[TOT: 3.050.736.000] Nehoroshiy [WOMBATS] vs. pennywise [ABC] (A: 343.525.000, D: 2.707.211.000) again and again

• Yesterday Jafar has motivated me on feats his flies to meteor. I had to not be greedy and spent deut what I got last time from meteor and flies on another ABC-cheaters with a eternal (*)

The result can be seen below.

On 19-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Nehoroshiy [WOMBATS]

Battleship 201
    Battlecruiser 54.799

Defender pennywise [ABC]

Small Cargo 8.815
    Large Cargo 6.741
    Light Fighter 47.109
    Heavy Fighter 65
    Cruiser 37
    Battleship 15.845
    Colony Ship 5
    Recycler 42.032
    Espionage Probe 54
    Bomber 10
    Destroyer 10
    Battlecruiser 8.132

After the battle ...

Attacker Nehoroshiy [WOMBATS]

Battleship 172 ( -29 )
    Battlecruiser 50.778 ( -4.021 )

Defender pennywise [ABC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    6.058.873 Metal, 0 Crystal and 31.981.843 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 343.525.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.707.211.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.360.738.400 metal and 866.424.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 38.040.716 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.244.862.273
    Crystal: 705.149.000
    Deuterium: -28.333.157
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.921.678.116 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.585.046.873
    Crystal: -921.755.000
    Deuterium: -238.449.843
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.745.251.716 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

• good hit, not mad or anything, was offline, let the fleet on the moon close to that one and the result is `no fs no fleet, about cheater acusations , i`ve never spent dm on my acc, dnt play with scripts or have multis, if i had any of that, i would had been no1, play dnt talk dingy, your not good at talking, for my ally mates. gl have fun , and remeber it`s just a game, to kill some dead time

• i`ve never spent dm on my acc, dnt play with scripts or have multis, if i had any of that, i would had been no1

If you believe your words, Pronub does just that, which confirms the words of the Nehoroshiy)
    In combat, tasty, sorry I am a lazy little animal and I like to sleep a little longer: D

• I'd say, fish smells like fish. Nothing else ... besides uni gettin smaller i heard.. that's the only way to profit without spending hours and hours of fishing

gokui.png

... SOlution is Arround the Corner .. Active since 2007 ..

• Yeah, gr8 hit, cngrtz m8, WOMBAT power!! :borg::flexmuscles:
    About cheating, as i once already mentioned, never believed that Penny was ever cheating, and about CMF, well i think he's ... Very industrious. Still, after some old hits we all saw, the ultimate evidence of cheating or not is in such cases out of touch of anybody of us. All is just the matter of believing or not.

Glotr or glirl, Penny, m8. Haven't i mentioned yet, that supposedly u need a bit of break?

It's Saturday's night approaching, so cheers! :beer:

i learnt something today...

• Congrats on New Top 10 and enjoy in amazing Profits :thumbup:

Penny what can i say. you disappoint me buddy, got hit few times and all of them were because you were greedy as usual. Hope you will take a little brake and come back again, otherwise i will miss noob as you in my team :D

And for others who are thinking that im cheating, there is Admins who watch me for sure so you should not worry about that :)

Even for DM i have spend total 50E....so i think there is a lot of players here who have spend more than me for sure ;)

Enjoy in Saturday night and sleep good :beer:

• Even for DM i have spend total 50E....so i think there is a lot of players here who have spend more than me for sure ;)

Yes, I haven't laughed like that for a long time. Already to tears. You are without dark matter, yeah, sure. Today you proved how you do not spend it. Just gentle and fluffy. Nothing, soon for multi-accounts will begin to ban. It will be fun to see a couple of your banned. And so, for reference, a game without TM - this is how it is on the screen, and not how you do it and you say to everyone that you are so on the skill