[TOT: 2.632.177.000] Artist vs. Magepro [GVN] (A: 298.136.000, D: 2.334.041.000)

• On 27-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

This was funny story. Defender aka Hell try to bait me on his push. He used to send attack from planet for fs, and try to recall rest of rips what he hide and try to njinja me. But i figurate what is going on and oversend fleet and send 5x120k recs, and did not have luck like always. So Hell enjoy in free resources.

Enjoy in battle.

Attacker Artist

Light Fighter 2.995.928
    Cruiser 481.371
    Destroyer 88.204

Defender Magepro [GVN]

Small Cargo 2
    Large Cargo 2.337
    Colony Ship 2
    Recycler 562
    Espionage Probe 100
    Solar Satellite 600
    Deathstar 161
    Rocket Launcher 152.798
    Light Laser 18.628
    Heavy Laser 8.256
    Gauss Cannon 227
    Ion Cannon 473
    Plasma Turret 2.023
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Artist

Light Fighter 2.967.215 ( -28.713 )
    Cruiser 477.650 ( -3.721 )
    Destroyer 87.601 ( -603 )

Defender Magepro [GVN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 103.120 Crystal and 5.711.926 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 298.136.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.334.041.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 714.983.500 metal and 523.353.600 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 5.815.046 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -196.739.000
    Crystal: -84.806.880
    Deuterium: -10.775.074
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 292.320.954 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.314.436.000
    Crystal: -796.120.120
    Deuterium: -229.299.926
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.339.856.046 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

• Why is everything a push to you lol??? I swear the only way to remove your competition is to get them banned with some accusations?? Coke does have friends in this universe that help him...Stop crying and go bash his satellites because damn your getting boring. Cokes a smart player thats twice now you have lost out because of him.

• Why is everything a push to you lol??? I swear the only way to remove your competition is to get them banned with some accusations?? Coke does have friends in this universe that help him...Stop crying and go bash his satellites because damn your getting boring. Cokes a smart player thats twice now you have lost out because of him.

lets be honest deathangel was never a fair player (account buyer, crashed his own old account to push his new bought acc etc), but i think phoenix was so i m surprised he is banned...
    and yea, coke is a good player so dont be surprised you lost df :)

Definitely sounds dodgy, must be launching recyclers same second!

& predator Iv seen your push in G1 watching my fleet, trying to trick me, I’m expecting you to come out of vacation anytime and launch from your new mobile near me lol

• first time some one said i'm push :). Even they dont like me, They also know i'm not a cheater.
    BTW, i dont care about that. Lest open ticket and GO will check it.
    And my MDP still #1 even i didnt play last month.
    shame on DF. You can take them first since you send fleet att. But seem your time is not good enough. If i send fleet att, no chance for you to steal them :)

• Definitely sounds dodgy, must be launching recyclers same second!

& predator Iv seen your push in G1 watching my fleet, trying to trick me, I’m expecting you to come out of vacation anytime and launch from your new mobile near me lol

seen my what in g1?? u mean my deut trader / friends from other universes who came here to play and help? you know we do have friends here that play in xanthus although they might not be as serious about this universe as we are but they do play to some extent. And yes my new colony in g1 is in a perfect place seeing as you think you are safe there being closer to Artist as you are his little poodle...See iv noticed what you do with your fleet now and its going to be coming to an end pretty soon :D