Kaldor

• :hi:

Ask me questions about mostly anything!

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• The Peppa is a legend that I cannot live up to. For starters, I can't perform deep space maneuvers as a mere mortal GO. :zpopcorn:

... that & Peppa isn't orange. Peppa is pink. Maybe I'd consider it if the GOs were pink instead of orange :gamer::hmm:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• That shirt is probably done for. Aside from throwing it into a bowl of water and soaking it for a while and then putting it into a washing machine with some stain remover... I don't know what to suggest. Get a new shirt? Stop drinking things that stain whilst wearing white shirts?

:hmm:

- The one & only Peppa -

• That shirt is probably done for. Aside from throwing it into a bowl of water and soaking it for a while and then putting it into a washing machine with some stain remover... I don't know what to suggest. Get a new shirt? Stop drinking things that stain whilst wearing white shirts?

:hmm:

Ok thanks for the tip. Ill keep that in mind!

• nick name origin ? 0o

I recycled through a few names until the one I was on happened to "stick" with a "wider audience" (people got to know me as Kaldor) :search: Me being known as Kaldor originated back in u35 :zpopcorn:

That & this: Kaldor Draigo

Yes. I am/was currently/once a 40k person :gamer:

Props to anyone who knows what I mean ;)

- The one & only Peppa -

• Do you believe magnus did anything wrong?

Unless I'm missing out on some context... the only thing there could be is his questionable choice in friends? :hmm:

- The one & only Peppa -

• Said you was a warhammer fan, big quistion i see alot, did magnus the red do anything wrong :)

He didn't no. It's all Tzeentch's fault. Everything is ;)

Did you really became a teamler after al these years!
    wel good luck mate

- The one & only Peppa -

• I want to know how to be judged push. ;( I was judged pushing in uriel. It made me grieving indefinitely.It's very difficult to make a big war report. :nono

To get that answer you have to create a ticket querying the ban. :gamer:

- The one & only Peppa -

• How old are you?

What's your favorite color?

Favorite music category?

Do you like wearing socks?

What do you do in real life?

Mlf1eBc.png

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Depends on the day. Today it's dark/warm grey.

Most listened to? Rock/Metal etc. I listen to practically every music genre & whatever I'm listening to at a moment in time depends on what's happening & how I feel.

Yes!

Computer Science graduate exploring his options.

:gamer:

- The one & only Peppa -