cries. Sure it won't be that difficult, for the HNC to achieve such a feat right?
    >

So, what do you say. Do you agree? Or are you all Baby cries within..? :evil:

-Failure or declination of meeting our conditions will bring shame to HNC as if this war declaration doesn't already.. :w00t:

• We demand that: If you fail to meet the TD: 700.000.000 a month after this war has started, then the war is over or Kallisto will join Baby cries. Sure it won't be that difficult, for the HNC to achieve such a feat right?

No time limit, boys,e , babies. Adults are busy, not much time to do big talk with you, just read the declaration carefully. Stay up day and night and your ships and resources will be fine. HEHE. Busy of writing history of this uni and RL things. I will not reply more for you babies there. Nothing special, so I am not interested in replying you.

• guys for the war to be valid both,sides need to agree on the therms so i need the leaders of the alliances to give me a pm on that.
    if you dont then this war will be a standard one

• War nullified,both parts didnt agree to same terms.