Inactives in Vmode

• I know a lot of people are asking the question what is happening to all the accounts that have been vmoded for merger that were inactives. I was wondering if someone in the ogame administration could talk about this. We have a flooded universe with not as much inactive farm as there should be. Plus these inactives are taking up prime real estate in the Galaxies.
    Will we see the old inactives come out of vmode?

• You won't after what happened on .de, where 200m+ points of fleet (in 70% df unis!) where crashed from old inactive accounts : )

• You won't after what happened on .de, where 200m+ points of fleet (in 70% df unis!) where crashed from old inactive accounts : )

I am talking the accounts that were inactive and not in Vmode. So they were already getting bashed as it was.

• I am talking the accounts that were inactive and not in Vmode. So they were already getting bashed as it was.

Yeah, so am I
    their script is just bad and also unvmoded the ones with fleet!
    it just force unvmoded all iI and I hope they never test that script again :)

• In the uriel merge, the players from JAP were told to submit a list of the regular inactives, then once they are crossed checked, each one has to be manually taken out of VM.

Rigel: Retired (and what an awful player)

Xalynth: top 50 .... top 5 fleet ............... WAS !!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)
    Hofs -24
    Advanced - 5

Vega: merged 31/3/16 Hofs - 6 Advanced - 10

Unity: 69 hofs 33 advanced 2 SuperA

Uriel: A TONNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Im passing on what I heard on discord!!

Rigel: Retired (and what an awful player)

Xalynth: top 50 .... top 5 fleet ............... WAS !!!!!!!!!!! (Merged)
    Hofs -24
    Advanced - 5

Vega: merged 31/3/16 Hofs - 6 Advanced - 10

Unity: 69 hofs 33 advanced 2 SuperA

Uriel: A TONNNNNNNNNNNNN