Top 09 - [TOT: 12.192.213.500] skylove vs. Turko [b00m] & CuteCat [b00m] & BigPapa [b00m] (A: 11.000.000.000, D: 1.192.213.500) part one

• Now now...no need to be throwing out cheating insults on this thread. Attacker was predictable and according to PMs suffering from no electricity and using his phone to play. Cutecat's 6th sense detected a difference in his play and he decided we should fly. We have wasted 100s of millions of fuel trying things that didn't work.....this time it did.

As for the rip bashing the top 5-10 players do? If you miners don't build tasty fleets for us to chase, we are going to just bash your planets so we can grow. It's the natural order of things. The investment cost for the rips and computer tech are already paid, so whatever yields the most profit is gonna get smacked that night with them. Stop trying to make us feel bad about it, just makes us annoyed.

Retired, Contact me on facebook if needed. Leigh Churnick

• @-hadary- Sure most profit was on Korsakov no doubt. Ill rephrase to avoid any further confusion. "Favorite post merge hit of mine thus far" Your bc ninja is one of my favs too but this definitely takes the cake for me hehe

Second, not that it needs to be said, but to simply accuse someone of cheating without any evidence when you are notorious for cheating is hilarious :headbanging: (not to mention this is not the place for cheating accusations, simply make a ticket and talk to GOs)

<<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active

• how many times have you and your "friends" been banned? 9 accounts in one day in unity if I remember correctly!

You're right .. and still some weren't banned for some reason ... and all coz they play by the rules ...yea ... rules my ass ..

but seeing this made me smile.. i wish we had folks like you back in Us domain .. when they first off started all that shady stuff

• you mad bro? Lollll

<<KING BOO>>

Uriel Top10 active
    Wezn Top25 retired
    Virgo Top50 active