Big Hit?

• It's fine, deathangel just wanted to use his fleet he paid big $$$ for, and since he has like, 500m deut total, he cant actual fly on real things.

be glad there are people like msmith to help out other players who are down on their luck!

• Story is long and bored, i send md on msmith, and then i send my attack, DA block and clean in front me. So they took 6bn profit what i should do.

• If Artist knew how to fleet I wouldn't be able to hit in front of him.
    Idiot popped moon in our deploys and sent fleet 2 sec behind returning fleet
    when he knew i was online.
    Gave me plenty of time to go in front of attack and take df. I returned df back to defender.
    so, for all you haters thats whats going on. Mr. 24/7 activity doesn't know how to fleet.
    He knows how to just push and hit planets. when it comes to actual fleeting. no clue.
    that's the prob today. To many cheaters and not enough of actual players.

• Look at TD me vs Artist or TD me vs you.
    i win in both. profits are higher for me as well. :rofl:

On 11-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Death Angel [Fleet]

Deathstar 200

Defender Mirakuru

Solar Satellite 541
    Rocket Launcher 301
    Heavy Laser 1.843
    Gauss Cannon 100
    Plasma Turret 58
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Death Angel [Fleet]

Deathstar 200 ( -0 )

Defender Mirakuru

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 28.058.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 757.400 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 7%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 0
    Crystal: 757.400
    Deuterium: 0
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 757.400 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -16.620.000
    Crystal: -9.228.000
    Deuterium: -2.210.500
    The defender(s) lost a total of 28.058.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

Where are profits? To bash miners defence! GG

With your spy probes i will build graviton

username: I Cant Sleep / Ice Breaker

Bro, everyone here who played Yildun knows you were scripting in that same uni under nickname "Death Angel" and you had automizer. Why are you even talking here? You are a BIG joke, same style was in Xanthus when i was there. Nothing has ever and will not ever change for you = dm abuser + cheater

• I’ll let the Stats talk for the last few week, Artist is over double yours, you won’t be No1 much longer.
    If he got the hit today like he should of, you’d be screwed now!

And Probably The death angel that quit and hiding in vacation as soon as he got crashed by us GC :)

Another thing buying accounts doesn’t count as half that damaged will have been made by the first owner :P I could of bought Sagat and bragged about been the top.
    But I prefer to save my money and prove my skill :) As you will see when I recycle you :rocketlauncher:

• @'Soulburner
    if artist wasnt a noob he would of be tops. BUT he is. Like he should have got the hit?
    it was sloppy as hell. no, he shouldn't have. just because you md doesnt mean fleet is yours.
    not when its in our deploys.
    Artist is or was selling acct plus his pushes.
    cheap too. 200 euro i hear. Buy it then and come for me. but you dont have any skills.
    if it was ok i would buy it for your poor a$$ and see what you got. your a noob so I know it wouldnt work.
    was there a good fleeter in Yilden? or all pushers/raiders? Artist just plain sucks. :rofl:

@'Sideshot your a nobody. shut up. Dm is part of the game. sorry your too poor to play.
    No bots anymore and Im still ahead.I never used or will I cheat. so zip it.

@ soulburner yes, last few weeks Artist got me. RL is RL. still over all im ahead.
    what have you done? nothing. cant ride the coat tail of someone that is online 24/7
    and doesnt fs. he like to have multi players playing acct? that will catch up to him.
    skill ALWAYS OVER RIDES CHEATS..Let him play normal. fs and go offline.
    not have multi players playing acct. that acct will be trashed. Hes been out of v for a few weeks
    and doesnt go offline but for a couple hours a day. 22 hours plus a day hes online.
    with no ban. Hello GO's wake up.. :rofl:

@ 2 pounds, I hit acct because Artist Mded and attacked. since hes a noob he allowed me to get in before him
    and hit fleet and steal df. I sent df back to defender. using push accts and multis doesnt mean you know how to fleet.
    really? you attack in our deploys with 2 top fleeters online and you send 2 secs AFTER the fleet to return? NOOB.

@Mirakuru, you run your mouth this is what you get. like i told you ingame when you said you would nuke me
    DO IT!!!!! i will trash that acct. i norm dont attack for no profit. but if you have a big mouth then you get it.

• this is funny as hell, so you MD moon and have fleet 2secs behind returning fleet? that is stupid, not a smart play, always time fleet and recs same sec as retunring fleet, then you are good to go

DA i must say nice steal and good save indeed, better to crash it and return debris than let your rival take it

• Lets take this one bit a time, gonna focus on actual statements from you, and not the incoherent rambling parts :)
    lets start with you saying look at military destroyed, just stop bragging about defense bashing its just silly

To the soul burner part, the only reason you are on top, is because you bought the no. 1 account.
    and then keep pushing to stay there.
    Ironically this hit was the biggest one you done in xanthus so far, and you coordinated it with the defender.
    and yes its true artist was considering selling his account, but that was months ago before the merge, and before he hit fyra. from what i hear he has no plans to sell right now. (if he did youd probably buy it). the reason he had the delay of 2 seconds between the fleet landing and him hitting was because at times ogame bugs out and the fleet takes up to 2 seconds to actually appear on the planet. so thats the reason for leaving the space. :)

about you knwoing how to fleet...
    http://prntscr.com/ltvmxq
    even took you a few try to get the timing right, and in the process you spent more duet on an insystem flight than artist did, flying 34 systems.

artist recently decided to start playing again, youve obviously never actually played with artist, he does actually sleep, just t random times during the day. he lives and breathes ogame while he is in the zone, and as such he has been for a while. and with the yild un inactives coming out of vm the other day, he played even more.
    now lets look at individual quotes
    "using push accts and multis doesnt mean you know how to fleet." that is the issue with you, you say you are so good, but in reality you havent made a single big hit, that was coordinated with the defender or wasnt just blind luck.
    "skill ALWAYS OVER RIDES CHEATS" yes, why do you think has been catching up to you
    " Hello GO's wake up.. " that is truely a rofl moment hearing that from you :rofl:

and about you trying to ninja artist in the same way youve always done
    200 rips on a planet, and 2k rips on recall(edited)
    why do you think he didnt bite? its a little obvious man...

to get some idea of your pushing these conveniently placed planet close to yours always seem to be full of res and no fleet or defence
    https://prnt.sc/loa7pt
    https://prnt.sc/loa7uv
    http://prntscr.com/loa0hl
    http://prntscr.com/loa77a

dont worry, artist is just taking a short break to rest up, he will be back

what in god's name are you talking about? None of that military destroyed is yours.
    It's 8kk from an allymate and the rest was done by bert ozan or whatever his name was...

• single big hit??
    I top 10 artist. How quick you forget. Your on his nuts so much. you must share acct with him.
    you stick up for him, post hits for him explain why it was 2 sec behind. you know alot about that acct.
    How much was he selling for? How many pushs came with acct from yilden? 6 or 7??
    So you admit hes cheating and/or breaking the rules.
    Your a GO but you still cheat huh? Your disgusting. GF allows you to be a GO?
    Buy number 1 acct? never happened.
    ALL YOU HATERS. what have you done????? ZERO. A bunch of noobs.

@idiot
    look at artist attacks on me vs my ninja on him. which has more profits and TD?
    Ex Top10 - [TOT: 5.793.005.000] MuRteR vs. Death Angel [Fleet] NINJA

@Exoze, your clueless. big mouth but cant back it up. cant fleet. BUT you can troll and get hit.
    Have my ally push me? right. smoke another one.Stay out of V and fleet. simply clueless.

The post was edited 3 times, last by HT-Death ().