[TOT: 3.010.075.000] improve [CLOSED] vs. Immortalized (A: 386.242.000, D: 2.623.833.000)

• small story for you all

so me and a few friends notice immotalized has been online for 3days solid with constant act. he had also made 400mil a day with 0 damage on an account that is garbage. so we all knew waht was happening

he SC raidind so much it look very suspicious and was hard to find a window to catch his fleet which happened to always be on planet. even tho he was SC raiding from moon

so i mobiled in and mooned up. tried a few times and couldn't find even a 6min window. so i decide to md his moon even tho fleet was on planet

md i lost 12 rips and covered it with my fast fleet.

then comes the fun part. i launched at his fleet on planet. i got the normal "im online" message

but i dont see anything on lanx except some sc raids. fleet gone from planet. he had decided to send his fleet on deploy to his insystem planet with a 13hour flight time

so i start lanxing every 2--3secs knowing he will recall it soon. he recalled his fleet after 12mins, i timed it back and this is the result. i had to scramble my fleet so i only sent my BC which was a noob move, i should have sent dest or even added in my bs

dedi goes to all of CLOSED for being awesome like me

On 27-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker improve [CLOSED]

Battlecruiser 131.252
    Espionage Probe 2

Defender Immortalized

Small Cargo 25.987
    Large Cargo 7.000
    Light Fighter 48.758
    Heavy Fighter 1
    Cruiser 8.381
    Battleship 1.785
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 13.592
    Espionage Probe 3.639
    Bomber 605
    Destroyer 3.817
    Deathstar 69
    Battlecruiser 4.934
    Rocket Launcher 561
    Heavy Laser 19
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker improve [CLOSED]

Battlecruiser 126.708 ( -4.544 )
    Espionage Probe 0 ( -2 )

Defender Immortalized

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    26.938.368 Metal, 917.661 Crystal and 29.793.364 Deuterium
    13.775.775 Metal, 615.212 Crystal and 14.996.658 Deuterium
    15.182.151 Metal, 3.056.261 Crystal and 8.703.622 Deuterium
    7.592.259 Metal, 1.528.530 Crystal and 4.351.830 Deuterium
    20.376.739 Metal, 8.917.933 Crystal and 3.533.269 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 386.242.000 units.
    Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 386.354.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 2.623.833.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 2.725.445.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.058.917.300 metal and 822.140.200 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 28.683.200 metal and 36.652.700 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 160.279.632 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.035.089.792
    Crystal: 692.010.497
    Deuterium: -6.781.257
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.720.319.032 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.506.792.292
    Crystal: -1.060.402.597
    Deuterium: -318.530.243
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.885.725.132 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8

so

• Just a little part of his story....

i decide to md his moon even tho fleet was on planet

immotalized has been online for 3days solid with constant act.

was hard to find a window to catch his fleet

he had decided to send his fleet on deploy to his insystem planet with a 13hour flight time

so i start lanxing every 2--3secs knowing he will recall it soon.

how the hell is this possible? :youcrazy::youcrazy::youcrazy: how you know he will recall ???

was a noob move

only true words :modo::modo::modo:

being awesome like me

you're awesome pusher man,every normal man can see that from your words and hofs :D

• lmao i love you @serator you are the biggest noob i have ever seen

i know this because awesome i am.........i know all these things because i know everything

you have never seen a greater ogame than me. you should be in awe of my skill. almost godlike......i hope at night you prey that you will one day be as good as me

• The improve stories my favourite soap

Serator, Ingame name I’m dying to know please. Anyone who gives impy doodle do this much trouble is a friend of mine

• if people want to know how im so good, i was thinking of making a book and selling it on amazon?

maybe 90% of cygnus would need to buy it. them i could buy more DM and gameforge would be happy too

any1 need advice on how to be so good. please just message me here or ingame. i'd be more than happy to advice you on debris FS'ing. or dirty FS'ing :D

• Before you run like a bitch, now ur mr. awsome lol, what people said its all true.

- Your are a pusher, proven many time with solid evidence but GAs keep cleaning ur ...
    - You are in fact a good player, result of a life living ogame, pratice makes you perfect no doubts, but we all have other life goal rather then owning at ogame.

Any case, push or not to push, fr defender :)

Warned for insult.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• ah i forgot about you @one

yeah yeah GA's are my personal friends, they do anything for me. they let me cheat. they let me push. they let me ip share, acc share etc etc

lets get back to the hit..........

this hit shows how awesome i am :)

• ah i forgot about you @one

yeah yeah GA's are my personal friends, they do anything for me. they let me cheat. they let me push. they let me ip share, acc share etc etc

@Marshmello or @Andvari300 I hope this recognition is enought for ban 4ever.Please conntact GO and do yours job.
    Thank you in the name of all regular players ☺

Warned for spam.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• Some people got some trolling warnings coming their way if I continue seeing the same stupidity over and over. Improve, you're skirting the line on getting a warning yourself. Egging them on can earn you one as well. Everyone take the animosity to the game.

rL1kdqa.png

• Some people got some trolling warnings coming their way if I continue seeing the same stupidity over and over. Improve, you're skirting the line on getting a warning yourself. Egging them on can earn you one as well. Everyone take the animosity to the game.

Its because he's an awesome fleeter and everyone else hates that :rofl:

• Everyone take the animosity to the game.

That's why I've said in many cases these guys, and others in different universes, should declare war on each other. :zpopcorn:

Just like in the good ol' days... Nothing more fun than nuking & bashing players you don't like! :sniper::missilelauncher:

There's my $0.02 at least. :gamer:

Asides from that, @improve your fleet has grown quite a bit since I first arrived in Tarazed. gz. :thumbup: 

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Rav3n

Added the Label Cygnus