Scripting, Cheating.

• Is there any plans to do something about the scripters?? Surely GF can come up with something??
    In Uni1 we always had 'ToeFuNinja' running scripts, everyone knew it and just had nothing to do with him, but now, with the merge came hoards of them. Its very annoying.

You notice a guys pattern, you watch him for days on end, his fleets come back around the same time every morning, he logs in a short while later. You watch him for a few more mornings just to be sure, nothing has changed, fleets and log in happen as predicted.

You choose a morning to make a move, you watch the next couple of mornings while you wait for the chosen day, again everything happens as predicted.
    The morning to launch comes,
    You launch, 40 seconds later he's online, it's 2 hours earlier than he ever logs. It's beyond denial what is going on and gameforge needs to do something about it.

@Pinky
    @Gebrunn

Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)

• I have been having issue with a known scripter for 4 days , 2000 Ipms to make 6m profit , attacking empty planets and moons , all a bit odd if you ask me , if you have to cheat to launch an attack , why bother to play.

• Ticket.Contact support.Watch him for few days ,make a few screenshots of his activity and if he using script or something he will be banned for sure.

Ya sure he will. Ur new around here i take it?

Is there any plans to do something about the scripters?? Surely GF can come up with something??

@BigBossU7-OG Ya it's something that needs to be highlighted more for sure.

GKP.gif

• When it comes to ogame, hand of justice is a bit slow and sometimes don't even reaches where it should

There is one "player" which heave like 10 acc as his fillers and system or 2 next to him. All those accounts don't heave any progress, lits every 2 days to gather resources at one place which than collect, that "player" from above.
    I even tried to mess his plans a bit but everything is well timed so I'm allways bit behind.

That "player" heave progress better than No1 in eco in uni1.

My ticked got replied, and it has past more than 24 hrs and nothing happened.
    Tho even blind person would see that something is whron there.

• Every bot/script has a weakness. You just need to test it. :search:

As far as the two "cases" already talked about, I figured out more than a few ways to ruin both of them immediately. :sniper:

It's not that hard

:zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Ya sure he will. Ur new around here i take it?

:rofl:

THEY CALL HIM

'FRENK'

Since 2008
    Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
    Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
    Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 57

• So Frenk climbs a consistant 10kk points every two weeks
    Thats 20kk a month
    240kk a year... which will actually be more and his account grows. Maybe 250kk-300kk
    The menace must be farmed!!! :shrug:
    Hes even made another account this month in g8

Since 2008

• I compared him and Berna, and Berna looks like kitten compared to frenk, tho Berna heave 3x better econ

I counted 13

• a lot of the cheaters spend loads on DM.
    I know of someone who automated his ogame account for over 6 months.... attacks,expo's mining, building mines etc...
    He admitted it to a few ppl including a GO where he confessed to it. He got a perma ban, but a few months later he was back and so was his account !!!
    I deleted a top 10 acc because of all the cheating in the 1 uni i was in...
    GF doesnt give a continental as long as DM is being purchased !!

Top 10's - 8
    Retired - uni's 1,3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus, Virgo

• remember the old time when bots fail when you attacked in probe attacks....
    ahwell sometimes u should juts reloc in and pop and lock :D

tried that today on toefuninja main moon always lit, within 5 mins of doing this he was lit up like an xmas tree

Dear sir, you claim I am cheating. I presume you are talking about rule #6 entitled "6. Bugusing / Scripting". I am not breaking this rule. Let's review the rule.

The first line of the rule says, "Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden." I am NOT "using a bug", therefore I am NOT in violation of this rule. Let's move on to the second line, "Using a programme as an interface between the player and the game is prohibited." I am NOT using "an interface", therefore I am NOT in violation of this rule. I play directly from the website. Next up, the third line, "Any other form of automatically generated information created for malicious misuse is forbidden as well." I am NOT doing anything "malicious", therefore I am NOT in violation of this rule. Fourth line, "Exceptions are listed in the forum of the game." Which means that some scripts are legal, as you can see in the forum there is a White list of allowed tools and scripts.

Moving on in the rulebook, I would like to direct your attention to rule #8 entitled, "8. Insults and Spam". There is only one line and it reads, "Any kind of insult and spam are not allowed.". You ARE clearly in violation of this rule.

I will inform you that I have been reported for cheating many times but never banned, because I am not breaking any rules, nor am I a "scripter". You are not judge, jury, and executor. Get over your self. Please stop sending me insulting messages. Any further messages will be considered as spam.

Peace

• Yeah I cna see the need for some very new tools and scripts for the game team to find these NONE tolerated scripts or scripts that are allowed that have auto function features and that allow one key use . if a tool or script allows a player to perform an action with out any use of the mouse or proper steps of going page to page then it is forbidden. period . as well as several other alert scripts that are out there and some other known automazation tools that hide from the current game teams tools. due to lack of fuzzy read logic added to the game teams tools. so they can pin point an automated script and account. fuzzy read looks at every account and basis its functionality off basic habits and on off times and activities of the players and finds abnormalities. in the activity logs.
    how ever the tool needs to be written and coded for ogame and that can take some time. as well as a game team tool to catch bid bots in the auction house as well this has been an issue since the auction was started . and one key functions in the auction I know players that have used ebay :canceled::canceled::canceled: that can bid up to 36 times in 0.5 sec of the last seconds of an auction. as well as setting a bid amount in one key and just pressing a button repeatedly. So i can't impress enough on the Game team to push for and get new tools approved to find these problem children and perma ban them. and black list their I.P. so they cannot register another hack account or cheat account. as well as getting a parent host reader to locate and ban multi's that use family plan phones to register more than one acc. and interact with each account.

• I don't know if it is true, but I head they don't perma ban anymore.
    I do know that the pillory is gone.

When they take away the things that show and shame cheaters, they take away the feeling that they even want to stop it.
    I just assumed they gave it up and it was on the honor system unless you were just blatantly cheating and bragging about it, you were free to cheat as you wanted.

Some are more obvious than others. I suppose if you could effectively hide your cheats and were on top, maybe you could get over the fact you knew you cheated and enjoy being on top.
    If you are obvious, and on top, no one respects that, not sure what the drive or want to be in that position would be anyways.

Me, myself, and I...
    Seems cheating would be a bit like self pleasure without the pay off.
    What was the point of beating yourself up?

This ^^^ - rather crash you and harass you than report you.

• they do permaban players, but not the typical cheaters.. those who "cheat" by bending the rules but clearly staying within the rules get punished and the ones who dump enough money into GF's pocket dont even if they are clearly cheating..

scripters have and always will be around, before the merge we had scar and now we have many more.. i dont think we had anyone devoted enough to make dummy accounts around them and farm those..

i find it pathetic that the GO's dont do anything about the scripters, it takes a whopping 20minutes to notice that somethings not right and with a day or two of research there should be enough evidence even for a GO to do something.. and i am quite sure they wouldnt even need to ban all of them, start with a couple higher ranked ones and the smaller ones get scared about losing their accounts and stop scripting..

• If there was a way to actually do some kindof automated resgathering and such I´d gladly use it ingame. As for using a bot for avoid getting attacked, god damn chickenplay...just use the implemented vacationmode instead, works just as good...

• @Blackmass @nishu

the thing is, AGO doesn't work properly if you use bots and can actually make GF aware of it. So i mean, if a third party Add on like AGO can counter scripts, you'd have to wonder what GF are stalling for.

Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)

• The number of players scripting in this Universe is certainly worse than I have ever seen before.

Thats because there have always been two or three in each uni... now they've been clumped together

We could all have a go at the clear or blatant cheats... Raids, IPMs, MD's, Sat bash them down the ranks, or out of the game

Since 2008